If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ask him.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.
If America isn't just as full of a scum, why did you go to the Philippines in the first place?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Because it was worth a try.
Fair enough.

What I don't get is why you still insist on going back after what happened, though. You say you hate the people, that 95% of them is subhuman thieving scum, and yet you still want to come back there to somehow "get even"? This has me puzzled. You could just go to another country better suited to your needs, like China where you said you had better experiences. China's not for everyone, the same way the Philippines isn't for everyone. But going back to where you had most success might just work for you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.
An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 
What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.
An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 
Henry is pretty open about what he is and is not doing. But I think that speculating about a guy who isn't here on HA is unfair. I would agree with the post that said to ask him.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
Hes been there for 2 years and is struggling to even find a long term relationship that works permanently even though he supposedly has met or been with many girls and is serious about finding a marriage. Although he just found a new girl as of today but based on her looks and age well hold back to see how it goes once again.