Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Russian1860 wrote:
Adama wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:By the way many pinays are very happy with "distant marriage", especially if a foreigner is an elderly guy. They enjoys a double benefit of having a permanent walking ATM plus a possibility to live for pleasure


Imagine that.


I have a couple of live examples of such "distant marriage". It looks like that: a guy (late 50s) works as a trucker in the US and visits his young (approx. 24-27 yo) legal wife twice per year. He provides all her family: her, her parents, 2 of her brothers plus indirectly all these multiple aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. None of them works. None! I don't know whether a truck dirver in USA earns a decent money, but definitely he is far from being a millionaire. 10 months per year, when he is out, she enjoys hanging out with friends (maybe lovers), travels throughout Pilippines and so on. And she is quite happy with her trouble free life. I really feel pity of that guy, who is exploited like that. And I don't understand foreigners, who accepts such kind of relationship.


Once again, we see that at least sometimes, the problem is with the man. He feels that love can be bought. This is not a problem that is solved by switching continents but rather it is a problem with his beliefs. He thinks he must purchase love for some reason. He doesn't even know how futile it is. And is it likely that he is one of those men that if you would try to enlighten him it would only make him angry? The problem isn't necessarily even Western women, but rather men who don't know how to connect with women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Russian1860 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:40 am

Adama wrote:Once again, we see that at least sometimes, the problem is with the man.


You have a point, but we shouldn't forget, that when feelings are involved into relationship, a one could behave inadequately and could be unable to assess the events soberly.
A victim of scam is guilty of his credulity only, but it doesn't clear a crook, who leeches off him!

The problem of Philippines is not a poverty. The problem is a lack of respect towards foreigners. I never stand for a guys, who looks down on a woman, just because she is poor. But hey, the respect should be mutual. And unfortunately, that's a tendency in Philippines, that most pinoys and pinays treat pale skin guys as a walking ATM. Although I want to notice, that there is bunch of countries, especially in Africa, where such attitude towards white people persists in a much higher extent, than in Philippines. And that is the reason, why expats in Africa sooner or later become a racists.

Pinays like a fair skin and pointed noses, that's true, but how much more than that they like to leech off someone. That's their mentality. So a one, who is engaged in relationship with filipina, especially elderly and not perfect looking men, should be aware, that it is often a business deal, when you get "love" in exchange of your money.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Citizen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:49 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Adama wrote:Once again, we see that at least sometimes, the problem is with the man.


You have a point, but we shouldn't forget, that when feelings are involved into relationship, a one could behave inadequately and could be unable to assess the events soberly.
A victim of scam is guilty of his credulity only, but it doesn't clear a crook, who leeches off him!

The problem of Philippines is not a poverty. The problem is a lack of respect towards foreigners. I never stand for a guys, who looks down on a woman, just because she is poor. But hey, the respect should be mutual. And unfortunately, that's a tendency in Philippines, that most pinoys and pinays treat pale skin guys as a walking ATM. Although I want to notice, that there is bunch of countries, especially in Africa, where such attitude towards white people persists in a much higher extent, than in Philippines. And that is the reason, why expats in Africa sooner or later become a racists.

Pinays like a fair skin and pointed noses, that's true, but how much more than that they like to leech off someone. That's their mentality. So a one, who is engaged in relationship with filipina, especially elderly and not perfect looking men, should be aware, that it is often a business deal, when you get "love" in exchange of your money.



"A victim of scam is guilty of his credulity only, but it doesn't clear a crook, who leeches off him!" Where is the scam? Some fat old white guy from the States wants to fck a hot young girl and have a wife experience. The price for him to do that is high. It is a trade. If he doesn't like the trade then he can fck off. Russian men are only different by the fact that they have nothing to offer. Russian women differ from the Pinay by the fact that instead of wanting to milk the West, they want to get into the West so they can sabotage it. All a bunch of Eastern robots. Not part of life.
Citizen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby mentor » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:20 am

What I find rather difficult to recognize, was an incident with a girl online, some time ago. This made me a big impression.
She was so sweet, that I could not tell that she was a scammer until the end.
I mean, I have no close experience from the company of bad women here in the west or elsewhere, but I expected that 'bad' girls there in Philippines, would be like western bitches, with tattoos, smoking, arrogant, very sexy, with bad language, etc.
No. So sweet, so soft, and at last so seducing, that it was so easy to be deceived. But the feeling was like talking you your girlfriend...
Of course, thanks God, I did not made any kind of mistake with her, but the fact that I could not tell she is a scammer till the end, made me think a lot about it.
Different world in women matters by any means.
But scammers are everywhere, and not always so easy to recognize them, so there should be much attention to be paid.
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Russian1860 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:26 am

Citizen wrote:"A victim of scam is guilty of his credulity only, but it doesn't clear a crook, who leeches off him!" Where is the scam? Some fat old white guy from the States wants to fck a hot young girl and have a wife experience. The price for him to do that is high. It is a trade. If he doesn't like the trade then he can fck off. Russian men are only different by the fact that they have nothing to offer. Russian women differ from the Pinay by the fact that instead of wanting to milk the West, they want to get into the West so they can sabotage it. All a bunch of Eastern robots. Not part of life.


I agree, that it can be called a trade, if both parties accept the rules of the game. But it is not like that always. I know a younger guys, who visits their "girlfriends" in Philippines a couple of times per year only, but provide them year round. And they genuinely believe, that it is real love. I consider them a victims of scam.

Regarding Russian man and women, I got your point, we can discuss that in "Politics" thread, I won't reply here.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby CMagaya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:31 am

Russian1860 wrote:Are you talking about distant relationship, when a guy comes to Philippines twice-thrice per year?

Nope, talking about what mentor wrote in the previous page...

about enthusiastic filipinas who want to start a relationship while doing mysterious unexplained things.

And I gave my own wife as an example of that.

I am married with a filipina for over 5 years with 3 kids. She's a teacher. And does the exact same things that mentor wrote.

Allow me add a snapshot so you can get a better picture:

Image

See?
User avatar
CMagaya
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby mentor » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

CMagaya did your filipina wife made such things, and you found out by yourself?
Did I understand well?
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby CMagaya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 am

mentor wrote:did your filipina wife made such things, and you found out by yourself? Did I understand well?

YES!!! If I could upload the audio from the call I would put it in here.

She did that after talking with a total, complete and absolute random stranger for 5 days, and this week even did it after talking with one for 5min (he was my buddy and yesterday gave me the recording and pics she sent him).

This is just another typical case exactly like the ones you mentioned before when you said that you didn't understand why seemingly good girls send unrequested nudes without asking for money and things like that, remember?

mentor wrote:What is the point for a (seem to be good!) girl, to send you her nude photos, without even asking for money or without even you have ever asked for such photos? I mean, why she does it, and what she expects?
User avatar
CMagaya
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby mentor » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 am

Oh my God...
Yes, now I understand even better, but this is a totally immoral attitude, of an expected to be loyal and rather traditional and reserved filipina...

For me it is a huge challenge, to be able to detect that behind this 'innocent' face, could be hidden such a tragic character...really a disaster.

Did you draw any conclusions from this totally bad experience to share with us?
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Citizen » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 am

CMagaya wrote:
mentor wrote:did your filipina wife made such things, and you found out by yourself? Did I understand well?

YES!!! If I could upload the audio from the call I would put it in here.

She did that after talking with a total, complete and absolute random stranger for 5 days, and this week even did it after talking with one for 5min (he was my buddy and yesterday gave me the recording and pics she sent him).

This is just another typical case exactly like the ones you mentioned before when you said that you didn't understand why seemingly good girls send unrequested nudes without asking for money and things like that, remember?

mentor wrote:What is the point for a (seem to be good!) girl, to send you her nude photos, without even asking for money or without even you have ever asked for such photos? I mean, why she does it, and what she expects?


You are not capable of protecting your wife. A man protects his woman. Why would a woman want to be around a guy who can't protect her?
Citizen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Zambales » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:24 pm

CMagaya wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:Are you talking about distant relationship, when a guy comes to Philippines twice-thrice per year?

Nope, talking about what mentor wrote in the previous page...

about enthusiastic filipinas who want to start a relationship while doing mysterious unexplained things.

And I gave my own wife as an example of that.

I am married with a filipina for over 5 years with 3 kids. She's a teacher. And does the exact same things that mentor wrote.



Holy shit! Did she behave like that with you when you were corresponding with her at first?
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby CMagaya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Zambales wrote:Did she behave like that with you when you were corresponding with her at first?


At fist she would say that I was her only one...

but last week I also saw her saying that to two strangers at the same time:

Image
User avatar
CMagaya
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 am

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:21 pm

CMagaya, what are you going to do?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby mentor » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:54 pm

CMagaya's story gives a lot of disappointment...
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Postby Russian1860 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 pm

f**k! That is total bullshit, sorry man. Please don't listen any advice on web. And delete these pictures. That's your personal.
I hope, you won't listen your heart and will do the right thing, which your mind demands you to do.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests