Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hilarious American in Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 am

hammanta wrote:
he rides jeepneys, says hello to locals, etc he does everything hammanta says. Which just shows that its not the whole story. Cause even i had a live in girlfriend who didn't "scam" me and i never even had to get out of my hotel room to win her over. It just shows filipinas like american women do want younger men and good looking ones with charisma. If you can't win that same girl in america chances are she just wants your money when your abroad.

Being younger still isn't the same thing in the context you use when compared to America. You are in your early 30's yet chase after 18-20 year olds. There aren't many 30+ year olds in America that can pull teens. So the age is bumped up 10-15 years like Steve mentioned.

As Dave said, this guy still can get girls though, albeit they may not be the best. I've seen even worse looking guys there with girls (though below average looking I admit). Cultural immersion can only go so far. If you are downright ugly, and look like you are one Jollybee's meal away from keeling over then you have the odds up against you. That's anywhere you go. There is no "magic land" where the rules of attraction are swapped, but some places place more emphasis on them than others. If a guy is really ugly, at that point you either have to try and fix yourself or embrace yourself and settle for what you can get. Sometimes that person may get lucky and find a gem. And that's where I preach that you need to immerse yourself and make connections. You are still gonna be really ugly whether you are in your hotel room creeping all over the internet or out meeting people. But the latter is at least giving you more opportunity.

With that said, you also don't have to be the youngest or best looking guy either. As for dress, choose things that work for you. If you are fat and out of shape, you shouldn't be sporting a tank if you want to attract females. If you are older, try to dress more modern. No one is saying you need to wear a suit and button up every time you head out but my god, these guys with beer bellies, rocking farmers tans and gorilla hairy backs are not helping their situation at all. If you are fit, or at least thin you can pull off a little more sport wear than heavier guys.

My bargirl was with a 58 year old foreigner at the time he was loaded of course. but she had 2 kids and was 26. but she was quite attractive compared to the averge bargirl or what an average foreigner gets usually. She wasn't super hot but she was quite a devil cause of her personality and charisma. Anyways moral of the story is I think a guy in his 50's can get a 20 something hottie BUT he better be rich. and she may have some baggae. But so what.

its now why im not in a hurry to even look for women anymore. i keep getting older and they stay the same age lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Hilarious American in Philippines

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 am

He finally scores with a attractive girl with a nice rack lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX_wK7dt8FA
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:55 am

What a crass individual, he probably answers the phone with "Jelll-ooohh"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 am

droid wrote:What a crass individual, he probably answers the phone with "Jelll-ooohh"

that girl he is banging now does have a nice firm rack it looks like. Her face isn't too bad enough for a vacation girlfriend for sure.

unfortunately she is on anther island and a job so he has to go find someone else he said. But im sure he hit it raw. if he didn't and let her sleep there without action then hes never gonna get lucky.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:He finally scores with a attractive girl with a nice rack lol

Told yuh!!! lol

But in all reality I wouldn't say she is a stunner, simply average with above average breasts. Still quite good for this guy and much better than he would do in the states.

And yea if she is with him on vacation she knows what's up. If a girl is too conservative to sleep with you she won't be staying in a Hotel multiple nights or be your vacation girl.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 am

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:He finally scores with a attractive girl with a nice rack lol

Told yuh!!! lol

But in all reality I wouldn't say she is a stunner, simply average with above average breasts. Still quite good for this guy and much better than he would do in the states.

And yea if she is with him on vacation she knows what's up. If a girl is too conservative to sleep with you she won't be staying in a Hotel multiple nights or be your vacation girl.

We were wrong he didn't score or even get a kiss. What a terrible scammer to hit up for money etc without even offering sex. LOL When i saw the video after this where she called him friend i knew something was up and in his video today with her he said she was a scammer and didn't give him even a kiss. You could see in her body language she wasn't into him. my gf had a friend who was a virgin with her canadian boyfriend visiting in zamboanga for a month. I told her that was weird what normal guy would hang in a room with a girl who is a virgin for a month sleeping together. bizarre if you ask me. They were getting married.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 am

Newlife said

My bargirl was with a 58 year old foreigner at the time he was loaded of course. but she had 2 kids and was 26. but she was quite attractive compared to the averge bargirl or what an average foreigner gets usually.

No wonder why you are so negative about Filipinas!! You are dating bargirls lol. Most bar girls are not exactly a trustworthy lot.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 am

steve55 wrote:Newlife said

My bargirl was with a 58 year old foreigner at the time he was loaded of course. but she had 2 kids and was 26. but she was quite attractive compared to the averge bargirl or what an average foreigner gets usually.

No wonder why you are so negative about Filipinas!! You are dating bargirls lol. Most bar girls are not exactly a trustworthy lot.

Shes not the only one the rest were not when i "dated"
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:07 am

Going back to OP, I think your title for this thread is misleading. I appreciate and get a kick out of 'characters'. But this guy is just boorish and rather sad. Most of his jokes are NOT funny at all. He's not at all pleasant to look at. And apparently locals do not find him very interesting or entertaining either.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 am

Rock wrote:Going back to OP, I think your title for this thread is misleading. I appreciate and get a kick out of 'characters'. But this guy is just boorish and rather sad. Most of his jokes are NOT funny at all. He's not at all pleasant to look at. And apparently locals do not find him very interesting or entertaining either.

I agree his jokes are not funny but I still find his channel entertraining. oen of the best on youtube for comic relief i dont agree with some of his beliefs on stuff im just talking about the adventure side.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand