Do Pinays shave their pubes?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Do Pinays shave their pubes?

Post by MrBlueLight »

I've only been with NE Asian women before, and the majority do not shave their pubes. Some do trim though. How about Pinays? Do they shave down there or should I be expecting a giant black spider staring at me? And are Pinays typically hairier than NE Asian women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Some do and some don't. Just tell your Filipina your not banging her until she does it, she'll listen to you. Just buy her some disposable razors.

What I don't like is when Filipinas don't shave their legs.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Working girls like GRO's, bar girls, pick up girls, sluts/whores in bars/discos generally do but regular girls don't for the most part unless you ask them to and even then they may not. Depends how religious and conservative and shy she is.

Yeah, they don't shave their legs and also will keep the fuzz under their nose too if they have any. Also if they have a mole with hair growing out of it they won't shave that either. Also i've seen nipple hair as well, so beware...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is this a mandatory thing for Gen Y folks in the US? I'd imagine that would be rare except among sex workers, but I don't live in the Philippines and I've never had sex with anyone by my wife.

It's a natural thing, you know, to have some hair down there. My face gets a little razor burn sometimes. Shaving down there... that's got to be a pain. If they wax, wouldn't there be ingrown hairs? And would you really want a woman to have those kind of problems down there that could prevent certain activities from happening? Let's say you marry and insist she do that, then you go away somewhere where there is no razor. Isn't hair better than stubble. Yikes!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

My gf supposedly never had foreign boyfriend but she was shaved. not sure what that was all about. ive had bargirls who were't shaved. milf girl supposedly never had a foreigner before she was also shaved. I think the more liberated or liberal filipinas even if not bargirls are shaving.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The top 3 things I don't like about Pinays are the moles, the facial hair, and the bad teeth.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:The top 3 things I don't like about Pinays are the moles, the facial hair, and the bad teeth.
i can overlook that the worse is the bad skin. they all look old cause of their badly aged skin. thats why you have to get them young.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I've never been with a girl there that had a full blown bush. I've been with one girl who shaved, the others were at least taken care of down there and decently trimmed.

Perhaps I haven't been with that many girls there but I've yet to see a girl (that I've dated) with a mustache or unshaven legs. I've seen a few girls around town and a relative of my family with unshaven legs but for the most part filipinas IMO seemed decently taken care of hygiene wise.

I also haven't really noticed the teeth thing either but I did see an occasional mole on a girl.

If you dislike the G.W just tell her to trim it off. If she is a good girl that likes you she will probably oblige.

The biggest issue for me are the tiny boobs most of the girls have. I mean I'm satisfied with a solid B cup but you can be hardpressed to find that sometimes there.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

hammanta wrote:The biggest issue for me are the tiny breasts most of the girls have. I mean I'm satisfied with a solid B cup but you can be hardpressed to find that sometimes there.
Really? I've dated lots of Filipinas with perfect breasts (and believe me, I inspected them very thoroughly :P )
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

agree with hammanta totally. in fact i actually had to go out seeking hookers with big tits even if they were chubby cause i was so desperate for big boobs. All the girls i been with were so flat that my tits were bigger. My current gf had the biggest boobs of all the girls i had been with and even with her they were still pretty smalla nd it was only cause she ws eating alot and filling out slowly. but overall very dissapoint with most filipinas.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Pinays shave their pubes?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrBlueLight wrote:I've only been with NE Asian women before, and the majority do not shave their pubes. Some do trim though. How about Pinays? Do they shave down there or should I be expecting a giant black spider staring at me? And are Pinays typically hairier than NE Asian women?
This is why I don't really fancy hanging out with many American men anymore. I have never witnessed so many pedophiliac-ly, obsessed bald-p.ussy-filiacs. It's gross! Only a miniscule minority of women can pull it off and still look riveting.

You mean to tell me that Americans are that cheap to use EXTRA SOAP to wash their pubes, especially the women. It's one thing to trim the hair from showing via the bikini line but don't shave it bald. As much as the Brazilian Wax comes from Brazil, there are still a lot of Brazilian women that at least leave a runway strip. True fact.

Due to the advent of the emasculation of men in America, more men fancy eating a bald p.ussy and cannot spread "the hairy spider" apart to eat. A real man can handle eating a hairy, clean-to-musty p.ussy. It's laden with amino acids to extract...it's good for ya!!!

I really hope that Asian women continue to keep it natural; they actually think it's bad luck to shave it bald. Thank you, Confucianism and Maoism! #YoungerChrisBrownSmirk
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:Some do and some don't. Just tell your Filipina your not banging her until she does it, she'll listen to you. Just buy her some disposable razors.

Typical paranoid "NWO-influenced, the world's coming to an end", "I only do it bald" American. I shouldn't even call you out on it as you still have American idiot-syncracies that you just cannot let go. You're in the Philippines....shu.t the f.uck up and enjoy your freedom in the Putapines. Why are you on here and you're abroad? I guess you aren't that happy there to be b.itching about this stupidity frequently.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Taco wrote:Some do and some don't. Just tell your Filipina your not banging her until she does it, she'll listen to you. Just buy her some disposable razors.

Typical paranoid "NWO-influenced, the world's coming to an end", "I only do it bald" American. I shouldn't even call you out on it as you still have American idiot-syncracies that you just cannot let go. You're in the Philippines....shu.t the f.uck up and enjoy your freedom in the Putapines. Why are you on here and you're abroad? I guess you aren't that happy there to be b.itching about this stupidity frequently.
I think he's back home now - no longer in the Philippines
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
Let's say you marry and insist she do that, then you go away somewhere where there is no razor. Isn't hair better than stubble. Yikes!
:lol:

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: My gf supposedly never had foreign boyfriend but she was shaved. not sure what that was all about. ive had bargirls who were't shaved. milf girl supposedly never had a foreigner before she was also shaved. I think the more liberated or liberal filipinas even if not bargirls are shaving.
In my experience, more limited than some, the girls who shave are those who want to f**k, and be accepted by, the alpha-type player-type guys. In other words not so much that they are promiscuous (some are some arent) but that they really want to be your dream.

Enjoyable but to me not the be-all end-all.