Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REAL reason filipinas go for foreigner instead of rich local

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:13 pm

hammanta wrote:
In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.


Wait .. what? :roll:


What cream of the crop Filipino guys? Are you talking about the Daddy's money kind that inhabit the top clubs with $200 cover charges? Or the 45 year old Bank exec.? or the celebs or models? Of course these guys get the best girls. All of those guys however are fewer and far between to even matter in the scheme of things. There are some top notch alpha players out there and some good looking Filipino guys but they aren't nearly as prevalent as they are in the U.S or other developed countries.

The average height of Filipino guys is roughly 5'5" possibly a little more in the city and weight I'd estimate to be around 125-140 lbs. If you are taller than that and a good chance bulkier (as long as you are not obese) then you already are above the curve in terms of looks. Also take into consideration that , as some have put it, the unemployment rate is near 50%, at least for younger guys. This leaves a whole lot of less desirable guys out there. Then there's the gay and transgender issue as well as the overseas sailors.

I'm not bashing filipino guys, I know plenty of wonderful ones. But if you really think that all filipina women only date foreigners because they can't get a filpino then you are delusional. Sure, the majority of girls don't go looking for foreigners, mainly because of logisitcs, they have a boyfriend (after all not all filipino guys are bad or fit the stereotype), or they think you come off as a sex tourist.

I agree with you that online game does have far worse girls than good ones on there and it takes a lot of time to weed through them. But you are doing yourself a serious disservice if that is all you rely on.

Grow a pair, quit bashing other guys, overcome your insecurities, and stop using absolutes and generalizations to describe a diverse world of possibilities.

And by no means do I fit into your stereotype. I've had my rejections, we all have, but I look abroad for various reasons, none of which are because I can't get girls in my own country.



Im not delusional because ive spent longer in the country with all the lower class women then you and I know what their motivations are. Also your assuming Im only talking about the upper 1 percent filipino guys. No Im talking about the average middle class professional filipino guy. For example the son of a hotel owner or a lawyer or professor or a manager at a call center, etc. Those guys will not date the maid or hot milf girl with 2 kids who is dark complected. A foreigner would.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ok he admits he is an ugly piece of shit. Why not be happy. Just make a good living and bang foreign chicks.

Why does ugly dudes getting sex with foreign women offensive to so many?

In her sh!tty country she is ugly because he is poor and brown. In his country he is ugly because he just is. For some f*cked up reason they are attracted to each other and happy. Why does this offend so many people?

Even Winston Wu getting laid offends people.

Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Stop pretending. Just admit you're an ugly piece of shit.


Trying to clown on filipino guys and trying to push anglo eugenics is a joke is what i'm saying. The racial element is offensive because it's obvious bullshit. It's all money and perceived status. To a poor brown girl this means a lot and if you can't bring this to the table then you are nothing.

The idea that filipino guys can't compete is a joke too. I imagine a lot of guys here haven't hung out with many before and aren't privy to the better social circles.



If you talk to filipina girls who aren't utterly desperate but desperate enough to go for foreigners in the first place you get the sense they have no issues with filipino guys but their motivations for going for foreigner instead they wont admit to us but its pretty obvious their motivations.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:19 pm

hammanta wrote:
In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.


Wait .. what? :roll:


What cream of the crop Filipino guys? Are you talking about the Daddy's money kind that inhabit the top clubs with $200 cover charges? Or the 45 year old Bank exec.? or the celebs or models? Of course these guys get the best girls. All of those guys however are fewer and far between to even matter in the scheme of things. There are some top notch alpha players out there and some good looking Filipino guys but they aren't nearly as prevalent as they are in the U.S or other developed countries.

The average height of Filipino guys is roughly 5'5" possibly a little more in the city and weight I'd estimate to be around 125-140 lbs. If you are taller than that and a good chance bulkier (as long as you are not obese) then you already are above the curve in terms of looks. Also take into consideration that , as some have put it, the unemployment rate is near 50%, at least for younger guys. This leaves a whole lot of less desirable guys out there. Then there's the gay and transgender issue as well as the overseas sailors.

I'm not bashing filipino guys, I know plenty of wonderful ones. But if you really think that all filipina women only date foreigners because they can't get a filpino then you are delusional. Sure, the majority of girls don't go looking for foreigners, mainly because of logisitcs, they have a boyfriend (after all not all filipino guys are bad or fit the stereotype), or they think you come off as a sex tourist.

I agree with you that online game does have far worse girls than good ones on there and it takes a lot of time to weed through them. But you are doing yourself a serious disservice if that is all you rely on.

Grow a pair, quit bashing other guys, overcome your insecurities, and stop using absolutes and generalizations to describe a diverse world of possibilities.

And by no means do I fit into your stereotype. I've had my rejections, we all have, but I look abroad for various reasons, none of which are because I can't get girls in my own country.


I never said you can't get girls. Although that is true for some of us I didn't say that specifically. once again you misread what I said in my posts. You can't get the BEST girls in your home country. The SAME reason why filipinas look for foreigners. They can't get the best filipino guys. Lets just admit it works both ways. There are good american women the problem is they are a very tiny percent to the point its like winning the loterry so you really have to stand out to get them and after a certain age its too late.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby hammanta » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Stop pretending. Just admit you're an ugly piece of shit.


Lmao sure is me in the pic. Let's judge someone based off of a pic that includes 1) a hat and sunglasses, 2) is far distance away, 3) taken with an iphone. I'm 24 and am an amateur power lifter. Yea I'm real ugly :roll: Regardless of what I look like, you obviously are attempting to insult someone because you yourself are too goddamn insecure to brush off another person's honest opinion.

You are probably some pathetic keyboard warrior, most likely Asian, based on how much offense you took to my post. NewLife can attest to the fact that I am far from ugly, though I admit I''m no model either.

Relax bro, I have no problem with Asians, in fact I have many Asian guy friends and respect the Asian culture, but when physicality is the main concern to a lot of women and *guys*, the Philippines is below average in that aspect. I'm not saying a Filipino guy can't be attractive or tall or a player but based off of what many women find attractive (height, bulk, financial stability) filipinos tend to not make the norm. That's the trend with most developing nation's local guys. Has nothing to do with Asians as a race, my example was one country. Every guy judges their worth based off of other guys. I bet there isn't a member on this forum that has been to the Philippines that wouldn't attest to gaining a higher ego based off of local competition.

And I travel to the Philippines for far more reasons than just women, and if you were familiar with more of my posts you'd know that. Wipe away your tears, brush off your butt hurt ego and get over it.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby hammanta » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.


Wait .. what? :roll:


What cream of the crop Filipino guys? Are you talking about the Daddy's money kind that inhabit the top clubs with $200 cover charges? Or the 45 year old Bank exec.? or the celebs or models? Of course these guys get the best girls. All of those guys however are fewer and far between to even matter in the scheme of things. There are some top notch alpha players out there and some good looking Filipino guys but they aren't nearly as prevalent as they are in the U.S or other developed countries.

The average height of Filipino guys is roughly 5'5" possibly a little more in the city and weight I'd estimate to be around 125-140 lbs. If you are taller than that and a good chance bulkier (as long as you are not obese) then you already are above the curve in terms of looks. Also take into consideration that , as some have put it, the unemployment rate is near 50%, at least for younger guys. This leaves a whole lot of less desirable guys out there. Then there's the gay and transgender issue as well as the overseas sailors.

I'm not bashing filipino guys, I know plenty of wonderful ones. But if you really think that all filipina women only date foreigners because they can't get a filpino then you are delusional. Sure, the majority of girls don't go looking for foreigners, mainly because of logisitcs, they have a boyfriend (after all not all filipino guys are bad or fit the stereotype), or they think you come off as a sex tourist.

I agree with you that online game does have far worse girls than good ones on there and it takes a lot of time to weed through them. But you are doing yourself a serious disservice if that is all you rely on.

Grow a pair, quit bashing other guys, overcome your insecurities, and stop using absolutes and generalizations to describe a diverse world of possibilities.

And by no means do I fit into your stereotype. I've had my rejections, we all have, but I look abroad for various reasons, none of which are because I can't get girls in my own country.


I never said you can't get girls. Although that is true for some of us I didn't say that specifically. once again you misread what I said in my posts. You can't get the BEST girls in your home country. The SAME reason why filipinas look for foreigners. They can't get the best filipino guys. Lets just admit it works both ways. There are good american women the problem is they are a very tiny percent to the point its like winning the loterry so you really have to stand out to get them and after a certain age its too late.


I don't get your generalizations though, that's my issue.

Let's assume the Philippines is a High School and the top girls and guys are the star athletes. The new kid arrives (foreigner) but he can only get the bottom of the barrel girls because the other Filipino guys don't want them. So the girls settle for him.

I have a problem with the absolute generalizations. I've known girls of upper, middle, and lower classes to have all married foreigners. Those same girls had turned down local guys from all different strata. My friend's Dad's current wife was dating a Filipino CEO and was formerly engaged to him. He cheated and treated her wrongly so she left him and found my friend's dad. The middle class girls I've known get asked out by local guys of somewhat quality all the time, some turn them down others don't. But nothing is absolute. Just cause the guy maybe attractive or wealthy doesn't make him necessarily a good husband or partner or even desirable. Not every Filipina or person for that matter is motivated financially. Many just want an honest an faithful guy, money is a bonus.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Dear Repatriate,

You must have gotten too much sand in your Vagina. That would be why you are so upset.

Obviously you are a Female, or you might as well be. You insult a dude based on his looks that is what chicks and feminists do. And Anglo Eugenics? Seriously if he believed in Anglo Eugenics he would be with an Anglo Female.

Your arguments are Stupid like you.

Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Stop pretending. Just admit you're an ugly piece of shit.
[/quote]

Trying to clown on filipino guys and trying to push anglo eugenics is a joke is what i'm saying. The racial element is offensive because it's obvious bullshit. It's all money and perceived status. To a poor brown girl this means a lot and if you can't bring this to the table then you are nothing.

The idea that filipino guys can't compete is a joke too. I imagine a lot of guys here haven't hung out with many before and aren't privy to the better social circles.[/quote]
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby hammanta » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Repatriate,

You must have gotten too much sand in your v****a. That would be why you are so upset.

Obviously you are a Female, or you might as well be. You insult a dude based on his looks that is what chicks and feminists do. And Anglo Eugenics? Seriously if he believed in Anglo Eugenics he would be with an Anglo Female.

Your arguments are Stupid like you.

Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Stop pretending. Just admit you're an ugly piece of shit.


Trying to clown on filipino guys and trying to push anglo eugenics is a joke is what i'm saying. The racial element is offensive because it's obvious bullshit. It's all money and perceived status. To a poor brown girl this means a lot and if you can't bring this to the table then you are nothing.

The idea that filipino guys can't compete is a joke too. I imagine a lot of guys here haven't hung out with many before and aren't privy to the better social circles.[/quote][/quote]

I didn't understand his Eugenics point either. I was basing my opinion on foreigners and filipinos. A foreigner is anyone from a different nation than the Philippines. Taken in regards to Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and yes even other Asians. Koreans, Chinese and the like probably feel the same as I do.

He is most likely butt hurt because he lacks what I referred to as attractive or receptive traits in a male.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby hammanta » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Im not delusional because ive spent longer in the country with all the lower class women then you and I know what their motivations are. Also your assuming Im only talking about the upper 1 percent filipino guys. No Im talking about the average middle class professional filipino guy. For example the son of a hotel owner or a lawyer or professor or a manager at a call center, etc. Those guys will not date the maid or hot milf girl with 2 kids who is dark complected. A foreigner would.

I've never known any foreigner to literally marry a maid anyway, though I'm sure it happens. All, or at least, most of the girls I know and/or dated have been middle class girls and up. I know several that have married foreigners, so in a way you are correct in that I haven't spent as much time with the lower class.

But on the contrary, I do a few guys like those mentioned and, well they aren't dating the maid, but I wouldn't consider their girlfriends anything to fight over.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.


Wait .. what? :roll:


What cream of the crop Filipino guys? Are you talking about the Daddy's money kind that inhabit the top clubs with $200 cover charges? Or the 45 year old Bank exec.? or the celebs or models? Of course these guys get the best girls. All of those guys however are fewer and far between to even matter in the scheme of things. There are some top notch alpha players out there and some good looking Filipino guys but they aren't nearly as prevalent as they are in the U.S or other developed countries.

The average height of Filipino guys is roughly 5'5" possibly a little more in the city and weight I'd estimate to be around 125-140 lbs. If you are taller than that and a good chance bulkier (as long as you are not obese) then you already are above the curve in terms of looks. Also take into consideration that , as some have put it, the unemployment rate is near 50%, at least for younger guys. This leaves a whole lot of less desirable guys out there. Then there's the gay and transgender issue as well as the overseas sailors.

I'm not bashing filipino guys, I know plenty of wonderful ones. But if you really think that all filipina women only date foreigners because they can't get a filpino then you are delusional. Sure, the majority of girls don't go looking for foreigners, mainly because of logisitcs, they have a boyfriend (after all not all filipino guys are bad or fit the stereotype), or they think you come off as a sex tourist.

I agree with you that online game does have far worse girls than good ones on there and it takes a lot of time to weed through them. But you are doing yourself a serious disservice if that is all you rely on.

Grow a pair, quit bashing other guys, overcome your insecurities, and stop using absolutes and generalizations to describe a diverse world of possibilities.

And by no means do I fit into your stereotype. I've had my rejections, we all have, but I look abroad for various reasons, none of which are because I can't get girls in my own country.


I never said you can't get girls. Although that is true for some of us I didn't say that specifically. once again you misread what I said in my posts. You can't get the BEST girls in your home country. The SAME reason why filipinas look for foreigners. They can't get the best filipino guys. Lets just admit it works both ways. There are good american women the problem is they are a very tiny percent to the point its like winning the loterry so you really have to stand out to get them and after a certain age its too late.


I don't get your generalizations though, that's my issue.

Let's assume the Philippines is a High School and the top girls and guys are the star athletes. The new kid arrives (foreigner) but he can only get the bottom of the barrel girls because the other Filipino guys don't want them. So the girls settle for him.

I have a problem with the absolute generalizations. I've known girls of upper, middle, and lower classes to have all married foreigners. Those same girls had turned down local guys from all different strata. My friend's Dad's current wife was dating a Filipino CEO and was formerly engaged to him. He cheated and treated her wrongly so she left him and found my friend's dad. The middle class girls I've known get asked out by local guys of somewhat quality all the time, some turn them down others don't. But nothing is absolute. Just cause the guy maybe attractive or wealthy doesn't make him necessarily a good husband or partner or even desirable. Not every Filipina or person for that matter is motivated financially. Many just want an honest an faithful guy, money is a bonus.


Once again you misread. In my original post I said there is exceptions. But thats how generalizaitions work they are true most of the time excluding exceptions. You generalize about american women and im the first one to admit there are exceptions to even that actually good american women its just damn rare and most are ugly if they are wife material lol

also your example about the CEO actually proves me right not wrong. she went for the rich filipino guy but only after she got burned did she decide to go for foreigner. Thats the common theme to most filipina girls but not always.

and yes not all filipinas are motivated by money, ive met them. And guess what? They could take or leave foreigners they dont really care to find them too much. theyd be fine sitting in a squatter house with a filipino guy out of love.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:07 pm

hammanta wrote:Im not delusional because ive spent longer in the country with all the lower class women then you and I know what their motivations are. Also your assuming Im only talking about the upper 1 percent filipino guys. No Im talking about the average middle class professional filipino guy. For example the son of a hotel owner or a lawyer or professor or a manager at a call center, etc. Those guys will not date the maid or hot milf girl with 2 kids who is dark complected. A foreigner would.

I've never known any foreigner to literally marry a maid anyway, though I'm sure it happens. All, or at least, most of the girls I know and/or dated have been middle class girls and up. I know several that have married foreigners, so in a way you are correct in that I haven't spent as much time with the lower class.

But on the contrary, I do a few guys like those mentioned and, well they aren't dating the maid, but I wouldn't consider their girlfriends anything to fight over.


Not everyone wants an arte girl that requires a housekeeper like you and mr outwest because they think its above them. You both would be happier with an american woman instead of trying to find an uppity filipina. Some guys like me and taco actually want a simple girl and don't care about education but how she actually works and treats you. I wouldn't mind marrying a maid if she was hot or was cute with an amazing personality at least she wouldn't have attitude. Some of the women in the hotels doing the cleaning etc seem nice.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby chanta76 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:08 am

I think everybody here generalize. For example many posters here generalize American women as being bitchy ..so I don't think newlifephilippines is off remark here.

Lets put it this way..I traveled around Asia and this is what I saw of the expats in Asia. On the average they are not the best of the best in their own country...and seek out women overseas..on the average the expats get girls that are not the best of the best. It kind of works out like that. I see no problem with this. In a way everyone is happy .
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby hammanta » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:42 am

also your example about the CEO actually proves me right not wrong. she went for the rich filipino guy but only after she got burned did she decide to go for foreigner. Thats the common theme to most filipina girls but not always.


But being burned doesn't necessarily mean a foreigner was her last option or that she had settled in any way. She tried online dating with reservations but was pressured into it by friends. She ended up being happy and finding what she wanted. She could have easily started dating again another local guy. Her life wasn't over after the breakup. She was still young attractive educated and without kids. By that logic, every girl who dumps a guy is settling with the next guy.

When I think of a female settling its because she has no other option. But I've witnessed girls far from attractive in my eyes with local guys, friends being asked out by local guys and all sorts of things. An exception is something that tends to be rare to me, but these aren't rare occurrences from my experiences. Some girls legitimately look for foreigners because they have been screwed over by local guys. Not that all foreigners are gonna be saviors, far from it.

Now whether the guy cheated, she was in a failed marriage, she works too much, has a bad history with guys, believes the stereotypes of foreigners, wants money, loves certain features, whatever, the reasons are abundant and differ from girl to girl. The country is so diverse with so many different circumstances its hard to pinpoint down to broad generalizations. That's my main point.

I understand the necessity of generalizations but when they are thrown across as absolute or damn near absolute that is when I have a difficulty accepting them.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:53 am

hammanta wrote:
also your example about the CEO actually proves me right not wrong. she went for the rich filipino guy but only after she got burned did she decide to go for foreigner. Thats the common theme to most filipina girls but not always.


But being burned doesn't necessarily mean a foreigner was her last option or that she had settled in any way. She tried online dating with reservations but was pressured into it by friends. She ended up being happy and finding what she wanted. She could have easily started dating again another local guy. Her life wasn't over after the breakup. She was still young attractive educated and without kids. By that logic, every girl who dumps a guy is settling with the next guy.

When I think of a female settling its because she has no other option. But I've witnessed girls far from attractive in my eyes with local guys, friends being asked out by local guys and all sorts of things. An exception is something that tends to be rare to me, but these aren't rare occurrences from my experiences. Some girls legitimately look for foreigners because they have been screwed over by local guys. Not that all foreigners are gonna be saviors, far from it.

Now whether the guy cheated, she was in a failed marriage, she works too much, has a bad history with guys, believes the stereotypes of foreigners, wants money, loves certain features, whatever, the reasons are abundant and differ from girl to girl. The country is so diverse with so many different circumstances its hard to pinpoint down to broad generalizations. That's my main point.

I understand the necessity of generalizations but when they are thrown across as absolute or damn near absolute that is when I have a difficulty accepting them.



But you just said she was pressured and was hesitant at first to look for foreigners. I hope there is lots of exceptions though thats good for us. Originally before coming to the philippines I had assume every girl wanted a foreigner and didn't want some loser filipino guy but I realize thats not true usually.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby hammanta » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:38 pm

But you just said she was pressured and was hesitant at first to look for foreigners. I hope there is lots of exceptions though thats good for us. Originally before coming to the philippines I had assume every girl wanted a foreigner and didn't want some loser filipino guy but I realize thats not true usually.


That's why I agree with you that online dating isn't the best avenue for finding a quality women. It can work and evident by some members here but definitely not the best route.

I don't think Filipinas necessarily prefer foreigners more so than local guys but it comes down to particular situations. A decent looking well intended foreigner has a better chance than a regular local guy. A good well off local guy has a better shot than an obese middle aged broke divorce. I've never met a girl there that wouldn't at least give a foreigner a chance, but they aren't going out of their way to find one either. Mainly because, as we all know, it's inconvenient and difficult, and really unrealistic. You are correct though that the guys that tend to go over there or do online dating aren't usually the cream of the crop either. Some aren't bad and have good intentions but most don't. For every girl you chat with she has 5 other pervs trying to see her naked on cam. This kills the online vibe for good honest girls but harbors a breeding ground for shittier types of women. Plus there is the sex tourism that ruins the image of a lot of foreigners while in country.

That's why I've said from day one that connections and friends are the key.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby chanta76 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Someone should say this to Will N Dodd since his thinking with his dick only.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests