Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:01 am

Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 am

Ask him.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 am

It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 am

Ghost wrote:It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.


If America isn't just as full of a scum, why did you go to the Philippines in the first place?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:19 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.


If America isn't just as full of a scum, why did you go to the Philippines in the first place?


Because it was worth a try.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:25 am

Ghost wrote:Because it was worth a try.


Fair enough.

What I don't get is why you still insist on going back after what happened, though. You say you hate the people, that 95% of them is subhuman thieving scum, and yet you still want to come back there to somehow "get even"? This has me puzzled. You could just go to another country better suited to your needs, like China where you said you had better experiences. China's not for everyone, the same way the Philippines isn't for everyone. But going back to where you had most success might just work for you.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:24 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Because it was worth a try.


Fair enough.

What I don't get is why you still insist on going back after what happened, though. You say you hate the people, that 95% of them is subhuman thieving scum, and yet you still want to come back there to somehow "get even"? This has me puzzled. You could just go to another country better suited to your needs, like China where you said you had better experiences. China's not for everyone, the same way the Philippines isn't for everyone. But going back to where you had most success might just work for you.


I will use it for what it is worth, which is pumping and dumping, not wifing up sluts. Using something according to its purpose tends to make things a lot more pleasant. You wouldn't try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Likewise, I wouldn't look for a serious relationship in a place that primarily consists of scammers, thieves, liars, sluts, and whores.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Postby hammanta » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:37 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ


I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.

An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 


What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Postby davewe » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ


I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.

An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 


What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?


Henry is pretty open about what he is and is not doing. But I think that speculating about a guy who isn't here on HA is unfair. I would agree with the post that said to ask him.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ


I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.

An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 


What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?


Hes been there for 2 years and is struggling to even find a long term relationship that works permanently even though he supposedly has met or been with many girls and is serious about finding a marriage. Although he just found a new girl as of today but based on her looks and age well hold back to see how it goes once again.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests