Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby Hero » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 pm

I think that Filipinas can't even tell the difference between a handsome white man and an average white man. One Filipina told me that I look like Ben Affleck, which is not even remotely true (I actually look more like a young Chevy Chase :lol: )
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm







Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby chanta76 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:20 am

Hero,

It kind of goes both ways. I notice that white guys sometimes pick the uglier asian girls that asian guys wouldn't date. I also knew this one black guy that lived in South Korea. He told me that Korean girls would mistaken him for WIll Smith..I kid you not. He looked nothing like Will Smith if anything he kind of looks like taller Gary Coleman.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby mentor » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:48 am

As I understand, white men are in super demand in these asia countries.
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby Hero » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:04 am

chanta76 wrote:Hero,
It kind of goes both ways. I notice that white guys sometimes pick the uglier asian girls that asian guys wouldn't date.


What do Filipino men think of J. Lo's looks? I once dated a young woman in the Philippines who looked like J. Lo. She ended up marrying another western guy. I wonder why she couldn't find a Filipino to marry. Is it because, in the Philippines, J. Lo isn't considered hot?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm

mentor wrote:As I understand, white men are in super demand in these asia countries.


It's very desirable, yes. It'll often get you in the door, at least for the women open to dating foreigners. In Philippines it can put you way over the top. It's hard to measure just how good it is in Philippines, but it's far and away a huge advantage.

Last year I took a short trip to Philippines and met this hot college student. (Keep in mind I'm ugly and over-weight, also a white guy.) We went on a date and though shy or standoffish at first, by the end of the night she went to my hotel room with me. And she kept coming back for as long as I was there. I was being a decent guy on our date and she told me about how lots of Filipino guys are brash assholes when it comes to asking her out. She later on rejected me. So in effect she used me for sex and never had any intention of anything more. I repeat: a really hot Filipina used me, an ugly and over-weight white guy, for sex.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby mentor » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks for sharing this experience ghost.
White color makes miracles there!
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby Ghost » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:16 am

Just remember that being white may get you in the door, but that alone will not find you a quality woman. The girl I was with was an emotionless bitch as it turned out. From the beginning I could tell something was wrong. She was just really hot with an athletic body. Hotness doesn't equal quality, though. My ideal wife candidate is pretty but not hot and has a good background including being a virgin. All this just depends on what you want. Sex is easy to get in Philippines. Good wife potential...not so much. Being a good, stable white man will go a long way, but you'll still need to put in a lot of work to find wife material.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby chanta76 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:13 am

mentor,

What race is Winston Wu? Last I check his Asian and doing OK in the Philippines. Zboy1 who is visiting the Philippines is also non-white but from reading Wu report girls are approaching zboy1. In the Philippines being white does give you advantage as ghost said but it seems like you want think just being white is enough. Speak about having a having a racial superiority complex. Makes me wonder if you look down on Asians and the asians girls you want to date.

Visit South Korea or Japan ..just being white is not enough. You have to be tall, young, good looking and have some game to be good enough in those countries . China is well toss me up ..some places a white guy will do Ok other places he will struggle. Being white is not enough ..you have to character and game to really make it work.

The Philippines is different . it's more like as Ghost mentioned you can be average and get away with it but WHY? Why is it that Winston Wu who is average overweight Asian guy doing OK in the Philippines? Because of poverty in the Philippines pushes Filipina girls to seek foreign guys ..all types of foreign guys do great actually in the Philippines. It's country where they mix easy. Yes, black guys and other East Asian guys do well there. The local Filipino guys are either players or lazy from reading people reports(not sure how true this is) so there will filipinas who seek out foreign men for better whatever..and yes some just want sex.

Hero,

Who knows her case? It's possible she might just prefer white guys and never gave a Filipino guy a time a day. I could be wrong but typical the looks that many Asian guys go for and this include Thai and Filipino men are the East Asian girls look (think k-pop singers or stars) very white skin preferable thin ... that's the looks from what I understand . I could be wrong.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby Dragon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:24 am

mentor wrote:As I understand, white men are in super demand in these asia countries.


Well, everyone needs an extra wallet. :lol:
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby zboy1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:03 am

chanta76 wrote:mentor,

What race is Winston Wu? Last I check his Asian and doing OK in the Philippines. Zboy1 who is visiting the Philippines is also non-white but from reading Wu report girls are approaching zboy1. In the Philippines being white does give you advantage as ghost said but it seems like you want think just being white is enough. Speak about having a having a racial superiority complex. Makes me wonder if you look down on Asians and the asians girls you want to date.

Visit South Korea or Japan ..just being white is not enough. You have to be tall, young, good looking and have some game to be good enough in those countries . China is well toss me up ..some places a white guy will do Ok other places he will struggle. Being white is not enough ..you have to character and game to really make it work.

The Philippines is different . it's more like as Ghost mentioned you can be average and get away with it but WHY? Why is it that Winston Wu who is average overweight Asian guy doing OK in the Philippines? Because of poverty in the Philippines pushes Filipina girls to seek foreign guys ..all types of foreign guys do great actually in the Philippines. It's country where they mix easy. Yes, black guys and other East Asian guys do well there. The local Filipino guys are either players or lazy from reading people reports(not sure how true this is) so there will filipinas who seek out foreign men for better whatever..and yes some just want sex.

Hero,

Who knows her case? It's possible she might just prefer white guys and never gave a Filipino guy a time a day. I could be wrong but typical the looks that many Asian guys go for and this include Thai and Filipino men are the East Asian girls look (think k-pop singers or stars) very white skin preferable thin ... that's the looks from what I understand . I could be wrong.


Why is that White guys are the only ones who have to brag about their race and how superior they are? In Asia, most people, including some of the more 'normal' expats, and even some Whites and Blacks living there--hate talking about race, but in the West, it's constantly race, race, race, race!

Yohan, who is White living in Japan, says the same thing. It shows you where the real racism problem lies! Asia may be racist, but no one hammers home about it all the time--because people go on living their lives, while every time I'm back in the States, it's "Kill Whitey", I hate niggers, White power!, Black power!, I hate Mexicans and Muslims. Jeezz...
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Postby mentor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 am

Please don't turn the conversation in 'racism' way.
----
It is good to hear that being 'white', adds 'attractiveness' in the eyes of filipinas.
Anybody should know, what the strong points are.
So for most western men, this is good, an advantage.
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest