Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Ghost wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Why do you think that military men. The most in shape American Men, with a job.

Eh, did I just fall through some portal into a surreal parallel universe where members of the US military are not the scum of the earth? Next you will be claiming the pigs are some kind of social elite.

Unlike scum-
1. Military men have a job and income.
2. Military men travel.

Which has fuck-all to do with morality, which is what Cornfed was talking about.

Where or not military men are moral scum or not is a non sequitur.
-Non Sequitur-
noun: non sequitur, plural noun: non sequiturs
1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement

Women care about morality less than men care about fashion. This is why women are more attracted to criminals and bad boys.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Unlike scum-
2. Military men travel.

Most people in the US military are just welfare queens leaching off Uncle Sucker with the stated goal of qualifying for a lifetime of welfare sponging above the norm. The rest are traitors employed to murder people or foreign interests such as Israel. The fact that they are handed money in a way people choose to narratize as not being the welfare handouts that it is has nothing to do with anything. Like their de-facto boss, Kissinger, famously said, they are dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy. If the goverment emptied the prisons and paid the inmates a generous salary to microwave kittens or whatever, would that make them good people because they had a job?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Cornfed wrote:
2. Military men travel.

Most people in the US military are just welfare queens leaching off Uncle Sucker with the stated goal of qualifying for a lifetime of welfare sponging above the norm. The rest are traitors employed to murder people or foreign interests such as Israel. The fact that they are handed money in a way people choose to narratize as not being the welfare handouts that it is has nothing to do with anything. Like their de-facto boss, Kissinger, famously said, they are dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy. If the goverment emptied the prisons and paid the inmates a generous salary to microwave kittens or whatever, would that make them good people because they had a job?

Cornhole sir, your incoherent trolling has nothing to do with the topic of Filipinos.

And yes having a job, no matter the job is better than not having a job.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
2. Military men travel.

Cornhole sir, your incoherent trolling has nothing to do with the topic of Filipinos.

And yes having a job, no matter the job is better than not having a job.

Well, the regime has the power to give anyone a job or cause anyone to lose their job whenever they want, so it would appear that you are the ultimate serf who thinks the regime can magically define how good people are just by handing them money or not. The funny thing is that the PTB themselves clearly disagree with you and would regard mere soldiers as the scum of the earth and inferior to wealthy jobless gadabouts living off trust funds and such.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby bid.ohrama » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I am married to a Filipina

Noooo, you actually went and married a filipina? Honestly?

So tell us, do you like going out in the street and have everyone pointing at you and calling you foreigner for the rest of your life and spend the days listening to the grunts and pointing of a gossiper wife who does not understand anything about you and is a rice powered murderer of the English grammar with the body of a 10 year old chinese boy?

A dream come true, isn't it? The pinnacle of your life, probably.
bid.ohrama
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:11 pm

bid.ohrama wrote:Noooo, you actually went and married a filipina? Honestly?

Sure did. Best decision of my life.

bid.ohrama wrote:So tell us, do you like going out in the street and have everyone pointing at you and calling you foreigner for the rest of your life

They don't, actually. In our small village I am integrating quite well and making friends who are genuinely interested in me. Several of them are more intelligent and more fun to talk to then some of my friends back home.

bid.ohrama wrote:and spend the days listening to the grunts and pointing of a gossiper wife

I enjoy gossip. Small town life thrives on it, and she's not any worse in this regard then any given local woman. Or man, for that matter.

bid.ohrama wrote:who does not understand anything about you

As a well-read and well-educated woman, she understands me better then anyone else I have ever met. Cultural differences aside, she has a lively enough imagination and an active enough mind to put herself in my shoes when needed.

bid.ohrama wrote:and is a rice powered murderer of the English grammar

Having attended her nation's most prestigious university and having taught English for half a year, her grip of the English language and its grammar is better then that of many Americans and British I have encountered, and often better then my own. Had this not been the case, I would be the last person to judge anyway as English is not my own first language either.

bid.ohrama wrote:with the body of a 10 year old chinese boy?

She's actually a Filipino of the more Malay looking, darker pursuasion. Minus the broad, flat nose. She has wide hips and although slender, she has more curves then a great many white women I have known.

bid.ohrama wrote:A dream come true, isn't it? The pinnacle of your life, probably.

It is. Because my wife is nothing like the stereotypical farmer's daughter-turned-maid-plucked-off-a-dating-site type girl you described. You know your stereotypes and you know them well, I give you that. But reality isn't your ball game, is it?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:52 pm

bid.ohrama wrote:

So tell us, do you like going out in the street and have everyone pointing at you and calling you foreigner for the rest of your life and spend the days listening to the grunts and pointing of a gossiper wife who does not understand anything about you and is a rice powered murderer of the English grammar with the body of a 10 year old chinese boy?

Troll posting! But why not reply to trolls which are very common with this forum.

What is wrong if people are calling you a foreigner if you are a foreigner?
I enjoy to be a foreigner since almost 40 years anywhere in Asia.

About English grammar, we are not using English in my home nor I am using it in my workplace.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:15 pm

bid.ohrama wrote:

-NEWSFLASH-
If you are in the streets in another country you are a foreigner. Even if you go to Liberal f***ing Europe and open your stupid mouth people may notice you are a foreigner by your accent and call you a foreigner.

Chicks in the Philippines are Awesome! Yes that is the pinnacle of life.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby bid.ohrama » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:her nation's most prestigious university

MarcosZeitola wrote:since I discovered the joys of cheap liquor and started eating rice three times a day. At this point I am so Filipino-ized that I qualify for subhuman lying scum status too

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sDAEJhrFlI[/youtube]

MarcosZeitola wrote:more curves then a great many white women

BAM, BAM, BAM...

A liar is caught faster than a limping man.
bid.ohrama
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:13 pm

If you are an university graduate in Philippines no company will employ you without checking if you really show up with original documents and not with fakes, many will ask to prove some weeks of internship often with little or no pay and you will have to show what kind of work you really can do.

Philippines is a poor place, but for sure not all people are living in the garbage.
I think you have never been in Philippines, likely not even in Asia.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby bid.ohrama » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Yohan wrote:no company will employ you without checking if you really show up with original documents and not with fakes

BAM...

Who doesn't know the truth is a fool, but who knows it and still says it's lie, is worse than a fool.
bid.ohrama
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Both of these cases are jobs within the government, it's everything corrupt there.
I was not thinking about government jobs moving on from friends to friends. I was thinking about private companies, international hotels, airlines, IT related companies and similar employment.

I know my Filipina foster daughter is really willing to study and to graduate, she needs no fake certificate.
There are 10000s of Filipinos honestly willing to study, and there are some expensive good universities, but the country in general is really a mess. It is not however that every place is in deep poverty and every job is done by people with fake certificates.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby mentor » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:06 am

I was talking online with a girl for some weeks.
She almost pressed me to get 'connected', to start something together. She was very enthusiastic with me.
Suddenly one day, she stopped talking to me. When I contacted her, she told me she was 'busy' with many things.
So, because she did not message me at all, I told her that there is no way of having something between us, or any future prospect.

Now, some days later, I see in her facebook she is in a relationship with a filipino.
This is what 'busy' meant, and how she lied to me.
If she was honest, she could tell me that she can't manage a distant relationship, and not stop messaging me and telling me she was 'busy' with her duties.
So bad feeling to discover she was lying!
But on the other hand, I thank God I decided to stay away and reveal her!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:26 pm

The only problem is this:

The primary women that most men have the most contact with are American women. The second most common appears to be Filipinas. See, women are women everywhere. In every place there are good women and there are bad women. Many of these guys encountered many of the bad Filipinas. If they had all gone to Greece, they'd be complaining about Greek girls. The guys in Japan complain about the Japanese women. Wherever you go, you will find people you don't like. Wherever you go, you'll find some men who haven't found happiness there. And those men are always much more vocal than men who are satisfied and happy.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:32 pm

There was once this old American man who moved to Mexico on the manosphere. Some of you may remember him, because his name was his nationality. Anyhow, he would scream and scream and scream, as much as you can over the computer, about how men need to get away from American women, and that they even should without a doubt leave the United States immediately, even if it meant being poor.

So he is married to a Mexican woman, while slamming American women day and night. Is he happy with that Mexican woman? Absolutely not, and that is not a secret either. He openly posted that he was unhappy with her.

Two things:
1. Just because you move overseas it doesn't mean you're going to find an angel.
2. It isn't about the country. It is about your ability to tell the difference between good women and bad women, regardless of location.

The only way that can be done is to watch for which women are willing to please you, which women rarely say the word "no" to you when most men would use that word, women who are feminine in mannerisms (from attitude, gestures and her tone of voice), women with hair longer than neck-length. Those women are treasures regardless where you are.

If you can't determine the difference at home, how is it you will be able to tell the difference abroad, where the woman's primary language is different, and you're a foreigner ? You could just end up choosing a bad woman and being miserable, while merely amusing yourself that you have it better than American men.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand