Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I would say young Marcos here is much closer to being a legit 9/10, especially if that's him in his profile picture.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Seeker wrote:I would say young Marcos here is much closer to being a legit 9/10, especially if that's him in his profile picture.
can I PM you my pic so you can rate me too? :lol: I must warn you now I am very handsome .
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

By all means, I will rate anyone who asks it of me, no charge!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Seeker wrote:By all means, I will rate anyone who asks it of me, no charge!
I changed my mind. I'd rather keep the illusion. Lol.i have a fragile ego.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Seeker wrote:I would say young Marcos here is much closer to being a legit 9/10, especially if that's him in his profile picture.
Nah that's Brad Pitt in my profile picture. This would be me:

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Well you're definitely in the good looking category (8/10), you must get a ton of attention in the Philippines, especially in the province. Though I wonder what made you go there in first place at your age. I hardly saw anyone your age actually settled there, in fact I never did. You seem to have the right personality for it and you seem genuinely happy, so I can see you lasting there a long time. Well done.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Seeker wrote:Well you're definitely in the good looking category (8/10), you must get a ton of attention in the Philippines, especially in the province.
I do, but I was already taken when I first went so there isn't much I can do with that attention. I just soke in the compliments and return a smile, but that's about it. If I was a monger I would probably have a splendid time, but that was never my objective. It's absolutely ridiculous to assume women would find handsomeness a negative rather then a positive - instinctively speaking they all want a handsome-ish guy so they can have better looking offspring.
Seeker wrote:Though I wonder what made you go there in first place at your age. I hardly saw anyone your age actually settled there, in fact I never did.
To boldly go where many have gone before! There may not be many guys my age living there permanently but why not? It's a change of pace and environment that I enjoy, a culture I fit into well, and a new adventure for me to endulge in.
Seeker wrote:You seem to have the right personality for it and you seem genuinely happy, so I can see you lasting there a long time. Well done.
Thank you. I hope to last forever, and end my days under a palm tree in the shade drinking a tall glass of whatever with my family & friends. People are warm and genuine, society laid back, easy going. I'm having a ball and though the country is far from perfect, no country is. And it works for me just fine.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wolfeye wrote:Do Filipinas have curves? I mean like latinas have? I remember watching something or another that had to do with various boats (that, apparently, could cross the ocean) & the women in the Philipines that were on it were nicely shaped. I mean them shorts were filled out in back with some meat on those legs!
Yes, if you look hard enough, you can find one with very nice curves, both above and below the waist :D It'll take some patience on your part, however.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Goddamit Will, you are not a 9. Being a 9 means you are better looking than 99% of men, and obviously you are not, or else you would be somewhere doing modeling.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Seeker wrote:Well you're definitely in the good looking category (8/10), you must get a ton of attention in the Philippines, especially in the province. Though I wonder what made you go there in first place at your age. I hardly saw anyone your age actually settled there, in fact I never did. You seem to have the right personality for it and you seem genuinely happy, so I can see you lasting there a long time. Well done.
I think if Will N is as good looking as he says he is and at around 40 he should be having no problem there. 40 is still a good age and I've actually had girls complain that I was too young to take seriously. I've been going since 19 and I'm 24 now. He only uses online dating which is stupid IMO. It's a good first step and can work for some but you definitely need to try and meet women there in person as well.

Good looks only ruin your chances with 1) very insecure girls, and 2) if you have a shitty or creepy personality. I'm a decent looking guy, a little above average for the states and young and fit and haven't had any problems over there getting attention. My fun, extroverted, and adventurous personality helps too.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:Goddamit Will, you are not a 9. Being a 9 means you are better looking than 99% of men, and obviously you are not, or else you would be somewhere doing modeling.
I've never seen what he looks like but i guess it depends on his rating. Is he rating himself in regards to guys his own age or the whole population no matter what age. If it's the latter then I agree, definitely not but the former maybe. He did mention he used to model back in the day in one post.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Doesn't matter, he's not a 9 now. You get old and you lose 4 points. Such is a fact of life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Marcos is about 7.5-8.5/10 (head) which is pretty good, I dont know whats your height but if you start working out you will be able to clean up anywhere. You definitely have face that makes women wet their panties

Just curious about how well did you do in US? Daygame/online/bars/clubs? Your head is in top 20% and all you need is a bit of 'game' or social skills
Last edited by Banano on September 16th, 2014, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Post by MrMan »

I'm trying to psychoanalyze based on Will N. Down's post.

Does he think women don't trust him because he's so good looking, or is he saying he's getting all the interest because he's average looking?

My guess is the former. But maybe he thinks he's good-looking but he doesn't realize the girls pick up on his mongering from subtle cues he gives off (like stuff he says, and not wanting to meet them with friends), and gossip.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Hero wrote: Yes, if you look hard enough, you can find one with very nice curves, both above and below the waist :D It'll take some patience on your part, however.
Is the waste curvy too? :)