Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Post by Winston »

Dear all,

Long ago I wrote a post here with 15 Reasons Why Angeles City suck.
viewtopic.php?t=11016

But since then, I've come to realize that there is an important deep and valid reason why Angeles City appeals to many men. When you understand it and see the big picture, you will be much more sympathetic and understanding about it. So I want to explain to you all the deeper reason why Angeles City appeals to men so much, despite its dirtiness and pollution.

You see, a man's sexual and romantic needs are NOT VALIDATED in America, generally speaking. Here's why: A man's function in America is to SERVE the needs of others, not his own. So if a man openly expresses his needs and desires, he looks like a selfish bastard. But if a woman openly expresses her needs and desires, then she is being assertive. An obvious double standard of course, among many.

The only needs and desires a man is allowed to have in America are those which serve others. For example, a man is allowed to have consumer needs (e.g. wanting to buy a new wide screen TV) because those needs serve the economy. He is allowed to need a job because that serves the economy too, and helps support his wife and children as well, if he has a family.

But a man is not allowed to have romantic and sexual needs because that serves no one but his own needs -- unless he has a woman or wife who wants him of course, but in that case, it's between him and his partner or wife. But even if a man has a wife, his sexual desires and needs are serving HER desires and needs as well. So he is allowed to have them. But if his desires and needs serve no one but his own, then he is NOT allowed to have them.

Also, if a man is not considered hot or desirable, he is not even allowed to have sexual or romantic desires, or else he's considered a creep and predator. Thus if you're not considered a hot guy in America, then your sexual and romantic needs are INVALIDATED. They are not acknowledged nor allowed to even exist.

No wonder why you see so many depressed, degenerate, hopeless looking men walking around in America with nothing to live for. That's why for men, everything feels meaningless in America. Their needs and desires are not even validated. It's a very sad state of affairs. Thus America is the worst place if you're a man.

The above explains why sexual market hot spots like Angeles City, Philippines, and Pattaya, Thailand, appeal to men so much. In such places, a man's sexual needs and desires are finally VALIDATED, in a way that Western societies could never allow. In fact, a man's sexual desires are the CHIEF INDUSTRY of such towns. They are VALIDATED in way that a man has never experienced before. As such, men feel greatly LIBERATED there, in a way they've never felt before. This is especially the case with horny men who place a high importance on being able to get cute, sexy, young girls to provide companionship and sex -- a need which is taboo in Western countries to even express.

That's the beauty and appeal of places like Angeles City and Pattaya, for men that is. Even if they are dirty polluted towns, they VALIDATE and LIBERATE men in a way that nowhere else does, and in a way that Western societies could never provide. That is PRICELESS, and to a man whose sexual needs have been invalidated and deprived all his life, it means more than you could know.

To see what I mean, please view the images in this long thread of photos I took in Angeles City:
viewtopic.php?t=4703

Hope that makes sense.

PS - To understand why prostitution is a "necessary evil", akin to a sewer system, "dirty but necessary", see my post here: viewtopic.php?t=24851
Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2014, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Of course it makes sense but you knew it before too. :)

Anyway when are you going to Pattaya and Angeles? Time to be on the "horse" again. :)
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston, if men were instantly relieved in the panacea of easy sex of red light cities like Pattaya or Angeles city why is it so many old western men walk around with disgruntled faces and sour puss attitudes all over SEA?

Sex doesn't validate these men.

Their culture is already ruined because the anglosphere is in serious decline. They don't have social congruency or any deep affinity with their own people anymore. They have lost perspective and purpose in life. What is a man if he has no culture or people to be proud of?

They are men out of time and out of place just like a lot of western men on this forum who are subtley trying to dominate SEA, NE, LATIN, and EE cultures with their anglo complex.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

After all these years, you're still confusing romantic involvement with a girl who likes or loves every bit of you, with a commercial transaction involving a purely sexual service. Places like Angeles City and Pattaya mainly cater for the latter.

Nothing wrong with having sex with hoes, so long all parties understand that a loving LTR and a momentary sexual service sit quite at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston, if men were instantly relieved in the panacea of easy sex of red light cities like Pattaya or Angeles city why is it so many old western men walk around with disgruntled faces and sour puss attitudes all over SEA?

Sex doesn't validate these men.

Their culture is already ruined because the anglosphere is in serious decline. They don't have social congruency or any deep affinity with their own people anymore. They have lost perspective and purpose in life. What is a man if he has no culture or people to be proud of?

They are men out of time and out of place just like a lot of western men on this forum who are subtley trying to dominate SEA, NE, LATIN, and EE cultures with their anglo complex.
Those are other issues. I'm talking about validation of a man's sexual needs. You don't get it in America, but you do get it in Angeles City. That's the aspect I'm talking about. Of course there are other areas of life to be happy or unhappy about, but that's another issue.

Some guys are assholes and just unhappy people in general. But they must like something about Angeles City or they wouldn't be there. Every guy has a story.

I never said that AC provides complete happiness to a man. I only said that it provides LIBERATION and VALIDATION of a man's sexual needs. It's sort of like a sexual liberation for men -- similar to the kind mythologized in the 1960's sexual liberation of women in America. A man is allowed to freely express and pursue his sexual needs and desires there, because that's its chief industry.

To me, Angeles City is like a release valve. I can approach and flirt with all the girls I want. I can openly express my sexual desires and pursue them. And I get positive reaction from the girls who flirt back. It certainly gives me a happy face. Ask Rock. He's seen it. You can see my happy face there in my big thread "Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City" too. So yes it makes me happy, even if the happiness is momentary, because for once, I can be myself and don't have to pretend I have no sexual desires like I do in Western society, as explained above.
publicduende wrote: After all these years, you're still confusing romantic involvement with a girl who likes or loves every bit of you, with a commercial transaction involving a purely sexual service. Places like Angeles City and Pattaya mainly cater for the latter.

Nothing wrong with having sex with hoes, so long all parties understand that a loving LTR and a momentary sexual service sit quite at opposite ends of the spectrum.
No it's you that's deaf after all these years. I've explained in many threads and posts that Angeles City sex is not all business. It's somewhere in between. Many expats there will tell you this and many articles about AC say this too. I do get some romance there, because the bar girls will provide some if you make them feel comfortable.

They are more comfortable around people like me, Rock and Steve Neese, than with most guys, because we are easygoing and playful, which resonates with them. We are also kind and sensitive as well, which gives us big points over other guys who are not. So they will provide me with some romance and feeling, even if it's temporary, because they are more comfortable with me than the typical cold stern asshole white expat there.

You forget that these bar girls are human. They need affection too. They aren't machines. They are not cold and fake like the white prostitutes in America. If you go there, you will see what I mean.

At least AC bar girls will sit down with you and talk to you for a long time like a friend or real date. American prostitutes will not do that. They want to get right to the sex and then leave. They won't talk to you. Thus the bar girls are more personable for sure, and it's a much more REAL experience.

I've explained this thousands of times. Why do you still bring it up after all these years?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Those are other issues. I'm talking about validation of a man's sexual needs. You don't get it in America, but you do get it in Angeles City. That's the aspect I'm talking about. Of course there are other areas of life to be happy or unhappy about, but that's another issue.

Some guys are assholes and just unhappy people in general. But they must like something about Angeles City or they wouldn't be there. Every guy has a story.

I never said that AC provides complete happiness to a man. I only said that it provides LIBERATION and VALIDATION of a man's sexual needs. It's sort of like a sexual liberation for men -- similar to the kind mythologized in the 1960's sexual liberation of women in America. A man is allowed to freely express and pursue his sexual needs and desires there, because that's its chief industry.

To me, Angeles City is like a release valve. I can approach and flirt with all the girls I want. I can openly express my sexual desires and pursue them. And I get positive reaction from the girls who flirt back. It certainly gives me a happy face. Ask Rock. He's seen it. You can see my happy face there in my big thread "Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City" too. So yes it makes me happy, even if the happiness is momentary, because for once, I can be myself and don't have to pretend I have no sexual desires like I do in Western society, as explained above.
It's true you can fulfill base sexual desires with p4p but where's the progress as a person? It's akin to doing a drug that gives you a temporary dopamine release and feeling of satisfaction. It goes away and some time later down the road you are an empty vessel and as unfulfilled as ever. In this sense it's not liberating, it's a dependency. A psychological and physical dependency on women that you have to pay for to fulfill certain desires. Why not find this in an actual relationship even if only short term? Why not improve yourself to the point where you can match with women who can meet these needs in a natural willing environment?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: Those are other issues. I'm talking about validation of a man's sexual needs. You don't get it in America, but you do get it in Angeles City. That's the aspect I'm talking about. Of course there are other areas of life to be happy or unhappy about, but that's another issue.

It's true you can fulfill base sexual desires with p4p but where's the progress as a person? It's akin to doing a drug that gives you a temporary dopamine release and feeling of satisfaction. It goes away and some time later down the road you are an empty vessel and as unfulfilled as ever. In this sense it's not liberating, it's a dependency. A psychological and physical dependency on women that you have to pay for to fulfill certain desires. Why not find this in an actual relationship even if only short term? Why not improve yourself to the point where you can match with women who can meet these needs in a natural willing environment?
I agree. AC isn't a permanent solution. But it's better than getting zero romance, sex and affection like in the US, where a man's needs and desires isn't even validated, as explained above.

But some guys cannot maintain a relationship. They crave too much sexual variety and need sex with new women to maintain the novelty. For them, they gotta be in AC or live near it.

AC has tons of downsides, but at least it validates a man's sexual needs and desires for sure. At least a man is not sexually deprived there.

Maybe the best solution is to visit AC once in a while, but not live there. It's not a good place to live as its too polluted and unsanitary with no nature or fresh air. It also attracts low lifes and scum. But it provides a lot of value in terms of fulfilling sexual desires and receiving affection from women.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Can p4p really validate you? I never felt validated by doing pros, no matter how friendly they are it is still a transaction. Places like AC and Pataya are good in very small doses but both places will leave you empty.

Flirting with bar girls so low, i wouldnt even call that flirting in the first place
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston I was recently in Pattaya for an extended stay to remodel a condo. It's getting better to some extent because the tourists there are mixed now, not just single men but lots of families, package tourists from NE Asia, etc. along with amenities to cater to those types. But, the bad element is still there and it's a soul sickening place. I got physically sick to my stomach during part of my stay there. When you go into town, there's a horrible sewer smell in many parts which matches the general vibe well. Maybe it should be called Pottyia intend of Pattaya lol. I think GS Jackson who I met while I was there would agree.

As for the people, I never liked the locals or expats I met there or in Angeles with a few exceptions. Hy or Simon are fun for a a couple three hours. But after that, it's time to go, to get out of town, to go to the real world. Dianne is nice, I really like her. But she's Pampangan, not real Angles City. The girls who work there are really just for the most part very soft versions of the Bunny Ranch gals you met in Nevada.

If you go back to Phils. and you stay with Dianne, why not try a different environment, say someplace close to SM Pampanga or Marquee. Angeles City is cool for quick visits to sample some of the foreign owned restaurants and perhaps walk around a bit. But if you stay there, you mind and soul will suffer, just as before.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some pictures of me in Angeles City. Notice the HAPPY LOOK on my face. These pictures speaks volumes, more than any words can. You can ask Rock, he will tell you that at least I look happier there than in the US.

As you can see below, regardless of what you think, at least it's BETTER than being unhappy, depressed, miserable, lonely and bored in the sexual desert of America with zero sex, zero romance and zero passion. That's for sure! And that's my point.

I forgot to mention that a man feels appreciated and valued there as well, not just for his money, but there is a general feeling of being valued and needed there.

Look at this. How can a guy not be happy when smothered by these three? lol

Last edited by Winston on October 12th, 2014, 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Image
Nice nipples on that chick! The rest of her is a lot less appealing and she's pretty out of shape. A shame all of those girls are prostitutes, though. Good to see you enjoying yourself, but they're clearly all hoes lol.

Anyway, isn't nudity for the site's restricted area? Just, gotta be consistent with your own rules there. Already got an angry PM once for a similar post. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Nice nipples on that chick! The rest of her is a lot less appealing and she's pretty out of shape. A shame all of those girls are hoes, though. Good to see you enjoying yourself, but they're clearly all hoes lol.

Anyway, isn't nudity for the site's restricted area? Just, gotta be consistent with your own rules there. Already got an angry PM once for a similar post. :lol:
You're right. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll edit that photo to not show the nipples and replace it.

Btw, check out these wild pics of my first night in Angeles City:
viewtopic.php?p=202727#202727

Here is an album of video stills from that first night here from the video that Mr S took of it:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040132491 ... directlink

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

Winston wrote: You see, a man's sexual and romantic needs are NOT VALIDATED in America, generally speaking. Here's why: A man's function in America is to SERVE the needs of others, not his own. So if a man openly expresses his needs and desires, he looks like a selfish bastard. But if a woman openly expresses her needs and desires, then she is being assertive. An obvious double standard of course, among many.
Well yes, but that doesn't mean one should therefore bang whores. You're making a huge logical leap. Incidentally, double standards are actually needed in society because men and women are fundamentally different from one another. That's also why you can't ever have gender equality in society.

Winston wrote:The only needs and desires a man is allowed to have in America are those which serve others. For example, a man is allowed to have consumer needs (e.g. wanting to buy a new wide screen TV) because those needs serve the economy. He is allowed to need a job because that serves the economy too, and helps support his wife and children as well, if he has a family.

But a man is not allowed to have romantic and sexual needs because that serves no one but his own needs -- unless he has a woman or wife who wants him of course, but in that case, it's between him and his partner or wife. But even if a man has a wife, his sexual desires and needs are serving HER desires and needs as well. So he is allowed to have them. But if his desires and needs serve no one but his own, then he is NOT allowed to have them.
What kind of justification for banging whores is this??? As long as his desires and needs are served, then what difference does it make if someone else's are being served as well? What a crock of BS.

Winston wrote:Also, if a man is not considered hot or desirable, he is not even allowed to have sexual or romantic desires, or else he's considered a creep and predator. Thus if you're not considered a hot guy in America, then your sexual and romantic needs are INVALIDATED. They are not acknowledged nor allowed to even exist.
What is this bullshit about "allowed"? American men are not THAT helpless. Jeez, stop pussifying American men more than they already are.

Winston wrote:No wonder why you see so many depressed, degenerate, hopeless looking men walking around in America with nothing to live for. That's why for men, everything feels meaningless in America. Their needs and desires are not even validated. It's a very sad state of affairs. Thus America is the worst place if you're a man.
You're making these huge leaps of logic. Again, where is the justification specifically for going to a whore town to bang hookers?

Winston wrote:The above explains why sexual market hot spots like Angeles City, Philippines, and Pattaya, Thailand, appeal to men so much. In such places, a man's sexual needs and desires are finally VALIDATED, in a way that Western societies could never allow. In fact, a man's sexual desires are the CHIEF INDUSTRY of such towns. They are VALIDATED in way that a man has never experienced before. As such, men feel greatly LIBERATED there, in a way they've never felt before. This is especially the case with horny men who place a high importance on being able to get cute, sexy, young girls to provide companionship and sex -- a need which is taboo in Western countries to even express.

That's the beauty and appeal of places like Angeles City and Pattaya, for men that is. Even if they are dirty polluted towns, they VALIDATE and LIBERATE men in a way that nowhere else does, and in a way that Western societies could never provide. That is PRICELESS, and to a man whose sexual needs have been invalidated and deprived all his life, it means more than you could know.

Hope that makes sense.
You attach excessive importance on this idea of validation and liberation. You also don't seem to realize that there are other things in life far more important to men than getting their rocks off.

Winston, this is one of the worst articles you have ever written. It's just totally irresponsible, and nothing more than a lame justification for whoremongering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies,
Who the F are you? You're obviously a liberated woman who has suppressed her femininity and thus DO NOT understand the needs of men. Your opinions are unqualified. You are the one making false assumptions and assume that men don't need sex.

If AC satisfies my needs, what business is it of yours anyway? The logic is that AC FULFILLS my sexual needs. Your bullshit doesn't. What's your solution for sexually deprived men? Answer: NOTHING. You got no solution. All you have are angry bullshit feminist comments which are totally USELESS.

Read this. I wrote it for liberated women like you:
viewtopic.php?t=24517

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by Taco »

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
Winston wrote: You see, a man's sexual and romantic needs are NOT VALIDATED in America, generally speaking. Here's why: A man's function in America is to SERVE the needs of others, not his own. So if a man openly expresses his needs and desires, he looks like a selfish bastard. But if a woman openly expresses her needs and desires, then she is being assertive. An obvious double standard of course, among many.
Well yes, but that doesn't mean one should therefore bang whores. You're making a huge logical leap. Incidentally, double standards are actually needed in society because men and women are fundamentally different from one another. That's also why you can't ever have gender equality in society.

Winston wrote:The only needs and desires a man is allowed to have in America are those which serve others. For example, a man is allowed to have consumer needs (e.g. wanting to buy a new wide screen TV) because those needs serve the economy. He is allowed to need a job because that serves the economy too, and helps support his wife and children as well, if he has a family.

What kind of justification for banging whores is this??? As long as his desires and needs are served, then what difference does it make if someone else's are being served as well? What a crock of BS.

Winston wrote:Also, if a man is not considered hot or desirable, he is not even allowed to have sexual or romantic desires, or else he's considered a creep and predator. Thus if you're not considered a hot guy in America, then your sexual and romantic needs are INVALIDATED. They are not acknowledged nor allowed to even exist.
What is this bullshit about "allowed"? American men are not THAT helpless. Jeez, stop pussifying American men more than they already are.

Winston wrote:No wonder why you see so many depressed, degenerate, hopeless looking men walking around in America with nothing to live for. That's why for men, everything feels meaningless in America. Their needs and desires are not even validated. It's a very sad state of affairs. Thus America is the worst place if you're a man.
You're making these huge leaps of logic. Again, where is the justification specifically for going to a whore town to bang hookers?

Winston wrote:The above explains why sexual market hot spots like Angeles City, Philippines, and Pattaya, Thailand, appeal to men so much. In such places, a man's sexual needs and desires are finally VALIDATED, in a way that Western societies could never allow. In fact, a man's sexual desires are the CHIEF INDUSTRY of such towns. They are VALIDATED in way that a man has never experienced before. As such, men feel greatly LIBERATED there, in a way they've never felt before. This is especially the case with horny men who place a high importance on being able to get cute, sexy, young girls to provide companionship and sex -- a need which is taboo in Western countries to even express.

Hope that makes sense.
You attach excessive importance on this idea of validation and liberation. You also don't seem to realize that there are other things in life far more important to men than getting their rocks off.

Winston, this is one of the worst articles you have ever written. It's just totally irresponsible, and nothing more than a lame justification for whoremongering.
I don't associate with hoes and I never will. However, if these women didn't their jobs they'd be unemployed and starving to death. Then someone say, "you guys need to sleep with these women so they can get some money to buy food".