Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Jester wrote:
Array9 wrote:
A wise man once told me to only deal with people on your level or above. Your level could be mentally, spiritually, financially etc.
Wish someone had told me this as a kid.

Real wisdom.
If ppl above your level would deal w/ you, they'd be breaking that 'rule'. Their ignorance of it, would put them back below you in a circular argument type of way (assuming it's a valid credo). How is anyone ever at the same level in all regards. Ppl are composed of mostly water. Water has some predictability in itself. It takes the path of least resistance for one. Not all ppl who arrived at, what may appear to be, a high level got there by honorable means.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Taco wrote:
You won't be able to trust your girlfriends family, that's true. You should have stayed in a hotel to avoid them. If you live in the Philippines with your Filipina its recommended you move to another city far from your wives family because they will cause lots of problems for you.
That should be a rule observed everywhere.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

In2dadark wrote:
Jester wrote:
Array9 wrote:
A wise man once told me to only deal with people on your level or above. Your level could be mentally, spiritually, financially etc.
Wish someone had told me this as a kid.

Real wisdom.

If ppl above your level would deal w/ you, they'd be breaking that 'rule'. Their ignorance of it, would put them back below you in a circular argument type of way (assuming it's a valid credo).
How is anyone ever at the same level in all regards. Ppl are composed of mostly water. Water has some predictability in itself. It takes the path of least resistance for one. Not all ppl who arrived at, what may appear to be, a high level got there by honorable means.
Cornfed made a similar point to yours earlier.

You gentlemen are REASONING. So far so good.

But I am speaking from EXPERIENCE. People above me in wealth and accomplishment have been willing to deal with me, rely on me, trust me. Because even though THEY are accomplished, doesn't mean that they are surrounded by willing and trustworthy people. In short, I may not be on their level, but I may be in a position to do something for them that noone else can do for them at this moment. And they are "swift" enough, opportunistic enough, to recognize that.

If I make my case, that is.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Re: The Philippines is a shithole, perhaps even for women...

Post by kairosan117 »

That's the Philippines in a nutshell...but it's fun if you make it fun.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”