Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Fat Aussie guy confirms its easy to get women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby droid » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:10 am

hammanta wrote:which for most foreigners, that is a big improvement. It's not that these foreigners have different tastes but its that they are content with what they can get.
That was precisely the whole point.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:23 am

hammanta wrote:
But its the really good looking guys who get really good looking girls and vice versus no matter what race you are.


Not true at all. Read my thread about strolling around Ikea in Bangkok. There are plenty of average to below average Thai guys with legitimate stunners that would rate 7+ in my book. I see this in other places as well. This is from several years of observation of couples around Thailand.

The average asian girl rates higher than an average American girl and on top of that the average guys in let's say Thailand date above (sometimes way above) their own attractiveness.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:32 am

Repatriate wrote:The average asian girl rates higher than an average American girl and on top of that the average guys in let's say Thailand date above (sometimes way above) their own attractiveness.


And yet it often takes one of those average asian dudes to father pretty asian girls. Funny how the world works.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The average asian girl rates higher than an average American girl and on top of that the average guys in let's say Thailand date above (sometimes way above) their own attractiveness.


And yet it often takes one of those average asian dudes to father pretty asian girls. Funny how the world works.


I'm convinced that if you took a population sample of girls from ages 16-30 and eliminated weight variables that Thailand would still come ahead of the U.S. when it comes to the quantity of girls that are in the 6-7+ attractiveness range.

Forget Thailand for a minute I bet countries like China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, and even the Philippines all have way more girls in that coveted 6-7+ range.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 pm

If im going to rate a girl 6+ she better have breasts,ass and pretty face.
90% of asians dont have that.FACT.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Banano wrote:If im going to rate a girl 6+ she better have breasts,a** and pretty face.
90% of asians dont have that.FACT.


90% ? really. So around asia 9 out of 10 girls don't have good asses or tits?

This tells me you really don't know what you are talking about.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby hammanta » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Repatriate wrote:
hammanta wrote:
But its the really good looking guys who get really good looking girls and vice versus no matter what race you are.


Not true at all. Read my thread about strolling around Ikea in Bangkok. There are plenty of average to below average Thai guys with legitimate stunners that would rate 7+ in my book. I see this in other places as well. This is from several years of observation of couples around Thailand.

The average asian girl rates higher than an average American girl and on top of that the average guys in let's say Thailand date above (sometimes way above) their own attractiveness.


I wasn't referring to the 7's I was referring to the top girls, the model looking ones. Women's value is based off of physical traits. A man's value is physical but also about wealth, prestige, and his ability as to provide. In a poor country with limited but healthier diets physical attractiveness for females can be on average higher than the west where as the local guys for the most part, lack the prestige and wealth. So you will have those average guys dating a little above themselves because there are more above average looking girls to be found with lesser high quality guys around. And not to mention, as men we tend to over or under value other guys.

I've never been to Thailand so I can only speak with experience in Philippines and Central America. But my main point is that what is happening to all of those average to below average girls then if they don't marry foreigners? They either remain unmarried or they marry their own. You can walk around any part of manila, go into any restaurant and see local guys with average or below average girls. Why not make fun of them to? Why is it the foreigners that take the rap? Most of these foreigners are average or below average themselves so who cares. I stay with a middle income family when I go to Philippines. They have many cousins, nieces, and extended family that visit. A few of the girls are attractive but most aren't. A good majority of them are married to locals or have long term boyfriends with locals. So I think its total BS when people say "the locals wouldn't touch them." Sure if they are bargirls or hoes I can understand. I also understand the higher quality guys probably have better taste as well. But show me a foreigner who looks like David Beckham or Rain who can't get top level females.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Repatriate,

So what if western guys pick the lower quality Asian women . If the western guys are happy let them be. JUst be thankful that western guys are not really chasing after the higer quality ones. I think because your an Asian guy like me you carry some of the bitterness that other Asian guys have .
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby hammanta » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Once again, all ugly Thai girls in that video 4's and 5's. These fat expats are dating right at their level no more no less.


that girl actually had some sex appeal. id screw her. shes not a model or a real hottie but if s he was good in teh sack shed be a good girlfriend. better than being alone in america.


I agree with this. No stunner but a nice body. Face is a little masculine though. I'd say a 6 or so. The second one is too tribal looking to me. Granted fix her up in some sexy clothing and a little makeup and I'm sure she'd look ok. 4-5 in my book.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:25 pm

chanta76 wrote:Repatriate,

So what if western guys pick the lower quality Asian women . If the western guys are happy let them be. JUst be thankful that western guys are not really chasing after the higer quality ones. I think because your an Asian guy like me you carry some of the bitterness that other Asian guys have .



:lol: We don't share in the same situation at all. Continued exposure to western culture has rotted your f***ing brain. You have become a euneuch. I avoided that a long time ago. Just consider the implications of what you're saying, korean eunuch. You kim jong il faggot.

Wake the f**k up.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Repatriate,

I'm actually married. I did my travels around Asia. By you doing name calling shows more of your character. My point is that you seem to care if a white guy goes for a lower quality Asian girl. .. Let them. If their happy so what? !Judging from the video a low quality white guy is with a low quality asian girl.

I mean your in Thailand ...the sex capital of the world and you call me a eunuch ? And here you are complaining about white guys picking a low quality Asian girl ? I mean shouldn't you be too busy chasing the whores instead of being on this site...it;s been from my experience any time an Asian guy complain that white guys only goes for ugly Asian girls is because they want the white guy to know that Asian guys only get the higher quality Asian grls. ONly bitter Asian guys complain about white guys chasing after low quality Asian girls. Not secure one.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 pm

chanta76 wrote:Repatriate,

I'm actually married. I did my travels around Asia. By you doing name calling shows more of your character. My point is that you seem to care if a white guy goes for a lower quality Asian girl. .. Let them. If their happy so what? !Judging from the video a low quality white guy is with a low quality asian girl.

I mean your in Thailand ...the sex capital of the world and you call me a eunuch ? And here you are complaining about white guys picking a low quality Asian girl ? I mean shouldn't you be too busy chasing the whores instead of being on this site...it;s been from my experience any time an Asian guy complain that white guys only goes for ugly Asian girls is because they want the white guy to know that Asian guys only get the higher quality Asian grls. ONly bitter Asian guys complain about white guys chasing after low quality Asian girls. Not secure one.


You sound like an eternally damaged manic depressive asian-american guy. Forever trapped within the confines of servitude.

It's great that you're trying to use some low rent asian-american psychoanalysis on me when it seems like you need it the most. I haven't lived in the U.S. for over a decade now. Nothing you say applies to me, period. That's the wonders of passive income.

Get a grip on yourself, straighten yourself out. Stop trying to be the usual insane Korean and figure out what red pill means.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Repatriate ,

For a guy who lives over sea for over a decade you don't sound too happy. I'm not trying to flame you I'm just calling it as I see it. Obviously your going to try to flame me and act as troll. Typical a guy who is suppose to be in better state wouldn't do that but from your writing I don't sense that.

But it's your life.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:07 pm

chanta76 wrote:Repatriate ,

For a guy who lives over sea for over a decade you don't sound too happy. I'm not trying to flame you I'm just calling it as I see it. Obviously your going to try to flame me and act as troll. Typical a guy who is suppose to be in better state wouldn't do that but from your writing I don't sense that.

But it's your life.


Here's the funny thing. A few select people have actually met me before. They know who I am and what I represent and what lifestyle I live. These are actual real live people on this forum. Understood? I'm not an illusion or an unhappy whining simp. People actually have business dealings with me.

You can assume all you want but you're nothing to me, literally and figuratively. Wake up. Stop being a manic-depressive fuckhead.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Repatriate ,


Speak for yourself. Your the one who is making assumption. You say people met you but it doesn't mean your not a happy person in real life. Who's to say the people that met you might think your sad person in real life. By throwing insult and flaming someone just shows your character.

You were miserable in the states and made the move overseas but I think your just a miserable person even over seas. Only a miserable person will write the way you do. If your happy in your life ...you wouldn't be such a dick . I mean your the one who criticize white guys in Asia going after ugly Asian girls. What happened in Thailand? Some white guy stole a girl from you? And now you criticize white guys this way? I mean a guy who is truly secure and happy wouldn't..in matter of fact if a guy is truly happy wouldn't be on this site. But your on this site..and you think I'm depressive?

Anyway, I won't respond to you anymore because it's waste of time and energy. I let you do the final insult because a miserable guy like you has such fragile ego that you have to say the final word to feel like man.

Call me depressive or Korean so-so...I let you give the final flame...so I let you win. I hope it boost your confidence that you won the flame war.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests