REAL reason filipinas go for foreigner instead of rich local

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:Someone should say this to Will N Dodd since his thinking with his dick only.
He's beyond repair
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
But you just said she was pressured and was hesitant at first to look for foreigners. I hope there is lots of exceptions though thats good for us. Originally before coming to the philippines I had assume every girl wanted a foreigner and didn't want some loser filipino guy but I realize thats not true usually.
That's why I agree with you that online dating isn't the best avenue for finding a quality women. It can work and evident by some members here but definitely not the best route.

I don't think Filipinas necessarily prefer foreigners more so than local guys but it comes down to particular situations. A decent looking well intended foreigner has a better chance than a regular local guy. A good well off local guy has a better shot than an obese middle aged broke divorce. I've never met a girl there that wouldn't at least give a foreigner a chance, but they aren't going out of their way to find one either. Mainly because, as we all know, it's inconvenient and difficult, and really unrealistic. You are correct though that the guys that tend to go over there or do online dating aren't usually the cream of the crop either. Some aren't bad and have good intentions but most don't. For every girl you chat with she has 5 other pervs trying to see her naked on cam. This kills the online vibe for good honest girls but harbors a breeding ground for shittier types of women. Plus there is the sex tourism that ruins the image of a lot of foreigners while in country.

That's why I've said from day one that connections and friends are the key.
Even if you go to church the women are so shy they will ignore you for the most part. they might greet you or initiate a conversation but overall too shy. In general its gonna take work and day game to find a great girl to steal away from the locals and unfortunately if your just blowing through town for only a few months and intending to come back its almost a lost cause (cause you have to go back anyways so how to maintain a relationship in the long haul if you do this every year). even with ym current gf im now back at home so whats the point. Im just gonna focus on my work i can't really enjoy wasting months of time and money and lose focus on my work which costs even more money. i think one has to be halfway or all the way saved to retirement before they can just lay back and enjoy the scenery so to speak. when your broke or just starting out how can you enjoy courting good women and taking your time when your stressed about your money situation and know youll be back home soon. I can't.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Re: REAL reason filipinas go for foreigner instead of rich l

Post by Rayn »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its pretty obvious that most bargirls/milfs/golddiggers/major sluts/psychos/unemployed lazy are only pursuing foreigners specifically because they get ignored by the guys with money in philippines. No professional filipino guy will mess with a girl with kids or is ugly or is a major slut unless its just as a mistress in secret. There are exceptions but that is the general rule.

Its much easier for a filipino guy with money to get women in philippines than american rich guy can get a poor girl in america. So the guys with good jobs in philippines are also doing it Will N dowd style which is why they have the reputation of being players.

Thats why most dont care if foreigners play the field because they KNOW filipinos with money do the same exact thing. They say they care but ultimately many dont they just want to get paid.

Foreigners are less picky and dont get the cream of the crop usually. Thats why so many ugly and average filipinas are on the dating site or in the bars cause they know foreigners are stupid enough to be with them whereas the average pretty boy filipino with a good job would just laugh at them.
It is in my opinion that Westerners tend not to be picky, abroad or not. One can easily see how living in the West and being routinely rejected by girls left and right, day and night had conditioned them to go chase anything with a p***y attached no matter how low. When you see a whitey with a bottom-tier bargirl in Thailand for example he was simply adapting the same mindset that made him go for skanky fatties back home.

Asians in general are not like Westerners when it comes to picking women. Maybe its from their more old-fashioned upbringing that they actually hold emphasis on the quality of women they meet. Demanding women to hold their own instead of playing Captain Save-A-Ho/Knight in Shining Armor filling a woman's flaws on her behalf. That and being more introverted in general means that they are more willing to remain single instead of settling for less.

That was probably why I always hear snide remarks about white people in next door Thailand hooking up with ugly chicks but very rarely the same with the Malaysian, Japanese, Chinese, etc who visit there .
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Rayn wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its pretty obvious that most bargirls/milfs/golddiggers/major sluts/psychos/unemployed lazy are only pursuing foreigners specifically because they get ignored by the guys with money in philippines. No professional filipino guy will mess with a girl with kids or is ugly or is a major slut unless its just as a mistress in secret. There are exceptions but that is the general rule.

Its much easier for a filipino guy with money to get women in philippines than american rich guy can get a poor girl in america. So the guys with good jobs in philippines are also doing it Will N dowd style which is why they have the reputation of being players.

Thats why most dont care if foreigners play the field because they KNOW filipinos with money do the same exact thing. They say they care but ultimately many dont they just want to get paid.

Foreigners are less picky and dont get the cream of the crop usually. Thats why so many ugly and average filipinas are on the dating site or in the bars cause they know foreigners are stupid enough to be with them whereas the average pretty boy filipino with a good job would just laugh at them.
It is in my opinion that Westerners tend not to be picky, abroad or not. One can easily see how living in the West and being routinely rejected by girls left and right, day and night had conditioned them to go chase anything with a p***y attached no matter how low. When you see a whitey with a bottom-tier bargirl in Thailand for example he was simply adapting the same mindset that made him go for skanky fatties back home.

Asians in general are not like Westerners when it comes to picking women. Maybe its from their more old-fashioned upbringing that they actually hold emphasis on the quality of women they meet. Demanding women to hold their own instead of playing Captain Save-A-Ho/Knight in Shining Armor filling a woman's flaws on her behalf. That and being more introverted in general means that they are more willing to remain single instead of settling for less.

That was probably why I always hear snide remarks about white people in next door Thailand hooking up with ugly chicks but very rarely the same with the Malaysian, Japanese, Chinese, etc who visit there .
I agree but a cute, non-obese girl is still way better in terms of value than most of the western women these guys meet. If you are on vacation looking for a potential wife you aren't gonna be as picky anyway especially when you are use to extremely below average looking, bitchy women. A cute, petite Asian girl whom appears nice to you and isn't bitchy is gonna seem like a complete godsend that they fall in love quickly.

Its only the long term foreigners that have no plans for settling down, like Newlife, that tire of those simply average or cute girls. I'm sure I'd be the same if I lived there and wasn't intending on marrying for a while. I'd constantly want the next hottest girl.

I've actually dated some pretty decent looking American girls but the attitude and lack of appreciation drove me crazy. I'd take an average looking Filipina with a good attitude and sweet personality over the former any day. Even average girls IMO have cute frames and decent faces.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
Rayn wrote:

I agree but a cute, non-obese girl is still way better in terms of value than most of the western women these guys meet. If you are on vacation looking for a potential wife you aren't gonna be as picky anyway especially when you are use to extremely below average looking, bitchy women. A cute, petite Asian girl whom appears nice to you and isn't bitchy is gonna seem like a complete godsend that they fall in love quickly.

Its only the long term foreigners that have no plans for settling down, like Newlife, that tire of those simply average or cute girls. I'm sure I'd be the same if I lived there and wasn't intending on marrying for a while. I'd constantly want the next hottest girl.

I've actually dated some pretty decent looking American girls but the attitude and lack of appreciation drove me crazy. I'd take an average looking Filipina with a good attitude and sweet personality over the former any day. Even average girls IMO have cute frames and decent faces.

I agree totally with you on personality. Believe it or not id choose a 6 over a 7 if one had a better personality or sexual attitude. There was this girl that had this amazing cute smile and she ws very innocent she probably was a 6 but she seemed so hot in my eyes cause of her attitude. I would have loved to have a girl like that as my wife. she had a nice rack too. to bad she was virginal type and worked at the hotel etc. For example the milf girl was fairly hot for a filipina. But I had to get rid of her and go back to my gf who isn't as attractive cause i just couldn't connect and there were a lot of other issues. My gf is like a friend though but her looks and sometimes her attitude and personality just wasn't enough to keep me loyal or fall in true love. Ideally id like to find a girl like my bargirl in look and personality who wasn't a professional slut.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I personally would argue that a woman with uglier looks don't necessarily have better personality. They just seem to be that way because men typically tend to only notice the prettier ones. The ones who, coincidentally enough, also tend to have narcisistic / sociopathic tendencies that lead them to pretty themselves up just to be noticed.

Its the same for every women pretty or not. The two weren't related at all. I'd in fact attempt to argue the opposite with the uglires having a worse attitude from being so insecure and not conscious /disciplined enough to work for improving their appearance

The two hottest girls I have ever approached were also the ones with the best personalities ever. Too bad the former is a Muslim (boo hoo) and the other, well....

...she's Thai. :lol:
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by mentor »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
But you just said she was pressured and was hesitant at first to look for foreigners. I hope there is lots of exceptions though thats good for us. Originally before coming to the philippines I had assume every girl wanted a foreigner and didn't want some loser filipino guy but I realize thats not true usually.
That's why I agree with you that online dating isn't the best avenue for finding a quality women. It can work and evident by some members here but definitely not the best route.

I don't think Filipinas necessarily prefer foreigners more so than local guys but it comes down to particular situations. A decent looking well intended foreigner has a better chance than a regular local guy. A good well off local guy has a better shot than an obese middle aged broke divorce. I've never met a girl there that wouldn't at least give a foreigner a chance, but they aren't going out of their way to find one either. Mainly because, as we all know, it's inconvenient and difficult, and really unrealistic. You are correct though that the guys that tend to go over there or do online dating aren't usually the cream of the crop either. Some aren't bad and have good intentions but most don't. For every girl you chat with she has 5 other pervs trying to see her naked on cam. This kills the online vibe for good honest girls but harbors a breeding ground for shittier types of women. Plus there is the sex tourism that ruins the image of a lot of foreigners while in country.

That's why I've said from day one that connections and friends are the key.
Even if you go to church the women are so shy they will ignore you for the most part. they might greet you or initiate a conversation but overall too shy. In general its gonna take work and day game to find a great girl to steal away from the locals and unfortunately if your just blowing through town for only a few months and intending to come back its almost a lost cause (cause you have to go back anyways so how to maintain a relationship in the long haul if you do this every year). even with ym current gf im now back at home so whats the point. Im just gonna focus on my work i can't really enjoy wasting months of time and money and lose focus on my work which costs even more money. i think one has to be halfway or all the way saved to retirement before they can just lay back and enjoy the scenery so to speak. when your broke or just starting out how can you enjoy courting good women and taking your time when your stressed about your money situation and know youll be back home soon. I can't.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Rayn wrote:

I agree totally with you on personality. Believe it or not id choose a 6 over a 7 if one had a better personality or sexual attitude. There was this girl that had this amazing cute smile and she ws very innocent she probably was a 6 but she seemed so hot in my eyes cause of her attitude. I would have loved to have a girl like that as my wife. she had a nice rack too. to bad she was virginal type and worked at the hotel etc. For example the milf girl was fairly hot for a filipina. But I had to get rid of her and go back to my gf who isn't as attractive cause i just couldn't connect and there were a lot of other issues. My gf is like a friend though but her looks and sometimes her attitude and personality just wasn't enough to keep me loyal or fall in true love. Ideally id like to find a girl like my bargirl in look and personality who wasn't a professional slut.

I really want so badly this innocence and shyness in my future girl!
I miss this thing.
Although there is excessive prostitution in these countries, I believe there are real 'diamonds'-girls, that is almost impossible to find elsewhere in the world!
Virgin or not, I think that there are asian girls, who is plain honest, no cheating, and just simple and real.

We made all things so complicated in western world.
I just want a simple, shy, honest, and 'innocent' girl, and I think I 'll be the happiest man in the world!