Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:That's the problem. You really do not have to worry about girls in Philippines...
The ones I do want, though, are not common enough and aren't as easy. I'm not looking for common p4p material, single moms and flabby over 25s. I'm looking for hot ones, preferably athletic, and college aged. I miraculously got one last year and although she was a dead fish in bed, that p***y and those feelings were unmatched by anything before or since. Sadly I didn't get her pregnant. I haven't had one like that before or since and now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to replicate that or if it was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. I just need one, though, and that's what I'm trying to work out currently.
I'm sure, Angeles city will sync with you...It activates your DNA... :D ..There is nothing wrong if you are with in your culture and sleeping with multiple women...
Nice way to put it...;)
They will come...Philippines just gives as far as women are concerned...I thought the same, when I went second time and it got even better...I always get my dream girl in Philippines, the problem is, they all come when I'm leaving Philippines...otherwise...that place is perfect
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Also GHOST, If my theory is correct, which i know it is...we need "proof"...You will find your FIX in angeles city/pattaya like places as it would appeal to your DNA like it was in the old times...

I'm eagerly waiting for your report on Angeles city...

It will confirm all my night life theories, also...These places are like a tonic to western man's DNA...Christianity and monogamy both JEWS created psy-op are the biggest hindrance to a western mans growth...

Winston was a white man.....He is a very old soul from ancient white civilization before the dark forces attacked... Most of the members here are old souls as well..they are waking up...

Yeah Yeah...I know how all this sounds..mambo jambo...what I'm smoking lines...but lets just see whats your thoughts are on Angeles city 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:That's the problem. You really do not have to worry about girls in Philippines...
The ones I do want, though, are not common enough and aren't as easy. I'm not looking for common p4p material, single moms and flabby over 25s. I'm looking for hot ones, preferably athletic, and college aged. I miraculously got one last year and although she was a dead fish in bed, that p***y and those feelings were unmatched by anything before or since. Sadly I didn't get her pregnant. I haven't had one like that before or since and now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to replicate that or if it was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. I just need one, though, and that's what I'm trying to work out currently.
I'm sure, Angeles city will sync with you...It activates your DNA... :D ..There is nothing wrong if you are with in your culture and sleeping with multiple women...
Nice way to put it...;)
Ghost, well the thing is, I don't know what you consider to be "hot". That's very personal and everyone has a different taste. Are your tastes typical white guy? Most white guys in Angeles like short, dark, petite girls. If that's your type, yeah that's easy to get.

Most p4p girls are single moms. But you can date massage girls or regular girls too. A lot of it is timing and luck. There are girls of your type but you have to be there when they pass by you or are in the same disco and happen to be looking and there's the matter of whether they like you too. If you aren't attractive, then you can get liked by being a "big teddy bear" type with a warm heart. That appeals to them too.

Yes AC does activate your DNA. That's a good way of putting it. lol. It makes you feel like your original self again. However be warned. Once your DNA is activated, you can never adjust back to "normal society" again with all its rules and restrictions. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Nice way to put it...;)
They will come...Philippines just gives as far as women are concerned...I thought the same, when I went second time and it got even better...I always get my dream girl in Philippines, the problem is, they all come when I'm leaving Philippines...otherwise...that place is perfect
Only those who want to die are going to the Philippines. Only those who want to lose everything are investing in the Philippines.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Nice way to put it...;)
Only those who want to die are going to the Philippines. Only those who want to lose everything are investing in the Philippines.
Tomato ....Patato :lol: :lol: