Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:50 pm

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
Winston wrote:No man would write like you and use chick logic. Just admit it. You're an angry man hater. Only angry misandrists would say that American men are utter failures.

You don't know anything about sexual deprivation. A man would understand somewhat so you aren't a man, at least you're not a normal man. No I cannot just wait for "the one" and not have sex until then. The fact that you think I can means you are delusional and out of touch with men and reality.

Sex is like air - it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

Show us your photo. Prove you're not a misandrist woman.

I didn't read your other post in the other thread. There are too many threads here to keep up with. I was't impressed by your other posts so I don't make it a point to follow your posts.


Show you my photo? Hell no! I will say however that last time I checked in the shower, my private parts were 100% male. It's not chick logic at all to say that American men as a whole are failures. It's an undeniable fact. The proof is their women (among other things). I'd say that's a clear, unmistakeable sign of American men as catastrophic failures.

And the reason you can't wait for "the one" is that you don't want to wait. You never seriously took steps to find "the one." You were only into easy lays, nothing more.


Feminism was created by the CIA. One of the Rockefellers, Nick Rockefeller, admitted it. It's the Illuminati's fault. Not the fault of American men in general. A shadowly elite runs America. Didn't you know?

I have taken many steps to find "the one". Only a woman would say that. A man can't wait for "the one" for years and years. Come on now. Men have NEEDS. You aren't a man so you don't understand. The way you write does not sound like a man at all. I recognize female writing and female logic. Men and women have different writing styles.

Even finding a girl to date requires me to wait years. I should not have to wait years between girlfriends or relationships. Come on now. Plus I have bad luck in that 99.99 percent of the girls I like don't like me back, or they flake.

Sorry, but your bullshit does NOT fulfill my needs. But AC bar girls do. End of story.

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:It is sad that innocent children die so horribly. But that shouldn't blind us to the fact that evil people promise jobs, food, money, and security all the time. That's how they stay in power, enriching themselves, corrupting the morals of society, down through the ages.

Unfortunately, most people are weak and easily succumb to evil. Most are unwilling to die for what they know is right. They would rather commit evil to stay alive than die for righteousness, or the truth.

I feel compassion for those whores, but it still would be better if they had chosen starvation instead. Just like it would be better if most of us in wealthy societies chose to endure hardship and self-denial rather than succumbing to evil.


You are wrong. People should not starve or be deprived of sex just to appease you. You are so egotistical and out of touch with reality and people's needs. Prostitution is a "necessary evil". Even the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages recognized that. They likened it to a sewer - dirty but necessary.

No way am I going to be miserable and sexually deprived just to appease some random anonymous person like you who is likely a woman who doesn't understand men. You are delusional.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23571
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Franco wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:Most, if not all, women are "whores" in the technical sense of the term. Dates aren't free. Marriage isn't free. Divorce will bankrupt you.

The Feminists want us men to be divided and fighting amongst ourselves like caveman. Tho punching someone in the head sounds epic.

From the Sound of James Brown: This is a Man's World.


Welcome to this forum, Franco. We absolutely needed another clone of Cornfed, Droid and Ghost.


I'm not a clone of anything. So you better watch your mouth publicduende smurf-troll. or garden gnome whatever you are.

A woman wants a strong, assertive, and confident man. A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Trying to cross-gender that and disrupt the natural balance will only result in chaotic disturbance. A woman depends on her man for leadership, strength, and reassurance when the enemy tribes come knocking on their borders. Men do the fighting and heavy lifting. Women are the more empathic, soothing, and compassionate side to a man's aggression. Giving power to anyone will corrupt them - not just women. It takes wisdom to handle power responsibly. Women are not the enemy. It's the social-psychological systems that engineer their minds and behavior.

-Franco out, Jah Love.


As Jester would say:

+1000

We should have a category of best posts. This one would be voted into it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23571
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Winston wrote:Publicduende,
You don't need to give me such a a long spiel. I never said that bar girls are the most wholesome and healthy solution to sexual deprivation. But sometimes, and for some guys who can't get any, they are the ONLY available solution. That's life. Nothing's perfect.

At the least, they are a BETTER solution than complete sexual and romantic deprivation in America, relatively speaking. That's for sure. And that's my point. In other words, they are BETTER than nothing. You can't deny that.

Look at my photos on the first page of this thread, and the video still in the second page of this thread. You can see that my face looks happy, excited and alive. Isn't that better than looking depressed, hopeless, deprived, sad, bored, and lonely with no options? Duh. Of course it is.

Ask Rock. He's seen me in both AC and the US. He will tell you which one I look happier in.

At least in AC I'm a free, wild, uncaged animal. I have lots of freedom to be me, and to pursue my desires. But I do NOT have that freedom in the US, as we all know.

So you gotta take that into consideration. Understand? Thus AC has significant value. If it didn't, it wouldn't exist. Duh. Nothing is perfect. I never said the whole thing was wholesome and healthy. But it's BETTER than nothing. That's my point.


I understand. And that's why I wish you could outgrow the phase where all you're looking is entertaining yourself with what is, effectively, the minimum common denominator of sexual involvement with a girl. I don't know what you mean by "some guys who can't get any", but prostitution is NEVER the only available solution.

Even severely disfigured or disabled men manage to find a good woman who can love them in certain locales, including the Philippines. So if it's lasting happiness and fulfilment you're looking for, you can't discount yourself so easily as one of those guys "who can't get any". You can do better than that, at least in certain Asian countries which you seem to love and feel at ease in anyway.

That's why I told you, I wish you could leave those happy memories aside and look for a serious involvement. Weren't you saying you were going to look for a wife in China? To me that sounds a much better proposition. Then who knows, you had to throw in the subject of your past AC shenanigans once more to let it out of your system :)
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby starchild5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Billy wrote:yeah starchild I am going to support Hookers in Pattaya and Angeles . We have to fight for our right to party. :)

Miserable puritans wake up otherwise your money goes to ugly feminists.


Good Luck Billy...I know you will....Even though I had some issues in Philippines...+ - I had a great time overall - yes there are scams, cheaters, gold diggers but at the same time - some incredible women, beaches, over all freedom compared to back home etc too...When you calculate all the negatives and positives - you will come out happy. Guaranteed.

You must not take one out from the other. Its the whole package. People get miserable and complain, because they try to take the Negatives out - It simply cannot be done anywhere. You have to take the negatives in your stride and move on.

As Filipinas say..Its up to you...If you choose go to Angeles and enjoy, or stay in Manila or Cebu and get Normal Dates...Totally upto your choices, time, money and tastes. We don't need to have selective morality in Philippines....It will destroy everything even the normal girls, our wife, our GFs in future....

Once the Hookers goes...The Femi-Nazi's would step into Philippines...and they are doing it slowly.....Some American Charities like IJM (International Justice Mission) is hell bent on destroying Angeles city...They are constantly raiding the bars ad scaring the tourist away. They are funded bv none other than US government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There is a very big thread in Philippines addicts forums...Google it before you go to know the latest stats on them as they have banned all bar fines etc sometime back due to fear of being raided. America is slowly killing Angeles city as well because it knows - American men are finding an outlet from the cage they have built around them.

Google more on Angles City situation before you go...Good Luck.

How long you plan to stay in Philippines?...Stay for minimum one month to soak all in ? I would suggest Quezon City as it is the most free spirited, real vibe away from foreign influences cities but with all modern facilities in Philippines. Almost 80% of all my dates were from QC, however, I made a mistake of staying in Makati.

Thumb Rule...The more inner you go to Philippines..The better it becomes. :)

Enjoy...:)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby TheTeacherWhoHatesLies » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Winston wrote:I have taken many steps to find "the one". Only a woman would say that. A man can't wait for "the one" for years and years. Come on now. Men have NEEDS. You aren't a man so you don't understand. The way you write does not sound like a man at all. I recognize female writing and female logic. Men and women have different writing styles.

Even finding a girl to date requires me to wait years. I should not have to wait years between girlfriends or relationships. Come on now. Plus I have bad luck in that 99.99 percent of the girls I like don't like me back, or they flake.

Sorry, but your bullshit does NOT fulfill my needs. But AC bar girls do. End of story.


When I said you never seriously took steps to find "the one," I meant that you never took those steps in ASIA where an Asian guy like you should have had little problem landing a pretty young Filipina. Weren't the odds supposed to be stacked in your favor? Why didn't you play them? Instead, the moment you landed in the Philippines, you went straight to Angeles City, and spent almost all your time exclusively with bargirls. I'd like to believe that you actually pursued or dated middle-class (by Phils standards), non-bar girls outside of AC. But frankly, I see no such reports by you of ever having done so. This is not chick logic, but truth. Can't you not see that?
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 am

Postby Franco » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:21 pm

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
Winston wrote:I have taken many steps to find "the one". Only a woman would say that. A man can't wait for "the one" for years and years. Come on now. Men have NEEDS. You aren't a man so you don't understand. The way you write does not sound like a man at all. I recognize female writing and female logic. Men and women have different writing styles.

Even finding a girl to date requires me to wait years. I should not have to wait years between girlfriends or relationships. Come on now. Plus I have bad luck in that 99.99 percent of the girls I like don't like me back, or they flake.

Sorry, but your bullshit does NOT fulfill my needs. But AC bar girls do. End of story.


When I said you never seriously took steps to find "the one," I meant that you never took those steps in ASIA where an Asian guy like you should have had little problem landing a pretty young Filipina. Weren't the odds supposed to be stacked in your favor? Why didn't you play them? Instead, the moment you landed in the Philippines, you went straight to Angeles City, and spent almost all your time exclusively with bargirls. I'd like to believe that you actually pursued or dated middle-class (by Phils standards), non-bar girls outside of AC. But frankly, I see no such reports by you of ever having done so. This is not chick logic, but truth. Can't you not see that?


Yeah these women are "bar girls", "whores" but they are human beings at the end of the day. Show some respect in your words. Prostitution should be legalized and taxed like any other physical profession. American footballers are paid to throw a ball around and wear padding like hoes. The criminalization of prostitution is criminal itself. These women need health services and financial budgeting courses. Escorting should be a means to pay for education or to just get by and live each day. As long as there is DEMAND, there will be plenty of SUPPLY. Basic 101 economics. Money is power anywhere. A man has needs and will seek to fulfill those needs. You cannot deny your nature. If you find a good woman, settle down with her. But don't speak garbage about other women you have no idea about. Show kindness instead of bitterness.

-Franco out, Jah Love.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby TheTeacherWhoHatesLies » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Franco wrote:
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:When I said you never seriously took steps to find "the one," I meant that you never took those steps in ASIA where an Asian guy like you should have had little problem landing a pretty young Filipina. Weren't the odds supposed to be stacked in your favor? Why didn't you play them? Instead, the moment you landed in the Philippines, you went straight to Angeles City, and spent almost all your time exclusively with bargirls. I'd like to believe that you actually pursued or dated middle-class (by Phils standards), non-bar girls outside of AC. But frankly, I see no such reports by you of ever having done so. This is not chick logic, but truth. Can't you not see that?


Yeah these women are "bar girls", "whores" but they are human beings at the end of the day. Show some respect in your words. Prostitution should be legalized and taxed like any other physical profession. American footballers are paid to throw a ball around and wear padding like hoes. The criminalization of prostitution is criminal itself. These women need health services and financial budgeting courses. Escorting should be a means to pay for education or to just get by and live each day. As long as there is DEMAND, there will be plenty of SUPPLY. Basic 101 economics. Money is power anywhere. A man has needs and will seek to fulfill those needs. You cannot deny your nature. If you find a good woman, settle down with her. But don't speak garbage about other women you have no idea about. Show kindness instead of bitterness.


Don't accuse me of something I'm not doing. No, I'm not speaking garbage about these women. Yes, they're human beings, and they are bar girls. That's not a slur or an insult. That's the normal term to describe their job. There's nothing disrespectful about that. A girl who turns tricks for a living is a pr0stitute, and that's what I'm going to call her, because that's what she is.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 am

Postby droid » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Winston wrote:More images of Winston happily satisfying his desires in Angeles City on the first night like an UNCAGED animal. lol. They are from video stills of a video that Mr S or a lady there took. It was so surreal. I thought I was dreaming!


That's nice but way too many pictures man, you might as well have posted the video. I scroll with my mouse an it's animated lol.
You expose yourself too much Winston, remember that anything and everything can and will be used against you down the road.
I see you made out with some of those girls, did you just have to buy them drinks? or were they just getting into the fun with you out of the blue?

Marcos Zeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol


Although I agree with Winston's OP, you're right, he lacks any sense of discreetness. The 'good' side I guess is that nobody can blackmail him with anything lol, it's all out there.

publicduende wrote:
Most, if not all, women are "whores" in the technical sense of the term. Dates aren't free. Marriage isn't free. Divorce will bankrupt you.
The Feminists want us men to be divided and fighting amongst ourselves like caveman. Tho punching someone in the head sounds epic.
From the Sound of James Brown: This is a Man's World.


Welcome to this forum, Franco. We absolutely needed another clone of Cornfed, Droid and Ghost.
Come on man, you understand what hyperbole means, right?. Of course not all are exactly that but the fact that you're expected to bring certain things to the table, to varying degrees, is the point.
Not to keep bashing your turf, but take away your IT job and your italian/Uk citizenships and you'd be the one booking a ticket to AC; good bye upper-class cute SouthAmerican. (all this is hyperbole too).
Sorry but I don't belong on that trio you made up.

Franco wrote:I'm not a clone of anything. So you better watch your mouth publicduende smurf-troll. or garden gnome whatever you are.
That's quite an ad-gnominem lol

starchild5 wrote: ...


You speak so much truth starchild. I'can't quote it all. You are spot-on.
I've posted about this many times before. What people don't realize is that a percentage of women like to exhibit and sell themselves, and they also like men in general. Even in the blue-ball countries they exist and want to do it, but are curtailed. You bring a great point comparing the Isalmic states and the usa, there are more parallels than people care to admit. One of them, apart from political stuff, is that you only see chumps everywhere you go my goodness.

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:A girl who turns tricks for a living is a pr0stitute, and that's what I'm going to call her, because that's what she is.


Would you call the ones that flirt or sleep with the boss/coworkers to climb up the ladder the same? or are those empowered and sexually liberated?

Someone that appears like a feminist chick is a feminist chick, and we're gonna call you that, because that's what you are.

I find amusing how liberals turn all blushed-conservatives and family-value traditionalists when it comes to this subject
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:05 pm

droid wrote:Come on man, you understand what hyperbole means, right?. Of course not all are exactly that but the fact that you're expected to bring certain things to the table, to varying degrees, is the point.
Not to keep bashing your turf, but take away your IT job and your italian/Uk citizenships and you'd be the one booking a ticket to AC; good bye upper-class cute SouthAmerican. (all this is hyperbole too).
Sorry but I don't belong on that trio you made up.


In Italy we say: if granny had a pair of balls, then she would be grandpa. By the same token, can we say that if we put a functioning brain into that skull and gave you a decent job and status, you would finally get a woman interested in you? What kind or reasoning is that? :)

That is not even the point. If by that statement you are assuming that only the poorest, oldest and most desperate of men book their tickets to AC, which I may well agree on, then I think Winston could have done better than that, at least past his first couple of weeks of "uncaged animal" fun. What a few people and I have been criticising is exactly that: that he visited a country where he could have easily wooed a quality woman (no offense to Dianne) who would have probably been on his side as we speak now. He let his animal instincts take over himself instead, sticked to the ephemeral fun of bargirls and lost his golden chance.

Now he's hopefully giving himself another one in China, which is why I wish him better luck, and - most importantly - better wisdom.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby OutWest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
Franco wrote:
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:When I said you never seriously took steps to find "the one," I meant that you never took those steps in ASIA where an Asian guy like you should have had little problem landing a pretty young Filipina. Weren't the odds supposed to be stacked in your favor? Why didn't you play them? Instead, the moment you landed in the Philippines, you went straight to Angeles City, and spent almost all your time exclusively with bargirls. I'd like to believe that you actually pursued or dated middle-class (by Phils standards), non-bar girls outside of AC. But frankly, I see no such reports by you of ever having done so. This is not chick logic, but truth. Can't you not see that?


Yeah these women are "bar girls", "whores" but they are human beings at the end of the day. Show some respect in your words. Prostitution should be legalized and taxed like any other physical profession. American footballers are paid to throw a ball around and wear padding like hoes. The criminalization of prostitution is criminal itself. These women need health services and financial budgeting courses. Escorting should be a means to pay for education or to just get by and live each day. As long as there is DEMAND, there will be plenty of SUPPLY. Basic 101 economics. Money is power anywhere. A man has needs and will seek to fulfill those needs. You cannot deny your nature. If you find a good woman, settle down with her. But don't speak garbage about other women you have no idea about. Show kindness instead of bitterness.


Don't accuse me of something I'm not doing. No, I'm not speaking garbage about these women. Yes, they're human beings, and they are bar girls. That's not a slur or an insult. That's the normal term to describe their job. There's nothing disrespectful about that. A girl who turns tricks for a living is a pr0stitute, and that's what I'm going to call her, because that's what she is.


Many bar girls/prostitutes in the Philippines and other parts of SE Asia are a number of notches above many American girls. It's often rampant slutting around vs sleeping with men for economic needs. At least bar girls know they have sold themselves. What do American sluts know?
They still think they are in charge and empowered and full of SELF ESTEEM despite their slutting.

To show kindness and compassion to the poor is also to care about the prostitute/GRO etc.
I do not patronize GROs/bar girls in the Philippines- I am happily married to a lovely girl and mother of our new son, but if you live with the very poor for a while, it gives you insight about why some girls opt that way. Rather than understand poverty, most men, including most on this forum, simply make trite judgements about it.

GRINDING POVERTY.

It means...watching your child die in your arms because you did not have the $6 worth of medicine needed to save her. It means NEVER in your life having has an actual new from the store item of clothing. It means YOUR children do not go to school because they have not shoes..

POVERTY LEADS TO A FORM OF DEMENTIA

It's pain knowing your teenage daughter spends time getting stuffed by strangers.
It's pain, walking by a church and seeing a wedding in process...knowing that will never be you.
It's pain being driven to eating cast off food scraps.

Compared to all this, cavorting with strangers and sleeping with them, might seem pretty positive.
You have plenty to eat, you give money to your family, and poverty is seemingly within your control.

LIVE TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW YOU DIE.

What is the future for these girls? Not much. Bad Johns or a manager who beats the crap out of them.
STDs, abortions or kids by random strangers. Party for today, because tomorrow is pretty grim.
When they get too old, they are DONE. There is not exactly a retirement plan for SE Asian prostitutes.
Do the men banging them every think of what will become of these girls?

But wait. I thought these men were reminding us that the girls are human beings after all.
Men cavorting with these girls like in the pics here do not want to think of what will happen to
these girls. After all, it's all about "My needs". It will not end well for these girls.

It would be better if hooking were a managed profession vs what will happen to most of these girls in AC.

St Augustine wrote that prostitution and vice was a moral sewer system that conducted vile impulses away from civilized society. I think he may have been right. That said, there are many GROs in the Philippines that are better human beings than most American feminist self-righteous wench types.
If I had to chose, they would simply be better company.

The fact that many Western women are awful does not make prostitution wonderful. It simply makes it necessary and profitable. To say that "This is the way it should be" with girls is simply ignorant.
It is not the way it should be, it is the way it is, grime and all. Where do worn out GROs go to die?
Oh, it will never happen to them. They will save some money and escape the life.

The party men. Oh, they will someday find a good girl and settle down. yah, right. They will not.
Both the girls and the men are living in a place called fantasy and delusion. So please men, do pretend that your are screwing these girls because you care about them. You do not. The men who care about them might very well be working with organizations that help girls escape the life into other occupations and mindsets. These girls a are a piece of meat that you screw to satisfy yourself.
The girls rent the meat, fair and square. It's all packaged in the party atmosphere in AC.

Someday, both of you may wish life could have been different, back when you both had choices.
The mongers and the girls they bang, do not live in a world of decency, modesty, compassion or love.
Those who do live in such a world can feel sorry for both of them.

Party on, dudes.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Billy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:19 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Billy wrote:yeah starchild I am going to support Hookers in Pattaya and Angeles . We have to fight for our right to party. :)

Miserable puritans wake up otherwise your money goes to ugly feminists.


Good Luck Billy...I know you will....Even though I had some issues in Philippines...+ - I had a great time overall - yes there are scams, cheaters, gold diggers but at the same time - some incredible women, beaches, over all freedom compared to back home etc too...When you calculate all the negatives and positives - you will come out happy. Guaranteed.

You must not take one out from the other. Its the whole package. People get miserable and complain, because they try to take the Negatives out - It simply cannot be done anywhere. You have to take the negatives in your stride and move on.

As Filipinas say..Its up to you...If you choose go to Angeles and enjoy, or stay in Manila or Cebu and get Normal Dates...Totally upto your choices, time, money and tastes. We don't need to have selective morality in Philippines....It will destroy everything even the normal girls, our wife, our GFs in future....

Once the Hookers goes...The Femi-Nazi's would step into Philippines...and they are doing it slowly.....Some American Charities like IJM (International Justice Mission) is hell bent on destroying Angeles city...They are constantly raiding the bars ad scaring the tourist away. They are funded bv none other than US government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There is a very big thread in Philippines addicts forums...Google it before you go to know the latest stats on them as they have banned all bar fines etc sometime back due to fear of being raided. America is slowly killing Angeles city as well because it knows - American men are finding an outlet from the cage they have built around them.

Google more on Angles City situation before you go...Good Luck.

How long you plan to stay in Philippines?...Stay for minimum one month to soak all in ? I would suggest Quezon City as it is the most free spirited, real vibe away from foreign influences cities but with all modern facilities in Philippines. Almost 80% of all my dates were from QC, however, I made a mistake of staying in Makati.

Thumb Rule...The more inner you go to Philippines..The better it becomes. :)

Enjoy...:)


Thanks starchild for the info. Yes I know the thread you mentioned I read it some month ago. I read a lot in the forum also in there are also german forums who have nice info.

Normally I wanted it to make like Henry from livingbeyondthesea. Living in a little city is cheaper. Manila there lots of girls but criminality is high and the rents are hight too.

I wanted to spend several month in the PI. It depends how I like it there. It´s my first trip to SEA so we will see.

Angeles city is a shithole but if Winston made it there maybe I can stay there some days just for the adventure and the selfies baby :)

What´s your next plans? Making lots of money and wifing an Indian chick?
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby RickyRetardo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Winston wrote:Banano is a stupid ape. I don't know if he's trying to be stupid on purpose or not. If not, then he's really really dumb and should not even be posting here and making stupid comments like that.

FYI, Banano and Billy, Buddha was not fat. He starved himself before he became Buddha. The fat Buddha you see is of icons and idols made of him, which went against his teaching not to make idols of him.

Buddha went on a quest for enlightenment because he wanted to understand the nature of suffering and help awaken people. Watch a documentary on him. There are plenty on YouTube.


Actually, the "fat Buddha" is not even a depiction of Gautama Buddha. The fat one is Budai, also known as "laughing Buddha", or in Chinese, 笑佛. He was born several centuries after the death of Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism.

They are not the same person, at all. But by this point I'm pretty sure there are even some Buddhists who think they're the same.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Postby droid » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:49 pm

publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:Come on man, you understand what hyperbole means, right?. Of course not all are exactly that but the fact that you're expected to bring certain things to the table, to varying degrees, is the point.
Not to keep bashing your turf, but take away your IT job and your italian/Uk citizenships and you'd be the one booking a ticket to AC; good bye upper-class cute SouthAmerican. (all this is hyperbole too).
Sorry but I don't belong on that trio you made up.


In Italy we say: if granny had a pair of balls, then she would be grandpa. By the same token, can we say that if we put a functioning brain into that skull and gave you a decent job and status, you would finally get a woman interested in you? What kind or reasoning is that? :)

That is not even the point. If by that statement you are assuming that only the poorest, oldest and most desperate of men book their tickets to AC, which I may well agree on, then I think Winston could have done better than that, at least past his first couple of weeks of "uncaged animal" fun. What a few people and I have been criticising is exactly that: that he visited a country where he could have easily wooed a quality woman (no offense to Dianne) who would have probably been on his side as we speak now. He let his animal instincts take over himself instead, sticked to the ephemeral fun of bargirls and lost his golden chance.

Now he's hopefully giving himself another one in China, which is why I wish him better luck, and - most importantly - better wisdom.
It's hard to discuss with you duende, you sidetrack missing the point. I was talking about the nature of women, and how to a greater or lesser degree they require some material contribution for their attention and favors. Not on whether you'd need to go to AC really.

I don't know if I'm interpreting your first paragraph right, but I do have a brain in this skull, and have a really decent job and some status with it. The problem is I'm just below average height and have slightly less looks than the 'average southern italian' like you. We've gone through this before, I've described how this is not enough in the states. there's probably 1000 threads here on that. I've had plenty of women show interest but sorry, they've been really sub-par. But again, this has been covered already and is not the real point here.

Some of you guys are standing on this moral soap box, and that's what I'm criticizing.
I don't want to put words on Winston's mouth but many of you guys don't understand his position, since you have been lucky to 'bang' women you fancy in the past. Other men just have to get this stuff out of their system in places like AC after years of frustration. I agree with you that it shouldn't become one's whole life, and probably Winston agrees too; the problem is that the thread and the subject make it appear like he was there 24-7 for decades. We all have many other dimensions in which we spend our time, but the majority of those don't go on these threads.

The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
It's all really predictable.

Nitpicking you for a second, you say Winston could have easily wooed a quality woman but on the same breath say he missed his "golden chance", wth? That's condescending and insulting Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby OutWest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 pm

The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
It's all really predictable.


Well that is true, but if you are behaving the same when you are 40 as you were when you were 19,
people do tend to make judgements about your Character.

That said, from what I read of you, I do think you underrate your prospects in the right environment.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey check out this raving trip report I wrote long ago called:

My Perpetual Ecstasy in the Philippines
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page93.htm

You guys will love it. It really captures my feelings and emotions there.

Here also is a raving trip report of the Philippines by Ladislav. It is very inspiring big time, and what motivated me to go there.

Love and Adventure in the Philippines
http://www.happierabroad.com/Love_Adven ... ppines.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23571
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests