Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Franco » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:46 am

OutWest wrote:
Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:
The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
It's all really predictable.


Well that is true, but if you are behaving the same when you are 40 as you were when you were 19,
people do tend to make judgements about your Character.

That said, from what I read of you, I do think you underrate your prospects in the right environment.


Says who? Just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I have to be serious and mature all the time. Acting playful and childlike is what keeps you young. Maybe in the West you have to act your age, but not in the Philippines. There you are more free to be what you want, including acting childlike and playful. The girls there are childlike and playful too, so it matches them when you act the same. That's the beauty of it. There is no judgment. You can be what you are. That's REAL FREEDOM.

MarcosZeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol


I do have shame. If I'm doing something wrong I do. Or if I'm staying in the US when I'm not supposed to. Then I have shame. Or if I let others down. Then I have shame. But not when I'm acting out my natural desires that have been repressed.

Besides, that is something I can share with you guys here because you will understand. We are on the same wavelength here. So what's there to be ashamed of? We are all bretheren and understand each other right?


It's an observation Winston. People in general will make judgments about your character based on you behavior. For better or worse, that is a fact. You may not like it, but that is human nature.
Other people will judge you based on how you behave. They may not be accurate, but judge you they will. We are all often at the mercy of commonly held values and stereotypes. What happens in LV or AC does not always stay there. Many a job applicant has had his chances zeroed by an employer looking up his Facebook page and deciding that the family man image on the job application and interview did not match up with what he saw on Facebook of the same man doing a kegger with naked girls. Here on HA, I doubt anyone cares one way or the other. It is supposed to be somewhat of a man-club.

For some men there is still this sense that you can tie one on as you like, but will be modest and discreet about it. Now days, whatever you post online seems like it can come back and bite you.
In your case, it is not like you are a banker with a reputation to protect, so party on! LOL


Stop worrying about what others think of you. They can have opinions, but their words shouldn't run your life. You only get angry if you allow yourself to be. Ignore the haters, negative vile people who talk garbage and have nothing positive to contribute. These people are angry and miserable because misery loves company. No one is perfect, but we all have the ability to improve our lives if we stay disciplined in our approach. Everyone wants instant gratification and it only leads to more attachment and suffering.

Be happy with who you are. If you don't like something about yourself, you either accept it or do something to change it. Otherwise, don't attack or blame others for your own failures. A lesson for everyone - including myself.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines







Postby OutWest » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 am

Franco wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:
The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
It's all really predictable.


Well that is true, but if you are behaving the same when you are 40 as you were when you were 19,
people do tend to make judgements about your Character.

That said, from what I read of you, I do think you underrate your prospects in the right environment.


Says who? Just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I have to be serious and mature all the time. Acting playful and childlike is what keeps you young. Maybe in the West you have to act your age, but not in the Philippines. There you are more free to be what you want, including acting childlike and playful. The girls there are childlike and playful too, so it matches them when you act the same. That's the beauty of it. There is no judgment. You can be what you are. That's REAL FREEDOM.

MarcosZeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol


I do have shame. If I'm doing something wrong I do. Or if I'm staying in the US when I'm not supposed to. Then I have shame. Or if I let others down. Then I have shame. But not when I'm acting out my natural desires that have been repressed.

Besides, that is something I can share with you guys here because you will understand. We are on the same wavelength here. So what's there to be ashamed of? We are all bretheren and understand each other right?


It's an observation Winston. People in general will make judgments about your character based on you behavior. For better or worse, that is a fact. You may not like it, but that is human nature.
Other people will judge you based on how you behave. They may not be accurate, but judge you they will. We are all often at the mercy of commonly held values and stereotypes. What happens in LV or AC does not always stay there. Many a job applicant has had his chances zeroed by an employer looking up his Facebook page and deciding that the family man image on the job application and interview did not match up with what he saw on Facebook of the same man doing a kegger with naked girls. Here on HA, I doubt anyone cares one way or the other. It is supposed to be somewhat of a man-club.

For some men there is still this sense that you can tie one on as you like, but will be modest and discreet about it. Now days, whatever you post online seems like it can come back and bite you.
In your case, it is not like you are a banker with a reputation to protect, so party on! LOL


Stop worrying about what others think of you. They can have opinions, but their words shouldn't run your life. You only get angry if you allow yourself to be. Ignore the haters, negative vile people who talk garbage and have nothing positive to contribute. These people are angry and miserable because misery loves company. No one is perfect, but we all have the ability to improve our lives if we stay disciplined in our approach. Everyone wants instant gratification and it only leads to more attachment and suffering.

Be happy with who you are. If you don't like something about yourself, you either accept it or do something to change it. Otherwise, don't attack or blame others for your own failures. A lesson for everyone - including myself.


Who is worried? I really don't think Winston cares much, and I am an old dog well occupied
with a wonderful Filipina half my age and a new baby.

BTW- looks like you have a wonderful mate...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby starchild5 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:20 pm

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Philippines is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Its booming. In 10 years it would be a completely different place. Once the casinos gets completed, people will have much cleaner options to hunt. These are the kinds of resorts they are building now. The elites have something big planned for the Philippines for sure :) ....
Abana Resort Cebu in Mactan.
Image
Very insightful man.
I find stupid that the short-sighted corrupt elites (not only there) would keep a large percentage of the population idle and scrapping for leftovers, when it's in such elites' best interest to keep them all producing so they can steal a bigger chunk of a bigger pie. This overlaps other "conspiracies" of course but it's worth noting. Optimistically, there might be an "enlightenment" period within corruption's history lol.


Agree. They have this twisted psychopathic nature which does not make sense. It is for sure that, if they make good use of Filipinos who are unemployed, Philippines will even reach greater heights than what they are planning. However, as we know, these Psycopaths have different agendas than whats best for humanity.

Look at the changing sky lines of Manila. There is no doubt big times are ahead for the Philippines. How much it will benefit common man is another question. Like what they did to America in 100 years - They are doing that to Ph, China in 20 years.

Image

Image

and now this...

World’s third tallest tower to rise in Quezon City finished by 2016

http://www.angmalaya.net/nation/2014/07 ... ed-by-2016
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby starchild5 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Franco wrote:
Indians are very intelligent and highly educated people. They dominate engineering and IT fields. The British educational system did benefit India. However, the poverty in India is insane and the Indian men can be very sleazy to outright dangerous (girl raped on bus). Indian men are sexually frustrated virgins so they take it out on women or society. The cities in India look like garbage heaps. The pollution and overcrowding can be really disgusting.

Human beings are not slaves. They should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.


The Rapes in India are blown out of proportion as it is very uncommon here. Rapes in India are much less than US and Europe Combined.

You are talking about 1.3 billion people. 17% of world population. The population of North America and Entire EUROPE combined. How many rapes does happen in all of western world much more than India. However, Rapes are not an excuse with Numbers. Its bad even if it is one. The reason is suppression of sexual needs of men.

India once had a thriving go go bars Industry, it was banned by the freemasonic politicians and lawyers. Its an agenda to make Indians sexual frustrate as they do with Americans.

Remember, Kamasutra came from India not from Thailand or Philippines or Europe. The positions in Kamasutra still amazes everyone in the world. Its on another level. That was the degree of sexual freedom India had once to develop Art forms like Kamasutra. Not many are aware but Kamasutra is just one chapter from an even bigger book on how to love a women and build a strong happy family called kama Kanda.

India was the place to be once. Everything was destroyed by the Persian Invasion, British etc...that destroyed the true sexually free culture of India. It has become bad as you described but it was once a great place. Its all by design.

Majority of Indians do not oppose go go bars, prostitution etc. Its the British System which does. It Masks cleverly behind Indians and shoots its policies making Indians look bad.

Sex is not a sin in Hindu Religion as in Christianity. Infact Kama aka sex/fun comes before Karma which has become a popular word in the west. The elites spread half truth and lies.

All bad Karma comes from bad Kama. In Hindu Spirituality..Only Unloved men can create Sin aka a man who has nothing to loose. A truly loved man can never commit sin. Sex is the very basis of Hindu Religion.

Americans have been brainwashed by the word Karma. They do not know the Basis of it. The deep root cause of Karma which comes from Kama aka sex/fun/fulfillment of desires etc.

....You cannot do proper Karma without Kama means what Winston has been saying. Men cannot be sane/work properly without sex and fun. Sexually depraved men are the most dangerous to the society.

India was once great because it followed the principles of Karma, Dharma, Kama and Moksha Not British System which suppressed sexuality.

Essentially, Indian Gurus say...You cannot practice Yoga if you are not sexually satisfied first. A man needs to be totally sexually satisfied before taking higher forms of Yoga itself..Otherwise, his minds becomes too distractive for yoga.

Inshort. The entire forms of higher Indian spirituality is based upon taking care of men sexual needs first.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Billy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:40 pm

starchild that´s also what the maslow pyramid hierarchy of needs says. basic needs have to be satisfied to reach the higher ones.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Winston bodied this thread! Nice pics, guy. LMAO hahahaha He freaked it.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Franco » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Franco wrote:
Indians are very intelligent and highly educated people. They dominate engineering and IT fields. The British educational system did benefit India. However, the poverty in India is insane and the Indian men can be very sleazy to outright dangerous (girl raped on bus). Indian men are sexually frustrated virgins so they take it out on women or society. The cities in India look like garbage heaps. The pollution and overcrowding can be really disgusting.

Human beings are not slaves. They should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.


The Rapes in India are blown out of proportion as it is very uncommon here. Rapes in India are much less than US and Europe Combined.

You are talking about 1.3 billion people. 17% of world population. The population of North America and Entire EUROPE combined. How many rapes does happen in all of western world much more than India. However, Rapes are not an excuse with Numbers. Its bad even if it is one. The reason is suppression of sexual needs of men.

India once had a thriving go go bars Industry, it was banned by the freemasonic politicians and lawyers. Its an agenda to make Indians sexual frustrate as they do with Americans.

Remember, Kamasutra came from India not from Thailand or Philippines or Europe. The positions in Kamasutra still amazes everyone in the world. Its on another level. That was the degree of sexual freedom India had once to develop Art forms like Kamasutra. Not many are aware but Kamasutra is just one chapter from an even bigger book on how to love a women and build a strong happy family called kama Kanda.

India was the place to be once. Everything was destroyed by the Persian Invasion, British etc...that destroyed the true sexually free culture of India. It has become bad as you described but it was once a great place. Its all by design.

Majority of Indians do not oppose go go bars, prostitution etc. Its the British System which does. It Masks cleverly behind Indians and shoots its policies making Indians look bad.

Sex is not a sin in Hindu Religion as in Christianity. Infact Kama aka sex/fun comes before Karma which has become a popular word in the west. The elites spread half truth and lies.

All bad Karma comes from bad Kama. In Hindu Spirituality..Only Unloved men can create Sin aka a man who has nothing to loose. A truly loved man can never commit sin. Sex is the very basis of Hindu Religion.

Americans have been brainwashed by the word Karma. They do not know the Basis of it. The deep root cause of Karma which comes from Kama aka sex/fun/fulfillment of desires etc.

....You cannot do proper Karma without Kama means what Winston has been saying. Men cannot be sane/work properly without sex and fun. Sexually depraved men are the most dangerous to the society.

India was once great because it followed the principles of Karma, Dharma, Kama and Moksha Not British System which suppressed sexuality.

Essentially, Indian Gurus say...You cannot practice Yoga if you are not sexually satisfied first. A man needs to be totally sexually satisfied before taking higher forms of Yoga itself..Otherwise, his minds becomes too distractive for yoga.

Inshort. The entire forms of higher Indian spirituality is based upon taking care of men sexual needs first.


I agree. Kama Sutra is fun. Bella is really flexible like most Filipina girls are.

Expand more into Hinduism in India's society and culture. What about the Indian caste system? Isn't that a native form of slavery in Indian society?
How is Hinduism more open-minded than Islam? And why is Pakistan Muslim? Aren't they more ethnically-inclined as Indians?

India is impoverished garbage hellhole for its people but its economy is 1000x better than Pakistan. Is the conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir a real threat since Islamabad has nuclear weapons? India has not signed the non-profileration treaty of nuclear weapons. BAD ASSS.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Re:

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:57 am

Franco wrote:I agree. Kama Sutra is fun. Bella is really flexible like most Filipina girls are.

Expand more into Hinduism in India's society and culture. What about the Indian caste system? Isn't that a native form of slavery in Indian society?
How is Hinduism more open-minded than Islam? And why is Pakistan Muslim? Aren't they more ethnically-inclined as Indians?

India is impoverished garbage hellhole for its people but its economy is 1000x better than Pakistan. Is the conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir a real threat since Islamabad has nuclear weapons? India has not signed the non-profileration treaty of nuclear weapons. BAD ASSS.


The original intention of Hinduism has been twisted, turned and infiltrated by the evil to suit its needs. The British named the sects, teachings of various Philosophers into one group as Hindus named after a river in India called Sindhu.

There was never a religion in India. There was 1000s of Philosophers in India and people followed certain Gurus, whom they synced with easier.

For example. In Yoga...If you sync with Hatha Yoga which has become famous in the west, you join them, if you sync with Raja Yoga, you join them, Karma Yoga, Juana Yoga, Tantra, Mantra etc...You had absolute freedom in choosing what you liked in order for you to progress further, If you don't like anything...You create your own stuff....like Buddha did...

..with his most radical teaching, he was never beheaded or put in a prison. He died at a ripe old age of 80+...His teachings were completely new to India and yet, it become very popular. Even you can pursue Sex, sleep with 1000s of women and create something like Kamsutra.

The caste was created for ordinary householder who do not want to pursue spiritualism like Buddha and other yogis did. If you are a free thinker, You are not tied to caste. Only people in India who does not have caste are Yogis, Gurus and people who pursue spirituality etc. It is not a must that you have or live in a caste.

Caste was never claimed to be a perfect system, because not pursing spirituality, philosophy was considered inferior in India. Yogis, Gurus were higher than Kings in India. They were the top dogs in India....The Alphas not people who had money, looks and kingdom....That was the level of growth in India who considered philosophers, yogis, gurus as highest expression of men not guys with money and looks.

Caste was created to avoid competition which is plaguing the west. 1=1 was the reason for caste not 1=100 that is the norm in America today. In America you have 1 guy sleeping with 100 women just because of his looks, status and money. In India....to avoid that, they created a system where in atleast a man would get a women to start a family. Remember, the reason for caste is for a householder.

In America for 1 job = 1000 application. In Caste system...You take the job of what your family has ..like if you are born in a carpenter family you become carpenter, if you are born in a doctor family, you become a doctor. Every community had distributed various roles for it to function normally and yet avoid competition. All work in India was considered inferior which does not lead to true freedom aka knowledge. If you don't pursue truth you end up in a caste system.

The problems in America and rest of the world is due to competition which is we know is rigged. 1% always gets the 90% and rest of us fight for pennies. The Gurus in India to avoid that created Caste. The British in India twisted everything and presented it to the world in a different way.

You see...If you are franco and you are free spirited....Caste does not apply to you....because in Hinduism...free thinkers, Philosophers are the Top Dogs...They are not caged by marriage, love, family and kids. Caste only applies to you, if you want to live in a society, start a family. When you start a family...You don't want to be in two minds...It wants you to completely devout yourself to family...24/7 just like pursuing truth is a 24/7 task.

..it does not apply to you...if you are a seeker of truth. Caste was created to maintain sanity in a society.

Caste system is the best compromise created for a sane society ever. Every western system has failed men. Caste thrived for 1000s of years because it knew its limitations. Caste is one level lower than Freedom, it is a staging area where people do not want to pursue knowledge and instead wants to start a family. In India, having a family is inferior than pursuing knowledge and truth.

--------------------------------------------

Islam is just the teaching of one dude Mohammad and his experiences. Islam - Christianity - Buddhism in current form is dangerous as it wants to bend every human into one form of thinking. Other religions does not give the freedom to choose. "Hinduism" does...as I said don't fall for the word Hinduism...There is no such thing....India had a system which enabled men to THINK and pursue their own thoughts freely...That's why india had Yoga and Kamasutra both opposites and at the same time enabled guys like Buddha to pursue his own thingy....Can we think of any system that can do this...Sex and Buddha at the same place....Islam and Christianity do not understand men...They want everyone to think the same way...Spirituality can never be achieved in this way.

In short...The mis-fits, the odd balls, "conspiracy theorists" "truth seekers" were the real heroes of India when India was the greatest place on earth...we can see why it was like that and America has twisted everything up side down.

------------------

Pakistan was part of India..The British divided India and created Pakistan, long before that the Persian empire forcefully converted many Indians into Islam. Now, CIA, British, America all same are using Proxy to Pin Down India and keep it in a perpetual useless conflict.

I'm friends with lot of Pakistanis and they are just same as Indians divided by a CON created by the Empire. Its all a hoax, a made up conflict.

Remember, The present day India is not what I'm talking about. All rulers in India and Pakistan are freemasons etc..They control both sides, so its just a freak show now.

-----------------------

Forgot to mention, even with all the above....Weed was completely legal in India, there was no ban on marijuana in India, infact even today, the best weeds grow in India, it is the birth place of ganja, prostitution was legal. The seers, gurus, yogis in India never opposed prostitution. Its the twisted paid "Scientist" "sociologist" "feminazis" in the west that oppose prostitution.

Can you imagine the freedom when truth seekers were ruling the country, which is the reason that made India one of the greatest civilization ever. It took 1000s of years to bring it down and then start something called America. As long India existed in the old form, America would never have been born, they destroyed India and made it what it is today and created the opposite called America.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re:

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:38 am

Billy wrote:starchild that´s also what the maslow pyramid hierarchy of needs says. basic needs have to be satisfied to reach the higher ones.


Yep. The Caste system is basically for that. It acknowledges its short falls. The trick was the British Empire...They completely twisted the concept of Caste and presented it to the west at the same time destroyed the system in India.

Most of the problems that a good western guy is facing can be avoided with Caste. He will get the job plus a women to start a happy family. Its never 1=100 in Caste, 1=1000 job application. As soon as you are born in a caste system...There is always a job and a women for you. Guaranteed. These are the top two things that is Killing most men's soul today, which was guaranteed in India.

Caste is still the best compromise system for society, its not perfect. You have to compromise - living in a society is a compromise that many are beginning to realize in the west now. In Caste, You cannot choose the girl you like..You can but in your own caste system...not outside to avoid competition ...However, India was quite big in population during those times, so you would still meet the girl of your choice in your own caste. In India..Marriage was considered a compromise for men - women, who cannot pursue Truth - spirituality.

Now, If you are a Mis-Fit, "do not belong here, "different", "conspiracy theorist", "truth seeker"....Caste System is Void for you....You can become a philosopher, a guru etc....However, to avoid frauds....You can't work, You can't own land, gold, you can't love a women if you choose to be a guru, so this automatically avoids sleeping around...as hookers need money as gurus can't have money or work etc...they have to depend upon alms ....You can't do both....You can't have the best of both worlds....loving a women, sleeping around at the same time pursuing knowledge......Personally, that is what I'm :) which in deeper form is due to a broken society. Its so bad here now that we are not able to do both correctly. Householder is as worse as a truth seeker, both are getting screwed, no one is happy now.

The Ultimate Men in India were Truth Seekers and Philosophers. They made sure men get enough happiness, sex to lead a normal family. In India everything had a place. When Buddha was teaching his Philosophy -- Prostitution and weed were legal. This whole concept of what is legal and illegal came from the west, the Anglo Empire.

Sex can only be opposed by people with agendas and secrets. Freedom never fears sex.

One of the greatest achievement I believe for Caste system was nullifying Psychopaths and Sociopaths. It was impossible for them to survive under caste system. Basically, they thrive under 1=100 ratios in todays world. In 1=1 system. They wouldn't find enough men to suck energy from as men if they ever worked...worked for their own family.

Western societies have been completely brainwashed by Caste System. The one thing that could have saved them from current misery
is the one they are most mis-informed about.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Re:

Postby Franco » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:08 am

starchild5 wrote:
Franco wrote:I agree. Kama Sutra is fun. Bella is really flexible like most Filipina girls are.

Expand more into Hinduism in India's society and culture. What about the Indian caste system? Isn't that a native form of slavery in Indian society?
How is Hinduism more open-minded than Islam? And why is Pakistan Muslim? Aren't they more ethnically-inclined as Indians?

India is impoverished garbage hellhole for its people but its economy is 1000x better than Pakistan. Is the conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir a real threat since Islamabad has nuclear weapons? India has not signed the non-profileration treaty of nuclear weapons. BAD ASSS.


The original intention of Hinduism has been twisted, turned and infiltrated by the evil to suit its needs. The British named the sects, teachings of various Philosophers into one group as Hindus named after a river in India called Sindhu.

There was never a religion in India. There was 1000s of Philosophers in India and people followed certain Gurus, whom they synced with easier.

For example. In Yoga...If you sync with Hatha Yoga which has become famous in the west, you join them, if you sync with Raja Yoga, you join them, Karma Yoga, Juana Yoga, Tantra, Mantra etc...You had absolute freedom in choosing what you liked in order for you to progress further, If you don't like anything...You create your own stuff....like Buddha did...

..with his most radical teaching, he was never beheaded or put in a prison. He died at a ripe old age of 80+...His teachings were completely new to India and yet, it become very popular. Even you can pursue Sex, sleep with 1000s of women and create something like Kamsutra.

The caste was created for ordinary householder who do not want to pursue spiritualism like Buddha and other yogis did. If you are a free thinker, You are not tied to caste. Only people in India who does not have caste are Yogis, Gurus and people who pursue spirituality etc. It is not a must that you have or live in a caste.

Caste was never claimed to be a perfect system, because not pursing spirituality, philosophy was considered inferior in India. Yogis, Gurus were higher than Kings in India. They were the top dogs in India....The Alphas not people who had money, looks and kingdom....That was the level of growth in India who considered philosophers, yogis, gurus as highest expression of men not guys with money and looks.

Caste was created to avoid competition which is plaguing the west. 1=1 was the reason for caste not 1=100 that is the norm in America today. In America you have 1 guy sleeping with 100 women just because of his looks, status and money. In India....to avoid that, they created a system where in atleast a man would get a women to start a family. Remember, the reason for caste is for a householder.

In America for 1 job = 1000 application. In Caste system...You take the job of what your family has ..like if you are born in a carpenter family you become carpenter, if you are born in a doctor family, you become a doctor. Every community had distributed various roles for it to function normally and yet avoid competition. All work in India was considered inferior which does not lead to true freedom aka knowledge. If you don't pursue truth you end up in a caste system.

The problems in America and rest of the world is due to competition which is we know is rigged. 1% always gets the 90% and rest of us fight for pennies. The Gurus in India to avoid that created Caste. The British in India twisted everything and presented it to the world in a different way.

You see...If you are franco and you are free spirited....Caste does not apply to you....because in Hinduism...free thinkers, Philosophers are the Top Dogs...They are not caged by marriage, love, family and kids. Caste only applies to you, if you want to live in a society, start a family. When you start a family...You don't want to be in two minds...It wants you to completely devout yourself to family...24/7 just like pursuing truth is a 24/7 task.

..it does not apply to you...if you are a seeker of truth. Caste was created to maintain sanity in a society.

Caste system is the best compromise created for a sane society ever. Every western system has failed men. Caste thrived for 1000s of years because it knew its limitations. Caste is one level lower than Freedom, it is a staging area where people do not want to pursue knowledge and instead wants to start a family. In India, having a family is inferior than pursuing knowledge and truth.

--------------------------------------------

Islam is just the teaching of one dude Mohammad and his experiences. Islam - Christianity - Buddhism in current form is dangerous as it wants to bend every human into one form of thinking. Other religions does not give the freedom to choose. "Hinduism" does...as I said don't fall for the word Hinduism...There is no such thing....India had a system which enabled men to THINK and pursue their own thoughts freely...That's why india had Yoga and Kamasutra both opposites and at the same time enabled guys like Buddha to pursue his own thingy....Can we think of any system that can do this...Sex and Buddha at the same place....Islam and Christianity do not understand men...They want everyone to think the same way...Spirituality can never be achieved in this way.

In short...The mis-fits, the odd balls, "conspiracy theorists" "truth seekers" were the real heroes of India when India was the greatest place on earth...we can see why it was like that and America has twisted everything up side down.

------------------

Pakistan was part of India..The British divided India and created Pakistan, long before that the Persian empire forcefully converted many Indians into Islam. Now, CIA, British, America all same are using Proxy to Pin Down India and keep it in a perpetual useless conflict.

I'm friends with lot of Pakistanis and they are just same as Indians divided by a CON created by the Empire. Its all a hoax, a made up conflict.

Remember, The present day India is not what I'm talking about. All rulers in India and Pakistan are freemasons etc..They control both sides, so its just a freak show now.

-----------------------

Forgot to mention, even with all the above....Weed was completely legal in India, there was no ban on marijuana in India, infact even today, the best weeds grow in India, it is the birth place of ganja, prostitution was legal. The seers, gurus, yogis in India never opposed prostitution. Its the twisted paid "Scientist" "sociologist" "feminazis" in the west that oppose prostitution.

Can you imagine the freedom when truth seekers were ruling the country, which is the reason that made India one of the greatest civilization ever. It took 1000s of years to bring it down and then start something called America. As long India existed in the old form, America would never have been born, they destroyed India and made it what it is today and created the opposite called America.


Bro you totally mind f***ed me about everything I was every taught about India. Thank you sir.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby Billy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am

starchild, very good suff. I have to think about that stuff about India. Very Interesting.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby droid » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:40 am

starchild5 wrote:Look at the changing sky lines of Manila. There is no doubt big times are ahead for the Philippines. How much it will benefit common man is another question. Like what they did to America in 100 years - They are doing that to Ph, China in 20 years.

That's great starchild.
Those pictures are sick! How would you position yourself to partake in this money-flow??
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2446
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby starchild5 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:14 pm

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Look at the changing sky lines of Manila. There is no doubt big times are ahead for the Philippines. How much it will benefit common man is another question. Like what they did to America in 100 years - They are doing that to Ph, China in 20 years.

That's great starchild.
Those pictures are sick! How would you position yourself to partake in this money-flow??



1. From the history of these elites - We can gauge their predictive path - Stocks - Hot Money is flowing to the Philippines Stock Exchange like never before.

Philippines stock exchange outperformed every other stock market in the region.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/06/0 ... H920140603

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/04/2 ... DM20140429

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/two-emerg ... 00528.html

PHL stocks outperform Southeast Asian stocks

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/photo/53 ... ian-stocks

It will surely rise higher in coming years. I'm not sure if one can invest directly from oversees but one can in equity funds

http://www.philstar.com/business/2014/0 ... erformance

Or you can get a trusted Filipina/Filipino Partner and invest through her :)

2. Franchising

Philippines is the hub for Franchising in Asia

http://www.mb.com.ph/information-philip ... b-of-asia/

The Philippines ranks fifth worldwide in terms of numbers of franchisees, fourth biggest in terms of number of jobs generated by franchising, and ranks 11th in terms of number of brands that can be franchised, data from World Franchising Council showed. The eight most popular franchises are food cart and kiosks, fastfood and restaurant, service-type, personal care, bar and café, bakery and food store, education and training, and water refill.

This form has the lowest entry barrier - with low investment one could start off a business. Select a product be a franchising owner.

My tip is to go with Generic Pharmacy - Huge untapped market potential

3. Online Services

This is my personal favorite - Online market potential is huge in Philippines and generally all over SEA. Select the service that has become successful in US and copy it to Philippines :) or create a travel related - real estate related services.

For example - No online directory for Real Estate Services, Home Decoration, Interior designers etc - With booming real estate industry - The services around real estate would be huge.

Just like what happened to America is the same blue print the elite use all over the world. Real Estate is the place to make huge money.

Real Estate Crowd funding is going crazy all over the world Easiest way to diversify your funds.

http://www.crowdcrux.com/top-real-estat ... -websites/

http://crowdfunding.about.com/od/Placeh ... Estate.htm

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/in ... estors.asp

Not only for Philippines but for all growing economies. Investing through crowd funding in real estate market is least risky option right now.


4. Anything related to construction - real estate would do great

http://www.mb.com.ph/information-steady ... -industry/

Property boom transforming Philippine skylines

http://business.inquirer.net/72635/prop ... e-skylines
------------------------

Diversify your investment. Online Services have the lowest investment and lowest need for man power. Any service that has become popular in the US should do well in Philippines and other SEA markets.

The issue like anywhere is the trust. If people could join forces, everything is possible irrespective of corruption in Asia.

The Japanese & Koreans are investing big in Philippines. Most of the restaurants, condos are owned by Koreans, Japanese as a way of investment.

Few months back - a Japanese dude started a new taxi service in Manila and it is a huge hit among Filipinos due to its Japanese work ethic and culture.

http://ryoaki.com/english/taxi.html

review of this taxi service by a filipino

http://www.wheninmanila.com/nice-guy-ca ... ship-club/

When Japanese show up, one can be sure, things are about to be shaken up :)

One huge untapped market is Casinos. Philippines is building giant casinos to rival Singapore, Vegas itself and take some share out of Macau. If one has knowledge on casino related industry. Online site related to Philippines market would be good.

---------------

I don't think even with corruption there is no stopping Philippines as the elites really control it from behind.

Things going for Philippines

1. Women :)
2. Island - Beaches
3. No.1 Call Center Destination in the world
4. English
5. Constructing Giant Casinos.
6. Already has some of the biggest malls in the world.
7. Relatively cheap
8. Unending Night life options
9. Easy way to start franchising

Things going against Philippines

1. Corruption
2. Bad food
3. Unpredictable weather
4. Poor internet
5. Law & order

We can look at this way Women + nightlife + beaches + casinos + Low cost of living = Would cover 90% of every mans desire. There are only few places in the world that could do that - Thailand does not have casinos, no easy visa to stay longer - Singapore no women - Macau no beaches + no women - China, America - high cost of living - India nothing :)

Philippines - Indonesia was the real Atlantis according to researchers. The whole SEA region will become the new Atlantis in coming years :)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby droid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:35 am

Hey thanks for sharing that awesome report starchild, wow

1- That's wild man. Watchout though, as sometimes when you hear about something it might be too late to get in already. I hear there are 'hot' markets in South america too but it might pop or correct IMO.

2- Bad.Food + Franchising
sounds like a HUGE opportunity (?).

3- Very interesting. Kind of PAF's theme.
Will look into this.

4- Nice/true watch out for a bubble too.

Personally, my best option for now is trying to come up with some AI/service/game software, since all my stash will be dedicated to my stay/ass-hunt. The nice thing with software is that the investment is minimal, just your hours.
I'll try to network and see if a company wants to partner on some project at some point. This might actually pay off orders of magnitude more than a fixed investment.
Thanks for your positive energy, when are you returning to PI?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2446
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby publicduende » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:30 am

Great summary, Starchild. Finally somebody who has an upbeat view on the future of the Philippines. The reality is always that it takes risk to start a business abroad, especially in emerging countries where legal and regulatory infrastructures are less mature than those in place in the first-tier countries.

The key document on investing in the Philippines as a foreigner is the RA7042, which I uploaded below, with the essential statements highlighted.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/243778985/RA-7042-Foreign-Investment-Act-Amended

If establishing a business which products or services are exported abroad, such as a service company that catets for foreign clients, [b]the infamous 40% cap to foreign ownership has finally been lifted[b]. For businesses operating in the domestic market, such as a taxi company serving customers in Manila, foreign ownership is generally 100%, but the list of restrictions is wider. The most notable of these restrictions is a minimum fully-paid capital of US$200,000, unless the company is in the tehcnology sector (I assumed a software house or online services company is), or has 50 Filipino employees or more, in which cases the minimum equity is reduced to US$100,000. This cap is actually quite fair, as it shields most small and medium Filipino businesses from unfair competition from foreign investment while leveraging the Filipino workforce and business infrastructure for businesses that exports their products or services.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests