Hilarious American in Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MrMan wrote:Since this guy is so outgoing and funny, he might actually get a date. But if he'd get rid of the do-rag and trim his moustache, he'd probably have a lot more success.
I guarantee you that even this guy does get girls in PI. Maybe not great girls and unlikely any of the girls in the videos, but he finds some. And how are his rants about scammers any different from the rants posted by some posters here on HA? Yeah he comes off as a nut but so do many expats and tourists in the Philippines.

Once again it just proves the point. If you are a halfway together guy, if you come off as respectful, if you dress decently, if you smell nice, if you don't act like a complete player/monger, if you express potential interest in an LTR - you can do very well in the Philippines.

Unfortunately, the percentage of guys who go to the Philippines and behave well is small.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think the Philippines is the default country where if an expat failed in some other country they go there . Either the Philippines or THailand. I mean if an expat is doing well in KOrea, Russia or Japan ..why go to the Philippines?
In a way it's f***ed up..it's like the stereotype of Philippine people are that they are cheap and easy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Just put me out of my misery if I act like that in PI at his age! :lol:

He is right though about how they act and lie about everything and all that though. However, most of the girls he is talking about are the provincial, lower or uneducated ones. The middle class and above who are educated wouldn't act like that and probably would not give him the time of day unless they were over 40 maybe, probably more like 50 or above. I'm sure he didn't come to the PI to meet older broads though.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

droid wrote:Those guys are freaking unkempt bums. If that's the competition I have, I'm golden.
Exactly what I thought when I visited the Philippines. 99% of the male tourists are like that guy. Makes things even easier for me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MrMan wrote:Since this guy is so outgoing and funny, he might actually get a date. But if he'd get rid of the do-rag and trim his moustache, he'd probably have a lot more success.
He'd also have to loose the g-d-damn white tennis shoes and socks some American folks insist on wearing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm always the best-dressed kano in the Philippines when I go.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hilarious american in philippines

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:This guy is off his rocker he is really far out there on his channel and now he has moved to philippine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWEtNdnTNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6vQ3_TEa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWqu2e1YV0

many other videos
And I thought Ron Jeremy was nasty, this guy looks like the killer in 1980's hit Terror Train

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Hilarious american in philippines

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:whats wrong with tennish shoes and socks? I like wearing that. whats stupid is flip flops
Right there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?