Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find one?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 8th, 2014, 6:01 am

Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 8th, 2014, 8:55 am

Ask him.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 8th, 2014, 9:54 am

It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 8th, 2014, 10:03 am

Ghost wrote:It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.
If America isn't just as full of a scum, why did you go to the Philippines in the first place?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 8th, 2014, 10:19 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:It absolutely cannot be because the Philippines is full of scum. Must be something else. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Something else.
If America isn't just as full of a scum, why did you go to the Philippines in the first place?
Because it was worth a try.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 8th, 2014, 10:25 am

Ghost wrote:Because it was worth a try.
Fair enough.

What I don't get is why you still insist on going back after what happened, though. You say you hate the people, that 95% of them is subhuman thieving scum, and yet you still want to come back there to somehow "get even"? This has me puzzled. You could just go to another country better suited to your needs, like China where you said you had better experiences. China's not for everyone, the same way the Philippines isn't for everyone. But going back to where you had most success might just work for you.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 8th, 2014, 11:24 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Because it was worth a try.
Fair enough.

What I don't get is why you still insist on going back after what happened, though. You say you hate the people, that 95% of them is subhuman thieving scum, and yet you still want to come back there to somehow "get even"? This has me puzzled. You could just go to another country better suited to your needs, like China where you said you had better experiences. China's not for everyone, the same way the Philippines isn't for everyone. But going back to where you had most success might just work for you.
I will use it for what it is worth, which is pumping and dumping, not wifing up sluts. Using something according to its purpose tends to make things a lot more pleasant. You wouldn't try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Likewise, I wouldn't look for a serious relationship in a place that primarily consists of scammers, thieves, liars, sluts, and whores.

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Post by hammanta » September 8th, 2014, 4:37 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.
An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 
What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?

davewe
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Post by davewe » September 8th, 2014, 6:13 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.
An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 
What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?
Henry is pretty open about what he is and is not doing. But I think that speculating about a guy who isn't here on HA is unfair. I would agree with the post that said to ask him.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: If philippines is so easy why can't Lifebeyondsea find o

Post by newlifeinphilippines » September 8th, 2014, 6:35 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Why does the guy in lifebeyondsea always struggle to find a quality woman? If its so easy to find a quality good woman? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3PDv ... ii9zdMbvWQ
I'll admit I haven't watched all his videos but this was one of his comments on a video he posted in June.
An update on my own personal life here in Dumaguete and the new relationship I've been in for a month with a younger woman. 
What evidence do you have to say he hasn't found any?
Hes been there for 2 years and is struggling to even find a long term relationship that works permanently even though he supposedly has met or been with many girls and is serious about finding a marriage. Although he just found a new girl as of today but based on her looks and age well hold back to see how it goes once again.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”