Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 am

I'm wondering how much Filipina BS or nonsense members take when dating them there.
My tolerance for their stupid BS is becoming less and less every day.

Obviously if a girl I've never met asks me for money I block her online but I'm talking about stuff like:

Not even showing up for a date you agreed on.
Saying they are coming to your place or the mall alone, but bring a friend or relative.
Arriving very late and not even telling you they will be late or apologizing.
Telling you at the exact time you are supposed to meet that they aren't coming.
Flaking on the date with some obviously made up excuse.
Adding me on Skype, YM, FB and giving me their phone #'s but never responding to messages on any of them.
Endless texting and online messaging, but ignoring requests to meet them.
Looking totally different than pictures, and being a different age and even height.
They only respond to your texts with pasaload requests
Saying they can't meet you because they never have even money for a jeepney and no one to borrow it from.
Asking you to treat them and their friends before you've even met them.
Asking for pasalubong before you've met them.

I'm sure their are many more I haven't mentioned, so feel free to add some.

Do guys here put up with stuff like that, or do they just cut them off and move onto the next girl?
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land







Re: How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Postby Banano » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:16 am

Its been said that online girls are considered low hanging fruit,

Who knows how many foreigners they dated(read fckd) before you came up, its not like they will tell you the truth if you ask them.



Why not forget about internet dating and pick them up on the street or mall?
How easy is to pick up cute Filipina that just wants to have some fun with white man without any expectations of having a relationship with her or giving her money?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 am

B-b-b-b-but I thought you were a god in the Philippines? Surely gods don't have to put up with Filipina BS do they?

You're a player type, so you're only getting low-hanging fruit, hookers-giving-it-for-free, sluts, and other assorted bad types. So how much BS you get depends on what you are going for. Go for those types, you'll get more than you bargained for.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 am

Will it sounds like you need a change of pace. maybe only spend half the year in phil or maybe think of traveling to other countries. are you just gonna rot in phil for the rest of your life and bang random women? Your problem is you dont have anything meaningful. i have the same feeling when im with low hangers it becomes monotonous and pointless there is no true love just a leechy or desperate idiot type your stuck with. if you got a hot horny one on your hands though it can be overlooked and make you want to stay in phil lol



Definitely think online dating is low hanging fruit. The only girls i seen that were high quality weren't on a dating site in fact i think they would be embarassed to be on it. even the whores in the bar often admit that they weren't interested in foreigners UNTIL they got pregnant.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm wondering how much Filipina BS or nonsense members take when dating them there.
My tolerance for their stupid BS is becoming less and less every day.

Obviously if a girl I've never met asks me for money I block her online but I'm talking about stuff like:

Not even showing up for a date you agreed on.
Saying they are coming to your place or the mall alone, but bring a friend or relative.
Arriving very late and not even telling you they will be late or apologizing.
Telling you at the exact time you are supposed to meet that they aren't coming.
Flaking on the date with some obviously made up excuse.
Adding me on Skype, YM, FB and giving me their phone #'s but never responding to messages on any of them.
Endless texting and online messaging, but ignoring requests to meet them.
Looking totally different than pictures, and being a different age and even height.
They only respond to your texts with pasaload requests
Saying they can't meet you because they never have even money for a jeepney and no one to borrow it from.
Asking you to treat them and their friends before you've even met them.
Asking for pasalubong before you've met them.

I'm sure their are many more I haven't mentioned, so feel free to add some.

Do guys here put up with stuff like that, or do they just cut them off and move onto the next girl?


Yep, just about every item on that list has happened to me as well. Of course you should cut them off. Women in the Philippines are easily replaced if they give you any disrespect. That's the whole point of dating abroad.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby ryanx » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Zero!
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Postby hammanta » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:15 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Will it sounds like you need a change of pace. maybe only spend half the year in phil or maybe think of traveling to other countries. are you just gonna rot in phil for the rest of your life and bang random women? Your problem is you dont have anything meaningful. i have the same feeling when im with low hangers it becomes monotonous and pointless there is no true love just a leechy or desperate idiot type your stuck with. if you got a hot horny one on your hands though it can be overlooked and make you want to stay in phil lol



Definitely think online dating is low hanging fruit. The only girls i seen that were high quality weren't on a dating site in fact i think they would be embarassed to be on it. even the whores in the bar often admit that they weren't interested in foreigners UNTIL they got pregnant.


+1 NewLife I actually agree with you for once although exceptions do exist in the online scene :lol:

Online dating seems to be going way down hill. Trying multiple sites will give you the best luck.

I definitely think he should try somewhere else.

How old is Will'N?
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby davewe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Will it sounds like you need a change of pace. maybe only spend half the year in phil or maybe think of traveling to other countries. are you just gonna rot in phil for the rest of your life and bang random women? Your problem is you dont have anything meaningful. i have the same feeling when im with low hangers it becomes monotonous and pointless there is no true love just a leechy or desperate idiot type your stuck with. if you got a hot horny one on your hands though it can be overlooked and make you want to stay in phil lol



Definitely think online dating is low hanging fruit. The only girls i seen that were high quality weren't on a dating site in fact i think they would be embarassed to be on it. even the whores in the bar often admit that they weren't interested in foreigners UNTIL they got pregnant.


+1 NewLife I actually agree with you for once although exceptions do exist in the online scene :lol:

Online dating seems to be going way down hill. Trying multiple sites will give you the best luck.

I definitely think he should try somewhere else.

How old is Will'N?


Agreed.

What's the over-under on Will being in the Philippines a year from now? I'd say pretty poor.

OTOH, while he can go to another place and possibly have success, as newlife says without anything meaningful to do, anyplace will get boring quickly and pretty soon the girls will not give your life enough meaning to continue.

Even older guys like me struggle with boredom when they retire. So a guy who's decades younger (I think Will is 40ish) is going to get bored. Will needs a hobby besides banging girls.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm wondering how much Filipina BS or nonsense members take when dating them there.
My tolerance for their stupid BS is becoming less and less every day.

Obviously if a girl I've never met asks me for money I block her online but I'm talking about stuff like:

Not even showing up for a date you agreed on.
Saying they are coming to your place or the mall alone, but bring a friend or relative.
Arriving very late and not even telling you they will be late or apologizing.
Telling you at the exact time you are supposed to meet that they aren't coming.
Flaking on the date with some obviously made up excuse.
Adding me on Skype, YM, FB and giving me their phone #'s but never responding to messages on any of them.
Endless texting and online messaging, but ignoring requests to meet them.
Looking totally different than pictures, and being a different age and even height.
They only respond to your texts with pasaload requests
Saying they can't meet you because they never have even money for a jeepney and no one to borrow it from.
Asking you to treat them and their friends before you've even met them.
Asking for pasalubong before you've met them.

I'm sure their are many more I haven't mentioned, so feel free to add some.

Do guys here put up with stuff like that, or do they just cut them off and move onto the next girl?


These are all bad signs. These all indicate that you as a person are not important to them. I would not see girls that do this. If you overlook their bad behavior it will just get worse. Find girls that don't do these things. Girls that really like you will show up and not play games, so don't waste your time on girls that aren't seriously into you! Good luck!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Postby hammanta » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:53 pm

davewe wrote:
hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Will it sounds like you need a change of pace. maybe only spend half the year in phil or maybe think of traveling to other countries. are you just gonna rot in phil for the rest of your life and bang random women? Your problem is you dont have anything meaningful. i have the same feeling when im with low hangers it becomes monotonous and pointless there is no true love just a leechy or desperate idiot type your stuck with. if you got a hot horny one on your hands though it can be overlooked and make you want to stay in phil lol



Definitely think online dating is low hanging fruit. The only girls i seen that were high quality weren't on a dating site in fact i think they would be embarassed to be on it. even the whores in the bar often admit that they weren't interested in foreigners UNTIL they got pregnant.


+1 NewLife I actually agree with you for once although exceptions do exist in the online scene :lol:

Online dating seems to be going way down hill. Trying multiple sites will give you the best luck.

I definitely think he should try somewhere else.

How old is Will'N?


Agreed.

What's the over-under on Will being in the Philippines a year from now? I'd say pretty poor.

OTOH, while he can go to another place and possibly have success, as newlife says without anything meaningful to do, anyplace will get boring quickly and pretty soon the girls will not give your life enough meaning to continue.

Even older guys like me struggle with boredom when they retire. So a guy who's decades younger (I think Will is 40ish) is going to get bored. Will needs a hobby besides banging girls.


He's definitely through the "honeymoon" stage.

I kinda went through that as well. I never even knew about the Philippines other than it being in Asia before I went there when I was 19. I got there and was amazed by the cute women and how friendly they were. The glares and smiles were something I didn't experience much when I was in the states. Fast forward 4 years and I decided to take another trip there. My memory was very selective, recalling only those girls that came up to me and the few I slept with. When I got there I was upset that I didn't have girls running up to me "like before." I still got smiles and the occasional girl(s) trying to chat me up but it wasn't as I remembered or so I thought. I expected a lot more. It wasn't until I finally stopped placing emphasis on trying to screw a lot of women when I realize the place really hadn't changed, I just expected more from it. In reality my first trip wasn't any different than my 2nd or 3rd trip, I just perceived how my experience should be differently. I came in with a different attitude, a worse one at that. My first trip I wasn't expecting to meet any women at all and met several. My second trip I was pissed that I didn't meet enough women but I was also incredibly picky.

So I can definitely see how prolonged exposure to the country with the sole purpose of screwing a lot of women can be disastrous.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Will n dowd how many months and trips were you in phil before you moved there? I always thought you kind of rushed your move rather fast. like you literally spend like a month there 2 times i think and then you packed your bags and moved there this time? Am i right?

you should have maybe kept your apartment in canada in case you ever got bored or wanted a place to crash for awhile or you should have planned out other countries like thailand or japan or something to see as a tourist.

anyways im glad your being candida bout all this cause i was planning on trying to retire in a few years so i could enjoy myself overseas but your kind of reminding me why women aren't that important in the grand scheme of things that you want to sit in your hotel and rot for the rest of your life. im so bored here in the states though anything is better than my current situation so I wish i was in your situation right now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby OutWest » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Ghost wrote:B-b-b-b-but I thought you were a god in the Philippines? Surely gods don't have to put up with Filipina BS do they?

You're a player type, so you're only getting low-hanging fruit, hookers-giving-it-for-free, sluts, and other assorted bad types. So how much BS you get depends on what you are going for. Go for those types, you'll get more than you bargained for.


I would not put up with the OP list in any girl...however, I married a really good girl from a good family.
Problem solved.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby pete98146 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:49 pm

OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:B-b-b-b-but I thought you were a god in the Philippines? Surely gods don't have to put up with Filipina BS do they?

You're a player type, so you're only getting low-hanging fruit, hookers-giving-it-for-free, sluts, and other assorted bad types. So how much BS you get depends on what you are going for. Go for those types, you'll get more than you bargained for.


I would not put up with the OP list in any girl...however, I married a really good girl from a good family.
Problem solved.


Ditto. Once I turned the corner and started focusing on higher quality ladies, most of these traits would vanish. Believe it or not, you can find women in Phils that have moral fiber, stability and good old fashioned traditional values.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:02 pm

davewe wrote:
hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Will it sounds like you need a change of pace. maybe only spend half the year in phil or maybe think of traveling to other countries. are you just gonna rot in phil for the rest of your life and bang random women? Your problem is you dont have anything meaningful. i have the same feeling when im with low hangers it becomes monotonous and pointless there is no true love just a leechy or desperate idiot type your stuck with. if you got a hot horny one on your hands though it can be overlooked and make you want to stay in phil lol



Definitely think online dating is low hanging fruit. The only girls i seen that were high quality weren't on a dating site in fact i think they would be embarassed to be on it. even the whores in the bar often admit that they weren't interested in foreigners UNTIL they got pregnant.


+1 NewLife I actually agree with you for once although exceptions do exist in the online scene :lol:

Online dating seems to be going way down hill. Trying multiple sites will give you the best luck.

I definitely think he should try somewhere else.

How old is Will'N?


Agreed.

What's the over-under on Will being in the Philippines a year from now? I'd say pretty poor.

OTOH, while he can go to another place and possibly have success, as newlife says without anything meaningful to do, anyplace will get boring quickly and pretty soon the girls will not give your life enough meaning to continue.

Even older guys like me struggle with boredom when they retire. So a guy who's decades younger (I think Will is 40ish) is going to get bored. Will needs a hobby besides banging girls.


Everyone gets bored I think will n dowds problem is he isn't finding a meaningful person to spend it with. Even a hot horny girl can be a blow to your ego when it becomes a using relationship with nothing in common and no love. I expereicned that with my bargirl. I had resentment issues cause i knew she was a fraud and just acting on everything (she deserves an oscar never met a girl like her).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Taco » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 pm

You need to have a system in place to weed out the bad Filipinas before you even meet them, most guys don't. If you only select women for "hotness" your going to get burned again and again until you learn your lesson. Kind of reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests