Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:30 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ryanx » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 am

Sometimes when we really wish something to be true we project it onto the person or countru we wish it from.

It's a form of subconscious self-hypnosis.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:19 am

Repatriate wrote:I have to disagree with Ghost about the Philippines.

I have had nothing but good experiences in Manila and I think being white can actually be a tremendous liability at times. It's something that mguy and I observed while out and about town as well. A young white guy will have plenty of superficial attention along with random pump and dump but they also have to weed out many more con games & petty theft cases. This is something i've seen first hand and read many times on other forums (including rooshv) as well.

A middle aged white guy has less p' and d' opportunities but the target on his back has become so much larger too because he no longer has the "hansum white man" qualities to fall back on and now only has the reputation of being a rich kano. A few regular posters on here like Ladislav have more or less come to terms with this and they do semi-p4p with sponsoring and such.

When you take the time to weed out the girls and use sensible judgement then there are plenty of decent and sweet girls out there that won't try to sponge off of you. I met a few who were not interested in doing things like this and even brought me homemade seafood dinners and such.

I think what it all boils down to is using common sense. If she seems a bit too sly or eager to spend your money then DITCH HER RIGHT AWAY. It doesn't matter how good she looks, sever and don't look back. If her family seems conniving and start worming their way into your initial interaction with her then sever. It seems like Ghost persisted through several red flags and he's angry that he got burnt. It's unfortunate this is how things ended up but just from reading his account of the matter it seems like there was plenty of warning.

Btw, if a filipina is not eager to have sex with you (and never intitiates after you've done it already) then she really doesn't like you at all. It's a big red flag.

Me too even though I'm white! As far as the people are concerned, it's been overwhelmingly good to great for me. And that's relative to other foreign destinations (not using USA/Anglo world as my comparison benchmark).

When I read these countless stories of kanos getting used and robbed and/or dating girls I wouldn't wanna be around for even 5 minutes due to looks their general vibe, I wonder whether or not we are even talking about the same country. My gosh, what is going on! Perhaps my living in Asia so long has created an unconscious filter in my head for such people?

A few things help improve your odds I believe. Filter for girls who:

- are in socioeconomic classes B, C, and the more educated/intelligent ones in D (using 5 general classes: A-E which I may discuss more in a separate post).

- have detailed and personalized profiles (if using online dating) which fit you and lots of clear lifelike (not fake or phony model looking) photos

- don't have children (it's a good sign at least through mid-20s that she can wait)

- looks kind and/or engaging (maybe Winston has a point)

- can be well researched on Facebook (is using online dating) and all the signs are positive or at least neutral and of course you like what you see

- have a stable job or go to a real school

Once you get past that stuff, gauge her and her family for values. Is she a very generous person, and fair-minded type, or a taker?

Avoid takers full-stop.

Fair-minded (I treat others however they treat me) can be great and tend not to allow anyone in their circle to even try taking advantage of you. They will fight fiercely in your favor, even against those in their family or circle.

The generous ones can be like winning the lottery. But you've gotta make sure they are not at risk of being used by certain other Filippinos, especially if they have a good job, assets, etc. If you get serious with a generous type who sometimes get's used by others, it can affect your relationship indirectly.

In spite of all the bad apples you read about here, I think there's also a huge number of generally kind and easygoing people, even within the more elite classes B and C.

One more thing I've found here. Many women may have slightly more westernized taste, notwithstanding the emergence of K-Pop trend. For example, they may appreciate a more squarish masculine face instead of just the tapered and boy like NE Asian face so popular around Asia now. Also bulkier muscled bodies and even some body hair may be preferred in a lot of cases over the skinnier hairless bodies of many of the current male Asia pop stars.

If you date serious church girls, there are some who will even be virgins, believe them or not. But even those should be open to lots of intimacy if they really like you. So instead of using them initiating sex as a criterion, you can adjust that to whether or not they initiate passionate intimacy (make out sessions, cuddling in bed, etc.).

Generally, good girls tend to be from good families. If you visit the family of a decent B or C class girl, you will generally be treated and not expected to buy or provide anything. Even D class families can often be generous in this way.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:33 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Some girls just aren't into sex though unfortunately but yeah my live in never initiated sex and the bargirl i had before even though she pretended to love many times a day she never initiated usually so i figured it was just a good act (she was over the top). So yeah i agree i take it as a bad sign or a girl with low libido and excitement. either way i dont like it and refuse to settle down with a girl like that permanently.

Not to brag or anything (because I actually think intimacy is quite normal) i've never been in a relationship where the girl is not into sex. Actually, I can think of only one instance about 8 years ago where sex was fizzling in a girl I was seeing and I knew right away the relationship had issues. Asian women in particular will give themselves over eagerly if they are into you. There's no mistaking genuine affection here. I don't care which ethnicity of asian it is because I have a pretty broad sampling now to come to this conclusion that it's normal behavior..if she's into you.

Too many western guys have been conditioned to believe that sex is something that is a "gift" or should be bargained for. It's mainly because a lot of American guys are used to white women using it as a weapon or bargaining chip in society or in relationships. The natural state of things is that if a woman is into you she will also be down with sex..and will even intitiate.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:11 am

Repatriate wrote:
Some girls just aren't into sex though unfortunately but yeah my live in never initiated sex and the bargirl i had before even though she pretended to love many times a day she never initiated usually so i figured it was just a good act (she was over the top). So yeah i agree i take it as a bad sign or a girl with low libido and excitement. either way i dont like it and refuse to settle down with a girl like that permanently.

Not to brag or anything (because I actually think intimacy is quite normal) i've never been in a relationship where the girl is not into sex. Actually, I can think of only one instance about 8 years ago where sex was fizzling in a girl I was seeing and I knew right away the relationship had issues. Asian women in particular will give themselves over eagerly if they are into you. There's no mistaking genuine affection here. I don't care which ethnicity of asian it is because I have a pretty broad sampling now to come to this conclusion that it's normal behavior..if she's into you.

Too many western guys have been conditioned to believe that sex is something that is a "gift" or should be bargained for. It's mainly because a lot of American guys are used to white women using it as a weapon or bargaining chip in society or in relationships. The natural state of things is that if a woman is into you she will also be down with sex..and will even intitiate.

im talking about dayin and day out not a one night stand or something. a lot of times girls will put on an act for sex in the beginning. even my gf was more into it in the beginning. although towards the end she started learning about her body and was open to more things and i think started enjoying it more. but overall yeah my conclusion is if the girl doesn't enjoy sex no point in keeping her. t hats why i can't marry a virgin or a girl i haven't test driven. most girls from my experience either dont enjoy sex enough to my standards or are boring.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:13 am

Ghost wrote:The first time we met she was really into sex with me. But the second time was way after we both knew I wouldn't marry her...that was when it turned into occasional mediocre sex and cold fish sex. f***ed her real good before I left though.

I made many mistakes and they snowballed. I have learned valuable lessons and will apply them in the future. I take full responsibility for it and it was fully my fault why things got as bad as they did. I hope my story serves as warning to guys hoping for the philippines to be a miracle for them. It might just be a curse in disguise.

thats been my point for awhile on these forums these girls put on an act about the sex. Its a way of catching you. they are all motivated or try harder in the beginning but it quickly fizzles out.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 am

Repatriate wrote:

im talking about dayin and day out not a one night stand or something. a lot of times girls will put on an act for sex in the beginning. even my gf was more into it in the beginning. although towards the end she started learning about her body and was open to more things and i think started enjoying it more. but overall yeah my conclusion is if the girl doesn't enjoy sex no point in keeping her. t hats why i can't marry a virgin or a girl i haven't test driven. most girls from my experience either dont enjoy sex enough to my standards or are boring.

I'm also referring to actual relationships that have lasted a significant amount of time. Never had one close off except the one but there were plenty of warning flags prior to the sex tap running dry on that one.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 am

Repatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

I'm also referring to actual relationships that have lasted a significant amount of time. Never had one close off except the one but there were plenty of warning flags prior to the sex tap running dry on that one.

the way i look at it if a women isn't super eager to have sex with you she isn't worth having around. what kind of dorky woman would rather not have sex and just sit on her phone seems bizaare but my gf used to say she wasn't into sex. and if its because she doesn't really like you and is just using you well thats more of a reason to get rid of them. thats why i have a problem with hoes cause your paying them to like you. low hangers are the same way its just there is no cash exchanged but its sort of the same rules. they dont love.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco most guys here want virgins or women with no kids or models or girls with makati education. So unfortunately your success story wont be replicated by anyone else. lol

You are so thick, damn...

My girl when I met her was:

i) a virgin

ii) university educated

iii) childless

It's not that unreasonable a demand, and it's not that hard to find either if you are smart enough not to go for lowlife bargirls and other scum, because I don't believe in the "hooker with a heart of gold" BS some mongers religiously believe in.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 am

Ghost wrote:I think the sex dried up because she was bitter that I wouldn't marry her.

She was no saint, but she was hardly bar-girl bad. Somewhere in the middle. Ultimate problem is her brother is thieving scum and if you can't trust your girlfriend's direct family, you're f***ed. I think I mentioned it before, but he stole $1000 from me and didn't even pay for his sick one year old son's hospital visits or provide for even basic needs for the baby. That's psychopathic on a level that only a f***ing pinoy would do.

Which leads me to another lesson-well-learned: you need to avoid marrying the family. Flip families are big, so chances are there is a psychopath or two (or 18) in the direct or extended family. If you get a pinay wife, better to avoid the Philippines and the West. Makes it even harder.

Women are deceivers. There's another take-away. However you do things, protect yourself first or they will eat you alive. I ought to just become a straight up monger. World's a hellish place, full of thieves, betrayers, and all other sorts of scum. At least being a monger I don't leave myself vulnerable.

dont paint bargirls as too bad. My bargirl wasn't really any worse and maybe in some ways a hell of a lot better. In the end regular girls will empty your wallet too. Its funny cause my supposed current gf woudn up costing me the same as my bargirl who i paid by the week.

I been lucky to avoid the families. my current gf lived with a family that wasn't hers so i never had to visit and the bargirl of course even with 2 kids i didn't really have to be around or visit her kids or her family (her mom was dead dad was far away).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco most guys here want virgins or women with no kids or models or girls with makati education. So unfortunately your success story wont be replicated by anyone else. lol

You are so thick, damn...

My girl when I met her was:

i) a virgin

ii) university educated

iii) childless

It's not that unreasonable a demand, and it's not that hard to find either if you are smart enough not to go for lowlife bargirls and other scum, because I don't believe in the "hooker with a heart of gold" BS some mongers religiously believe in.

I agree it can be done but its not gonna be done on the average 1 or 2 month first time trip to phil unless your in wife hunting mode from day 1 and not that picky(which most foreigners aren't) or just lucky or young and handsome. There is many girls that are educated and nice there but will you like them? Im picky and find most lacking in looks or personality or sex. so that knocks off most women. Even a 6 month trip may not warrant the results you want. Sometimes its luck and sometimes you guys are good looking or charismatic enough to have a girl that will easily fall in love or want to be with you. Not everyone gets as lucky.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:25 am

Ghost wrote:Well, I guess hoes are just more honest women.

there was nothing honest about my bargirl. Ive never met someone who could lie 24 hours in a day even about sex during the act. it was like having a paid actress. Most hoes aren't that great at lying or acting but she was phenomenal. But in the end she treated me good. That bitch is still trying to get her claws into me this very day.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Bobby » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 am

Wow, that was a really informative post, Ghost. Thanks for laying it all out there. I started it and thought "hmm, this looks like an interesting one" and made myself a cup of coffee and then read it slowly so I could take it all in.

You spent some serious cash learning some incredible lessons and you took the time to share your experiences on the internet so others could also learn. Thank you.
Bobby
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand