Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hilarious American in Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby davewe » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm

MrMan wrote:Since this guy is so outgoing and funny, he might actually get a date. But if he'd get rid of the do-rag and trim his moustache, he'd probably have a lot more success.

I guarantee you that even this guy does get girls in PI. Maybe not great girls and unlikely any of the girls in the videos, but he finds some. And how are his rants about scammers any different from the rants posted by some posters here on HA? Yeah he comes off as a nut but so do many expats and tourists in the Philippines.

Once again it just proves the point. If you are a halfway together guy, if you come off as respectful, if you dress decently, if you smell nice, if you don't act like a complete player/monger, if you express potential interest in an LTR - you can do very well in the Philippines.

Unfortunately, the percentage of guys who go to the Philippines and behave well is small.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 pm

from what he has said all the women he has met so far were scammers or liars. hes been there for 6 months.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 pm

I think the Philippines is the default country where if an expat failed in some other country they go there . Either the Philippines or THailand. I mean if an expat is doing well in KOrea, Russia or Japan ..why go to the Philippines?
In a way it's f***ed up..it's like the stereotype of Philippine people are that they are cheap and easy.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm

chanta76 wrote:I think the Philippines is the default country where if an expat failed in some other country they go there . Either the Philippines or THailand. I mean if an expat is doing well in KOrea, Russia or Japan ..why go to the Philippines?
In a way it's f***ed up..it's like the stereotype of Philippine people are that they are cheap and easy.

agree if i was doing well in japan or russia why the hell would i go to philippine
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Just put me out of my misery if I act like that in PI at his age! :lol:

He is right though about how they act and lie about everything and all that though. However, most of the girls he is talking about are the provincial, lower or uneducated ones. The middle class and above who are educated wouldn't act like that and probably would not give him the time of day unless they were over 40 maybe, probably more like 50 or above. I'm sure he didn't come to the PI to meet older broads though.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:59 pm

droid wrote:Those guys are freaking unkempt bums. If that's the competition I have, I'm golden.

Exactly what I thought when I visited the Philippines. 99% of the male tourists are like that guy. Makes things even easier for me.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Hero wrote:
droid wrote:Those guys are freaking unkempt bums. If that's the competition I have, I'm golden.

Exactly what I thought when I visited the Philippines. 99% of the male tourists are like that guy. Makes things even easier for me.

no it doesn't cause your a just a visiting tourist (labeled a sex tourist by them even if they are wrong).

So you have no advantage. When you go home THESE ARE THE GUYS they are going home with.

Just saying.....

Now if you move here thats a different story. but most wont or will move back eventually like winston did.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Mr S wrote:Just put me out of my misery if I act like that in PI at his age! :lol:

He is right though about how they act and lie about everything and all that though. However, most of the girls he is talking about are the provincial, lower or uneducated ones. The middle class and above who are educated wouldn't act like that and probably would not give him the time of day unless they were over 40 maybe, probably more like 50 or above. I'm sure he didn't come to the PI to meet older broads though.

thats why i dont get why guys his age just dont accepts scammers. Im too young for my ego to accept that but eventually I will. Better to have a scamming sex slave who will be hot than a 35 provincial woman who will be his maid . Hell I DONT even want the middle class women at a much younger age. My closest stint was with a educated nurse girl who was very hot and had white skin. That was enough of a glimpse even though she wasn't middle class i can see why guys go for the low hanging fruit. then again im not lookig for a wife either right now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:20 am

MrMan wrote:Since this guy is so outgoing and funny, he might actually get a date. But if he'd get rid of the do-rag and trim his moustache, he'd probably have a lot more success.
He'd also have to loose the g-d-damn white tennis shoes and socks some American folks insist on wearing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 am

whats wrong with tennish shoes and socks? I like wearing that. whats stupid is flip flops
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 am

I'm always the best-dressed kano in the Philippines when I go.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Hilarious american in philippines

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:This guy is off his rocker he is really far out there on his channel and now he has moved to philippine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWEtNdnTNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6vQ3_TEa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWqu2e1YV0

many other videos

And I thought Ron Jeremy was nasty, this guy looks like the killer in 1980's hit Terror Train

It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Hilarious american in philippines

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:26 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:This guy is off his rocker he is really far out there on his channel and now he has moved to philippine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWEtNdnTNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6vQ3_TEa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWqu2e1YV0

many other videos

And I thought Ron Jeremy was nasty, this guy looks like the killer in 1980's hit Terror Train

ron jeremy and this guy are both jewish
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:38 am

Hero wrote:I'm always the best-dressed kano in the Philippines when I go.

Yes tucking a 1000 peso bill in the pocket of a hawain short to be visibly seen and straw hat is defintely a good idea there. :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:whats wrong with tennish shoes and socks? I like wearing that. whats stupid is flip flops
Right there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand