Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

.

Post by Ghost » September 4th, 2014, 1:23 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 4th, 2014, 1:33 am

Wow, sorry about your negative experiences in the Philippines, Ghost. It's not a country for everyone. I think more HA'ers should take note and be more cautious in thinking the Philippines is some kind of p*ssy paradise but having said that, I think your being a little too negative.

Lots of other's have done well there including Outwest, Davewe, Pete and others. I think everyone's experiences in a country varies...depending on many different factors, i.e. race, money, etc.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1019
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: The Philippines is a shithole, perhaps even for women...

Post by Jonny Law » September 4th, 2014, 1:44 am

Thanks for your story,

You cannot let them bring you down.

Just because others treat you bad does not mean you should let them. Raise Above.

Women are F#ck!ng Evil Everywhere... But do not let women bring you down. Keep meeting them until you find one you like. Maybe you should find one in China where they are more intelligent.

There are other countries outside of the Philippines.

Newsflash-
For Philippine women their priority also all the time is to get married. If you do not want to get married to them they will treat you bad. Even many whores want to get married to a foreigner they F#*k.

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by hammanta » September 4th, 2014, 1:52 am

Shitty story, it does happen. Every country has its down sides and low scum looking to score. Its not just foreigners but well off people and middle class that get drug into some mess as well.

Before my last trip several friends lost a total of around 700 dollars for a trip they were gonna allow me to tag along on. We were going to Boracay for 4 days. The scammer? A roommate of a few months who backed as a travel agent. "Planned" the trip for us. Luckily I hadn't paid yet but those girls lost money they truly couldn't afford to lose. It sure does leave a sour taste in your mouth and makes it hard to know who to truly trust.

But as Zboy mentioned its not all bad. It just happens that the bad experiences have more weight than the good. 2 months, though a solid time, is still not enough time to fully gauge the country. There are a lot a very awesome and honest people in the country.

Where did you meet the girl? What was her economic status? 2 months and wanting marriage seems extreme even for a filipina. I understand emotions are hard to overcome but from your story there seemed like some legitimate warning signs right off the bat.

Anyways you live and you learn.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 1:56 am

If your gonna stay there for months and waste time and money she better give it to you many times a day for the rest of your stay or find someone who will. If your seeking a virgin wife then go for one otherwise dont waste your time on girls with attitude.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on September 4th, 2014, 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 2:02 am

hammanta wrote:Shitty story, it does happen. Every country has its down sides and low scum looking to score. Its not just foreigners but well off people and middle class that get drug into some mess as well.

Before my last trip several friends lost a total of around 700 dollars for a trip they were gonna allow me to tag along on. We were going to Boracay for 4 days. The scammer? A roommate of a few months who backed as a travel agent. "Planned" the trip for us. Luckily I hadn't paid yet but those girls lost money they truly couldn't afford to lose. It sure does leave a sour taste in your mouth and makes it hard to know who to truly trust.

But as Zboy mentioned its not all bad. It just happens that the bad experiences have more weight than the good. 2 months, though a solid time, is still not enough time to fully gauge the country. There are a lot a very awesome and honest people in the country.

Where did you meet the girl? What was her economic status? 2 months and wanting marriage seems extreme even for a filipina. I understand emotions are hard to overcome but from your story there seemed like some legitimate warning signs right off the bat.

Anyways you live and you learn.


2 months is nothing if you never been to south east asia. I can't imagine being new to philippines for only 2 months and finding a hot virgin church girl to marry lOL

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 2:11 am

I think people should check out indonesia and do trip reports. Next time I go to asia that may be where I stop.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 4th, 2014, 2:12 am

Shit happens, chock it up as a lesson learned. The same thing almost happened to me. I dumped the Filipina(she's with another guy) in this photo just before I married my wife. Boy am I glad I did she was a high risk investment.

http://www.livingindavao.info/other-cit ... uete-city/

If a Filipina starts giving you gifts, birthday cards etc... it means she's serious about staying with you long term.
Last edited by Taco on September 4th, 2014, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 2:17 am

Taco wrote:Shit happens, chock it up as a lesson learned. The same thing almost happened to me. I dumped the Filipina(on the right) in this photo just before I married my wife. Boy am I glad I did she was a high risk investment.

http://www.livingindavao.info/other-cit ... uete-city/


what exactly happened? You were in davao?

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 4th, 2014, 2:24 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:Shit happens, chock it up as a lesson learned. The same thing almost happened to me. I dumped the Filipina(on the right) in this photo just before I married my wife. Boy am I glad I did she was a high risk investment.

http://www.livingindavao.info/other-cit ... uete-city/


what exactly happened? You were in davao?


I was chatting with her only but things were kinda serious between us. When she asked me for money I decided to end it and marry my wife. Smartest thing I've ever done.

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by hammanta » September 4th, 2014, 2:33 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:Shit happens, chock it up as a lesson learned. The same thing almost happened to me. I dumped the Filipina(on the right) in this photo just before I married my wife. Boy am I glad I did she was a high risk investment.

http://www.livingindavao.info/other-cit ... uete-city/


what exactly happened? You were in davao?


I was chatting with her only but things were kinda serious between us. When she asked me for money I decided to end it and marry my wife. Smartest thing I've ever done.


Was it that fast? :lol:

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 4th, 2014, 2:42 am

hammanta wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:Shit happens, chock it up as a lesson learned. The same thing almost happened to me. I dumped the Filipina(on the right) in this photo just before I married my wife. Boy am I glad I did she was a high risk investment.

http://www.livingindavao.info/other-cit ... uete-city/


what exactly happened? You were in davao?


I was chatting with her only but things were kinda serious between us. When she asked me for money I decided to end it and marry my wife. Smartest thing I've ever done.


Was it that fast? :lol:


I chatted with my wife for 2 yrs before we got married so we knew each other fairly well.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 2:43 am

Taco most guys here want virgins or women with no kids or models or girls with makati education. So unfortunately your success story wont be replicated by anyone else. lol
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on September 4th, 2014, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 4th, 2014, 2:46 am

What happened with Steve55 Is he still packing her up to come to america? I seen he was fooling around in cancun. Doesn't seem like a sucess story. Why did starchild leave recently? That guy was banging models in philippines practically. Will n dowd seems like he is fatiguing also.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3086
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Post by droid » September 4th, 2014, 3:28 am

ghost wrote:and her family invites themselves to tag along to dinners frequently. (Guess who got to pay?)

If you let people disrespect you like that it can only go down hill from there.
It's tough to set boundaries but sometimes you just have to do it.

People will respect you if they see you can just storm out (literally and figuratively).
This requires either not giving a damn about being alone, or having plenty of options (this latter is better of course).
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Post Reply

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”