Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How do Asian women show they don't like you?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How do Asian women show they don't like you?

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 am

Then stop being bad at sex.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:10 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer,

Dude your dating hoes...I mean I don;t know how long you dated her before you hit the shack together but if she let you cum inside her ..Do you think your the first guy that did it? Hopefully you didn't catch anything..but anytime a girl measures a guy by how good he is or bad he is in sex your sleeping with a girl that slept with lots and I mean lots of guys.

That's the unfortunate aspect of meeting westernize Asian girls.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:34 pm

chanta76 wrote:E Irizarry R&B Singer,

Dude your dating hoes...I mean I don;t know how long you dated her before you hit the shack together but if she let you cum inside her ..Do you think your the first guy that did it? Hopefully you didn't catch anything..but anytime a girl measures a guy by how good he is or bad he is in sex your sleeping with a girl that slept with lots and I mean lots of guys.

That's the unfortunate aspect of meeting westernize Asian girls.

You're right and exact. Because I have exactly realized this already. Thank you for posting this post. I will continue to live dangerously because like Chris tucker said in Dead Presidents, "I was born by [from]the p.ussy, I die right by [inside] the p?ussy!"
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand