Do Pinays shave their pubes?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:
Mr S wrote:Working girls like GRO's, bar girls, pick up girls, sluts/whores in bars/discos generally do but regular girls don't for the most part unless you ask them to and even then they may not. Depends how religious and conservative and shy she is.

Yeah, they don't shave their legs and also will keep the fuzz under their nose too if they have any. Also if they have a mole with hair growing out of it they won't shave that either. Also i've seen nipple hair as well, so beware...
Absolutely true. Some even have so much of it, you can see it stick out from the sides of the panties. One of my friends noted- such a beautiful girl- but she's got one hell of a bush!
I thought you were "old-school" in that you like how things worked in the days of old? Don't you like a nice hairy "Dear Emmanuelle"-looking bush??
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Mr S wrote:Working girls like GRO's, bar girls, pick up girls, sluts/whores in bars/discos generally do but regular girls don't for the most part unless you ask them to and even then they may not. Depends how religious and conservative and shy she is.

Yeah, they don't shave their legs and also will keep the fuzz under their nose too if they have any. Also if they have a mole with hair growing out of it they won't shave that either. Also i've seen nipple hair as well, so beware...
Absolutely true. Some even have so much of it, you can see it stick out from the sides of the panties. One of my friends noted- such a beautiful girl- but she's got one hell of a bush!
I thought you were "old-school" in that you like how things worked in the days of old? Don't you like a nice hairy "Dear Emmanuelle"-looking bush??
I prefer it to be shaved to be honest, but if she has pubic hair then it doenst bother me either....But it cant be looking like Busch Gardens either.... :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
ladislav wrote:

I prefer it to be shaved to be honest, but if she has pubic hair then it doenst bother me either....But it cant be looking like Busch Gardens either.... :D
What the f.uck? How old are you?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Well, so far all of them have their pubes shaved