Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hilarious American in Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hilarious American in Philippines

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:36 am

This guy is off his rocker he is really far out there on his channel and now he has moved to philippine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWEtNdnTNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6vQ3_TEa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWqu2e1YV0

many other videos
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:46 am

I can safely say these Filipinas are not interested in these guys at all. At least there polite about it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 am

Taco wrote:I can safely say these Filipinas are not interested in these guys at all. At least there polite about it.

yeah hes shown other ones where they weren't interested in romance either. But anyways his videos are quite comical h e is a unique character im atching up on all his videos now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Dragon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

He gives off sex tourist vibes.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

Dragon wrote:He gives off sex tourist vibes.

hes living there now
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Dragon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:41 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

hes living there now

You two should team up. Ever done a filipina spit roast?
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 am

Dragon wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

hes living there now

You two should team up. Ever done a filipina spit roast?

Well im back ni america now with no plans to come back anytime soon.

Hed be good for helping me getting the attention of women since im not loud or talkative like that to people i dont know.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:26 am

Hot russian girl wearing a g-string

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkmtG3N68mc
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:25 am

Those guys are freaking unkempt bums. If that's the competition I have, I'm golden.

You can readily see those girls are much nicer than here in the states, they didn't just tell them to piss off. However they're nothing to write home about really.
The one in red is just passable, but she knows she is the 'hot one' in the group. Those dynamics seem universal :roll:

Holy smokes this led me to that "bebots" page

http://www.bebotsonly.com/index.php?page=View%20Bebot%20Pictures

I wonder if this is what WnD has been hitting my goodness
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 am

yes bebots has been around for 5 years welcome to old news LOL where have you been?

I think this guy is will n dowd cause he says the same thing will n dowd said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKgaXXzQqY
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:12 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes bebots has been around for 5 years welcome to old news LOL where have you been?

I looove those little slim spinners. Did you get to chat any of these type up? or did those totally 'ghost' you? I can't believe you are as deformed as you think you are, what happened? if there is even just a few morsels like these to hit on per day it should be pretty doable. Don't tell me those are uber-scammers too :cry:

Lol haha C'mon, sorry if I miss your joke, but Will is a 40yo model-type of dude from what I understand.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:18 am

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes bebots has been around for 5 years welcome to old news LOL where have you been?

I looove those little slim spinners. Did you get to chat any of these type up? or did those totally 'ghost' you? I can't believe you are as deformed as you think you are, what happened? if there is even just a few morsels like these to hit on per day it should be pretty doable. Don't tell me those are uber-scammers too :cry:

Lol haha C'mon, sorry if I miss your joke, but Will is a 40yo model-type of dude from what I understand.

The owern of bebots isn't really maintaining it and from what i can tell the girls dont really check the site and in fact the owner said dont bother anymore lol I never tried cause he gets involved in your life and does background checks and stuff and i thought these girls would be rather uppity and most just come for gifts and stuff. they would be hard to get just like any other girl that doesn't come from a squatter house that is hot. I dont stay in angeelse area either so its not near me.

From what i can tell not from personal experience is that many of those girls are scammers even the owner has admitted some were banging locals and worried of pregnancy (or got pregnant) and many others were just going to the dinner dates and getting gifts but weren't having sex or true interest in the guy. you can watch the videos and see very few of the women show interest in the guys on the dinner dates. There was one guy who got married to a bebot though you can see they are mismatched he looks like an alien and she is hot lol

I know im just teasing abuot will n dowd. But they both say the same thing that most filipinas aren ot willing to meet so it must be true.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 am

I was just referring to this in general terms, not just the ones from that site of course.
I can't believe one can't meet one like this who serves in a cafeteria or something, and invite her for a country-side tour etc.

Maybe you needed a wing-man or something man, I can understand it could be uncomfortable to make approaches all by yourself.

Anyhow excuse all my theoretical babbling without having been there. I'm trying to cope until I get going in a couple months.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 am

droid wrote:I was just referring to this in general terms, not just the ones from that site of course.
I can't believe one can't meet one like this who serves in a cafeteria or something, and invite her for a country-side tour etc.

Maybe you needed a wing-man or something man, I can understand it could be uncomfortable to make approaches all by yourself.

Anyhow excuse all my theoretical babbling without having been there. I'm trying to cope until I get going in a couple months.

if you can settle in and start doing day game then more power to you. Will n dowd is a confident model type and even he doesn't waste his time with day game cause most girls have jobs that he approaches. So what hapens is you wind up alone in your hotel while they work 8 to 10 hours a day 6 days a week. not fun. thats why i prefer liveins. But liveins aren't always the best women but i have work to do so dont have time to do lots of dating or hosting women in my hotel. If one is retired or not worried about work and have all day then tehy can date all they want and thats probaly more of the approach i would take once i save up some more. Im gonna save for awhile and try to get a little closer to retirement so i can enjoy myself in the future and not have to stress about work as much next time i go.

I dont do daygame. But keep in mind many women there are shy to be with foreigners they dont want to be seen as a prostitute so if you go prancing around hitting on random women many will probably be uncomfortable id imagine. Also Im very picky most filipinas are ugly or average like the ones in that video and the hot ones are not that easy to lay. unless they are prostitutes or milfs which dont count lol you just can't walk into a neighborhood and expect 6.5+ girls to start flirting with you and to want to go to your room.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 am

Since this guy is so outgoing and funny, he might actually get a date. But if he'd get rid of the do-rag and trim his moustache, he'd probably have a lot more success.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand