Anyone only use day game in the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Anyone only use day game in the Philippines?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Curious if any members here don't use online dating and only use day game to meet girls in the Philippines. I usually use online only, because I have tried the day game thing a bit and it was almost a total waste of time. I got a few scores from it, but overall it's a lot of phone numbers with only a lot of texting to show for them. Filipinas are happy to give out phone numbers usually, that way they can get rid of the guy hitting on them and text him all the excuses as to why they can't meet him.

So, anyone here only meet girls by hitting on them in public? If so, how's the success compared to online if you have used online before?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

what i dont understand is why wouldn't a filipina be so excited to meet you if she has seen you in person from day game and your a good looking foreigner? Not like her pathetic little coworker filipino guy is gonna rock her world? You would think you could walk up to any girl and practically sleep with them within days. I know its a fantasy but in theory that would make the most sense.

will why dont you just settle on one girl for a time being. Bouncing from one girl to the next would get exhausting and irritating to me real fast.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:what i dont understand is why wouldn't a filipina be so excited to meet you if she has seen you in person from day game and your a good looking foreigner? Not like her pathetic little coworker filipino guy is gonna rock her world? You would think you could walk up to any girl and practically sleep with them within days. I know its a fantasy but in theory that would make the most sense.

will why dont you just settle on one girl for a time being. Bouncing from one girl to the next would get exhausting and irritating to me real fast.
In theory yes I agree. But reality is these girls have very low self confidence even if they are attractive. I've had bikini models that I got numbers from admit they were too shy and scared to meet me even though they are gorgeous, completely absurd. Many are just scared of foreigners because they have never met one before. Many foreigners here have bad reputations here, myself included I'm sure because of what we want. I got a very cute sales girls phone number last year and when I texted her to meet she refused because after talking with her and getting her number, I had chatted with her co workers across the sales floor, which made her feel un-special she said. So you never know what turned them off or on. Filipina thinking and logic is usually totally different than foreigner. I think they like the flirting but not much more.

I have a regular gal here that comes and goes. She is the best one I have met by far, young, hot, sexy, and best of all horny. When she is not here I meet other girls, and she knows and accepts it. She stays with me often and I pay for her food, transport and entertainment. She meets other foreign guys too and tells me about them. She says I beat them all in looks and behaviour. She is constantly hit on many times a day by local guys and foreigners in public. A woman on the street even told her she should be careful what she wears because she will cause a traffic accident!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:what i dont understand is why wouldn't a filipina be so excited to meet you if she has seen you in person from day game and your a good looking foreigner? Not like her pathetic little coworker filipino guy is gonna rock her world? You would think you could walk up to any girl and practically sleep with them within days. I know its a fantasy but in theory that would make the most sense.

In theory yes I agree. But reality is these girls have very low self confidence even if they are attractive. I've had bikini models that I got numbers from admit they were too shy and scared to meet me even though they are gorgeous, completely absurd. Many are just scared of foreigners because they have never met one before. Many foreigners here have bad reputations here, myself included I'm sure because of what we want. I got a very cute sales girls phone number last year and when I texted her to meet she refused because after talking with her and getting her number, I had chatted with her co workers across the sales floor, which made her feel un-special she said. So you never know what turned them off or on. Filipina thinking and logic is usually totally different than foreigner. I think they like the flirting but not much more.

I have a regular gal here that comes and goes. She is the best one I have met by far, young, hot, sexy, and best of all horny. When she is not here I meet other girls, and she knows and accepts it. She stays with me often and I pay for her food, transport and entertainment. She meets other foreign guys too and tells me about them. She says I beat them all in looks and behaviour. She is constantly hit on many times a day by local guys and foreigners in public. A woman on the street even told her she should be careful what she wears because she will cause a traffic accident!
real filipinas dont act like that so id assume your regular girl is a freelancer p4p. most filipinas are rarely hit on by foreigners in their life also which makes me believe it even more so. or she makes her living off the dating sites :)
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I have day gamed some but I usually don't follow through with them, as I am usually not in a a place more than a few days, plus I'd be lying if I didn't say it boosts my ego.

A thing I've noticed from day games and flakers is that if they are nervous or scared to meet you, it's better to brush them off. I've had several girls keep texting me after I told them that if they were gonna flake I was gonna see someone else. I told them that I really wanted to see them but if they are gonna waste my time there are plenty of other girls I can meet. It's a way to make them feel guilty or just curious. Then I just let them keep texting me for a while and boom they are almost begging to meet me.

In daygame you cannot come off too strong. Just a little flirting action, some small jokes, and the key, you hand them your number. I've done this only a few times and it has worked. I have a nice guy vibe that often works there.

Here's the most likely problem with you Will N. You most likely come off as a sex tourist. I'm not sure of your tactics but what works for me is finding common ground. I tell them about what I like about their culture, why I am there, the family I stay with, tagalog words I know, places I've been. I always insist I'm a good guy and not there for sex. Definitely don't be too touchy at first and nothing naughty in texts.

For some reason this also deters scammers to, especially online. I guess they assume that since I know so much about their culture that I can see right through them.

You and I differ in that sex isn't the first thing that I care about. I like finding one girl and spending time with her. I'm not in the business of pumping and dumping, though I have done this. My advice works for me. I don't claim to be the "God" of sleeping with Filipinas buit I do know how to talk to them and get them on dates.