Fat Aussie guy confirms its easy to get women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fat Australian guy confirms easy to get woman in Thailan

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Some years back in Chiange Mai I was procurring girls for a team of Swedish social researchers,
(All women) so I had to procure the girls under the guise of being a customer,
then once off the premises on the way to the hotel, tell them what the real gig was and that they would be fully paid
for merely talking. I procured over 100 girls in 4 days in one area around the hotel.
It gave me quite the reputation! lol
:shock:

{speechless}

So you worked hard and long, did you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

be honest....any of you guys would have sex with the first woman in the video hahaha
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If your still interested in dating a Thai woman after reading this I just figure you've got what's coming to you.

Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives
http://www.mjemagazine.com/top-10-most- ... a-women-1/

Why Thai Women Cut Off Their Husbands Penises
http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... -off-penis
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

i find that hard to believe. nigeria at the top but russians in the middle and filipinos not on that list? And american or uk not at the top?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fat Australian guy confirms easy to get woman in Thailan

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Some years back in Chiange Mai I was procurring girls for a team of Swedish social researchers,
(All women) so I had to procure the girls under the guise of being a customer,
then once off the premises on the way to the hotel, tell them what the real gig was and that they would be fully paid
for merely talking. I procured over 100 girls in 4 days in one area around the hotel.
It gave me quite the reputation! lol
:shock:

{speechless}

So you worked hard and long, did you?

Sigh...yes, I'm known for my workman-like approach to things...haha

You would think they would have been up for the "easy money".
In fact, they would have had sex easier than actually talking about
their lives. Some of the were trembling and weeping as they talked
and pretty well did NOT tell their mamas or other girls about the "research incident".
A cluster of them attempted to befriend me after the fact and several of them took me out
to a "real Thai" restaurant. I had previously lived for a bit with about a dozen teen-aged hookers
in Bangkok, so all of this was no big surprise
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

interesting a guy who calls me a psychopath spent his days in thailand living with teenage hookers.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:interesting a guy who calls me a psychopath spent his days in thailand living with teenage hookers.
I spent nearly 2 years in Thailand and did not spend it living with teenage hookers as sex toys. You are so eager to establish that others are living down to your level.
Once you see such teenage hookers as the real people they are, having sex with them (and disease prone sex at that) is not of interest. 2 months living with teen age hookers (long story) does not mean that I was banging them. Quit the opposite. I did feel sorry for them. Once they saw I was not going to be 1 of 1000, most of them would talk to me at length. Mostly, by 20, they are utterly destroyed human beings. I did not screw them and I did not judge them and talk down to them, talked to them as human beings.

Frankly, I found Thailand to be rather forlorn as far as there being any meaningful women around.
I suspect that the marriage success rate between Thais and Western men is quite low.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:interesting a guy who calls me a psychopath spent his days in thailand living with teenage hookers.
I spent nearly 2 years in Thailand and did not spend it living with teenage hookers as sex toys. You are so eager to establish that others are living down to your level.
Once you see such teenage hookers as the real people they are, having sex with them (and disease prone sex at that) is not of interest. 2 months living with teen age hookers (long story) does not mean that I was banging them. Quit the opposite. I did feel sorry for them. Once they saw I was not going to be 1 of 1000, most of them would talk to me at length. Mostly, by 20, they are utterly destroyed human beings. I did not screw them and I did not judge them and talk down to them, talked to them as human beings.

Frankly, I found Thailand to be rather forlorn as far as there being any meaningful women around.
I suspect that the marriage success rate between Thais and Western men is quite low.

and why are you spending all your days talking to hookers and living among them. Dont you have anything better to do than hang out and associate with hookers? I guess its more noble than having sex with them but If your goal was religious well dont cast your pearls among swine. And you're not supposed to associate with people like that at that level when obviously they dont want change. They want to bring you and everyone else down to their level if you try to be their shoulder to cry on. they want help they will actively pursue it, otherwise they will try to drag you down.

why are you so negative with thai women vs filipina women?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Once again Isan women, typical bargirl-tier women.
Yep. The same ugly and busted girls that I see all the time with western expats young and old everywhere in SEA.

This is why i'm so skeptical about your average white expats claims about dating hot girls. From my extensive experience living in Thailand the girls most white expats were dating were in the 4-5 category. I've even seen some very old auntie looking women holding hands with substantially younger looking tall white guys. I saw similar stuff in Manila too with some guys even taking obvious hoes out shopping in greenbelt.

I think most guys are just simply blind when it comes to asian women.

are you white?

My standards are high but i think your standards are even higher than mine which is bad since im pickier than most guys. I dont want to be chasing models and girls that look like 18 year old jailbait without any skin issues. Thats pushing it too far. Plus the girls often aren't as great in personality the hotter they get. I've actually found id rather be with a borderline hot girl who rocks my world sexually than a complacent boring passionless even hotter girl. these girls rock their world so why are you complaining?
You should be glad some guys are blind. I wish I wasn't so picky myself. It would be a curse if i was as picky as you.
Every guy I know foreign or Asian, with a hot girlfriend says the same thing: the prettier they are, the more materialistic, bitchy and robotic they are. Plus, they're 100 more times likely to cheat on you than women who are in the 7-8 range or below.

Do you really want to go through all that b.s. just for a hot piece of ass? Mmnnn...not me. I'd rather have sex with a hot prostitute than date a super-hot girl, but that's just me. A women in the 7-8 category is good enough for me. ...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:

and why are you spending all your days talking to hookers and living among them. Dont you have anything better to do than hang out and associate with hookers? If your goal was religious well dont cast your pearls among swine. And you're not supposed to associate with people like that at that level when obviously they dont want change.

I a not inherently anti- Thai or anything, it's just my observation of some years that there seems to be a higher success rate with Pinay/ Western marriages than Thai/Western Marriages.
There seems to be more Filipinas who are maritally compatible with Western men. The cultures after all, are somewhat closer.

I do not choose to "hang out" with teenage hookers in Thailand. The building involved was
collateral for a loan, and I was staying there till the owner returned from overseas as the mob was getting ready to move in and take over.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: and why are you spending all your days talking to hookers and living among them. Dont you have anything better to do than hang out and associate with hookers? I guess its more noble than having sex with them but If your goal was religious well dont cast your pearls among swine. And you're not supposed to associate with people like that at that level when obviously they dont want change. They want to bring you and everyone else down to their level if you try to be their shoulder to cry on. they want help they will actively pursue it, otherwise they will try to drag you down.

I thought that GodJesus and the Bear preached to hookers or something in the Bible. It was in the book of John, I think.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What I saw was a low quality white guy with a low quality Asian girl. I mean if both are happy so what...
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

droid wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.
Not everyone's saying guys like these can get 10's.
It's just that they would be stuck with bossy 250 pounders back at home. These girls are slim and probably pleasant to be around.
But yeah for those same reasons anglo dudes have low standards too.
I don't understand why people say this. Asian guys have just as bad of taste in Asian women as westerners do. For every Asian guy with a hot girl there are 10 others with average to below average ones. I see Asian girls with local guys walking down the street that I wouldn't think twice about touching. There are others that I envy.

But its the really good looking guys who get really good looking girls and vice versus no matter what race you are. Perhaps some goodlooking local guys wouldn't consider touching who I was with and they can do better. If you are average you tend to get average unless you have money or simply get lucky. The thing is average is different in each country. The average sucks for guys in America because the average is usually chubby, plain, and bitchy. The average in Asia is at least petite and thin with decent features, which for most foreigners, that is a big improvement. It's not that these foreigners have different tastes but its that they are content with what they can get. Most know that the taller, whiter girls are the hottest but they don't really care. And its not like every local guy is getting those types of girls either.

I would attribute the same thing to America. Head to Georgetown and see the kinds of people there. Usually attractive White wealthy people with each other. Then head to Appalachia and its usually poor unattractive white people with each other.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Repatriate wrote:Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.
Pretty much. The first one has a mannish face and could be a transsexual with that mustache shadow :roll:
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Pretty much. The first one has a mannish face and could be a transsexual with that mustache shadow :roll:
LOL. I'd still say that the Thai 4s and 5s are better than the average women in the West, that would probably be fat on top of ugly (ie, uglier) and have higher expectations of the men. In the west, it sometimes seems like a man has to be a few points above a woman in order to score.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!