Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Postby pandabear » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 am

My latest blog piece.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rgins.html

That was the conclusion that I came to: that Vietnamese women make the best wives. Western men who like Southeast Asian women tend to focus on Thailand and the Philippines. But Singaporeans, who could easily nab a Thai or Filipina, often go to a lot of expense and trouble to get themselves a Vietnamese wife.

Since people of Chinese and Korean culture tend to be both smart and thrifty, maybe they're on to something, if they're taking so many of Vietnam's women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Postby Traveler » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm

pandabear wrote:My latest blog piece.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rgins.html

That was the conclusion that I came to: that Vietnamese women make the best wives. Western men who like Southeast Asian women tend to focus on Thailand and the Philippines. But Singaporeans, who could easily nab a Thai or Filipina, often go to a lot of expense and trouble to get themselves a Vietnamese wife.

Since people of Chinese and Korean culture tend to be both smart and thrifty, maybe they're on to something, if they're taking so many of Vietnam's women.

Vietnamese women are probably more culturally compatible. Vietnam was a colony of China just like Korea and Japan were. Its language and culture have been greatly influenced by China. My impression was that the Vietnamese are more ambitious than other SE Asians. They're more willing to work hard to be successful in life. Thais, Filipinos, and Cambodians take a more laid-back approach to life.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby pandabear » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Well, maybe that's it. A Western retiree who wants someone with whom to relax might be better off with a Thai, Filipina or Cambodian. If you want someone who is going to be ambitious and start a nail salon--Vietnamese or Chinese.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Vietnamese women can also look closer to Northeast Asians than their Filipino and Thai counterparts.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby Traveler » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:22 pm

I wonder what percentage of marriages between Korean men and Vietnamese women work out. An English Teacher on another forum I read sometimes claims to have a lot of success with SE Asian women in Korea who are or were married to Korean men. He meets them online. He says a lot of them feel trapped in their marriages to Korean men and are looking for some discreet fun.

"Everyone knows Koreans are racist and view themselves as the superior Asian race. Many Korean men go and get Thai, Pinay, and Vietnamese wives. Korean women hold some resentment. Atleast half of the SEA girls I bang in Korea are married or was married to a Korean man."
http://naughtynomadforum.com/forum/show ... 30&page=21

That thread is an interesting read.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:44 pm

What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and Ass size?
The
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:19 am

The wrote:What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and a** size?

http://img3.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2012/11/1/10/3777703/5091ec69_6103531b_l1250891_resize.jpg
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby pandabear » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:26 am

droid wrote:
The wrote:What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and a** size?

http://img3.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2012/11/1/10/3777703/5091ec69_6103531b_l1250891_resize.jpg

Yummy!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:32 am

Nice! Vietnam is on my list...
The
Junior Poster

Postby pandabear » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 am

Here is another indication in favor of the Vietnamese

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PCz54t1Ww[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:33 am

I think they're worth a shot. Probably very Chinese like, given the relationship between the two countries. Poorer than Chinese. Still East-Asian genes, which is why I'd be open to them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:06 am

pandabear wrote:
droid wrote:

Yummy!
So perfect.

I think I'm going there instead of Thailand in one of my side trips.
This is purely theoretical on my part, but from the material I've seen I think the following might hold:

1-Thailand girls aren't as cute as the Chinese, yet they don't treat you as nicely/open as Filis, so it might be a lose-lose in-between.
2-Whereas Vietnam girls tend more towards Chinese beauty, while being less burnt-out/spoiled than Thais. Could this be a win-win in-between??
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:51 am

visas are a pain and there is secret police and spying on every facet of life. So ill pass through indonesia on my way to thailand instead of vietnam.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:00 am

droid wrote:
So perfect.

I think I'm going there instead of Thailand in one of my side trips.
This is purely theoretical on my part, but from the material I've seen I think the following might hold:

1-Thailand girls aren't as cute as the Chinese, yet they don't treat you as nicely/open as Filis, so it might be a lose-lose in-between.
2-Whereas Vietnam girls tend more towards Chinese beauty, while being less burnt-out/spoiled than Thais. Could this be a win-win in-between??

That does seem like the takeaway.

Looking forward to your trip report.
:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pandabear » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:49 am

Here is another indicator:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nIPRjwzYBo[/youtube]

300,000 Filipina maids in Hong Kong, and the Chinese aren't exactly lining up to marry them. Quite the contrary.

On the other hand, a lot of the Filipinas would probably consider marrying a Chinese farmer to be too hypogamous.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand