Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby starchild5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 am

droid wrote:Hey thanks for sharing that awesome report starchild, wow

1- That's wild man. Watchout though, as sometimes when you hear about something it might be too late to get in already. I hear there are 'hot' markets in South america too but it might pop or correct IMO.

2- Bad.Food + Franchising
sounds like a HUGE opportunity (?).

3- Very interesting. Kind of PAF's theme.
Will look into this.

4- Nice/true watch out for a bubble too.

Personally, my best option for now is trying to come up with some AI/service/game software, since all my stash will be dedicated to my stay/ass-hunt. The nice thing with software is that the investment is minimal, just your hours.
I'll try to network and see if a company wants to partner on some project at some point. This might actually pay off orders of magnitude more than a fixed investment.
Thanks for your positive energy, when are you returning to PI?


That is true. In my research the most stable and profitable venture in PH right now is Generic Pharmacies.

Filipinos are addicted to gaming like rest of the world. Its a huge market. Gaming will always have an audience.

I'm looking for a new work contract now and once I get it, I could move to Philippines :)...I could come down may be by next year feb-march period
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby robd » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 am

Winston,
All does indeed look like a fantasy...the pics
But how expensive is that in relative terms?..I mean to entertain those girls at a level that they are accustomed to expect in order for them to be so comfortable with you... Did they have to be tipped generously before they became so intimate with you?
User avatar
robd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:31 am

robd wrote:Winston,
All does indeed look like a fantasy...the pics
But how expensive is that in relative terms?..I mean to entertain those girls at a level that they are accustomed to expect in order for them to be so comfortable with you... Did they have to be tipped generously before they became so intimate with you?


No all I did was buy them each a drink which was about 3 or 4 dollars each. Then I flirted with them and looked excited. That was enough to rev them up. Also since I act playful and silly that brings out the same in them too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re:

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:46 am

publicduende wrote:After all these years, you're still confusing romantic involvement with a girl who likes or loves every bit of you, with a commercial transaction involving a purely sexual service. Places like Angeles City and Pattaya mainly cater for the latter.

Nothing wrong with having sex with hoes, so long all parties understand that a loving LTR and a momentary sexual service sit quite at opposite ends of the spectrum.



Duende, that's not necessarily true. Unless you've been there, you can't fully know the truth. Most of the time, the girls actually like thie guy if he is kind and nice to her and not some 400 pound smelly slob. I've talked to these girls and over and over again, the bar girls told me that they "enjoy" the sex and partying and hanging out with the guys who bar fine them. And how do you explain that on two different occasions I had bar girls shed tears when I came by to say bye to them as I was leaving back to the US. In my honest genuine feeling, the attention the girls pay to the guys is usually genuine. You got to understand that yes, the girls are at the bar to get paid but also the bar environment is simply a conduit which brought the guy and girl together and after that, it's up to the guy and girl how things go. Girls have the right to decline a bar fine and often they do. What's that tell you ? There is a lot of choice by the girls which means they go with guys if they like him. This is what the girls have told me directly.

Now, that isn' to say that sometimes the girls wouldnt have dated the guy if they weren't being paid to be at the bar (since they would maybe have other dating options and other things to do). The fact is that these girls are so nice that it isn't hard for them to like a man in these situations, even if it's a barfine that brought them together. Filipinas really arnt nearly as picky as western women so it's pretty easy for them to like just about any guy who is nice.

The bar serves as a way for the guy and girl to get together, and once a filipina is with a guy for "any" reason how they met, even a barfine, it is extremely easy for the girls to "go" with it and have a sincere genuine good time and good sex with you. Hell dude, I could hardly get rid of the girls I barfined the next day. I had to "kick" them out most times!! That doesn't sound like a 100% "money only" thing to me, does it to you ? Half the time, the girls would stay with me days after for free!! They would give me their number and date me without expecting anything afterwards. Such a thing Is not uncommon. How do you explain that or explain their shedding tears when you simply come by to say goodbye? It's not as if they thought faking tears was going to bring a tip from me.

My first fiancé was a bargirl by the way, and lots of American men marry bargirls too. I personally witnessed an ameircan guy i met at my hotel who I buddied around with end up marrying a bar girl. I was there when they met, when she was on stage! He sent me wedding photos later. It's easy for men to blindly say "it's fake affections becuase the guy is paying for the barfine" . Guys who think that do not know the Philippines. Maybe it's that way in colombia (your stomping ground) and America duende , but the Filipinas are nothing like American women who have no feelings for guys who pay for their lap dance or whatever . Many of these Filipinas are fresh from the farm so to speak, so especially at first, they feel good to be with a man even if it's arranged from working at a bar. Well, that's my two cents worth.
Last edited by steve55 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 am

And Winston is right! It's a hell of a lot better being able to have fun and get female attention and sex with beautiful sexy women than to sit at home in your country and go years with no female attention or sex for that matter. Do you guys realize how many men in western countries are totally dateless and sexless? I know of many guys like that. It's stupidity to live life like that unless you are super religious and have some moral thing against bar fining girls. Heck, myself, I truly believe the girls feelings are so true , genuine and real that I absolutely cannot even bring myself to call it "paying for sex or paying for companionship" . It's simply not true most of the time , or at least in half the cases based on my true sense of it.

And what do you think your local American girls want? Try getting a date with an attractive sexy American women without spending cashola on her!!! Come on guys! Dont be stupid. You "have" to spend money for companionship whether in America or at a bar in the Philippines. Not much difference at all, at least not in that regard. I'm sure there are are many other differences such as in the trustworthiness and values of a bargirl vs the non bar girl . Remember, girls in the bars can turn down barfines and often they do. They do have choice same as any American girl. Well, you guys can think what you want, that's fine. But for me, that's what I truly feel and believe.

Winston is doing a great service by being willing to show himself in a red light district bar scene in order to offer undeniable "PROOF" to men that they can easily travel abroad and have lots of female attention. If you're a prude and wrapped up in the typical west puritanical way of thinking , this won't be an avenue for you . But otherwise it is. Just look at the real and true genuine smiles on these girls faces. You can't fake it like this. Oh, and there is only so much that a girl can fake in the sack too! Their emotion and their having a genuine good time with Winston are real. If a guy doesn't want to believe it, that's fine. I've been there and I fully believe it!!
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re:

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 am

Winston wrote:
At least AC bar girls will sit down with you and talk to you for a long time like a friend or real date. American hoes will not do that. They want to get right to the sex and then leave. They won't talk to you. Thus the bar girls are more personable for sure, and it's a much more REAL experience.

I've explained this thousands of times. Why do you still bring it up after all these years?


Yes! That hits the nail on the head! Well said ! So true too.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby gibraltar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:36 am

It's clear that the West (meaning America) sucks for melanated people. That is mostly Africans and Asians.

The East is our true home where our ancestors lived for hundreds of thousands of years. It allows you to be a "Man" that desires women.

Not to be mean, but it seems like Western men suffer from Low sex drive and libidos. I read an article about how White Americans are dying off because their women are infertile.

Game is for Caucasian males who suffer from Low Vitamin D and low libido. It doesn't work for melanated people because we are naturally fertile.

All the people giving Winston hate are completely sick and twisted. They don't understand him because they aren't fertile.

If you had a sex drive, then America would completely turn you off with its fat, liberated women who barely have any children.

I vote for Asian and African women any day of the week. They actually like men.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby Banano » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 am

'Winston is doing a great service by being willing to show himself in a red light district bar scene in order to offer undeniable "PROOF" to men that they can easily travel abroad and have lots of female attention.'


This is as stupid as it gets. Getting female attention in red light district? Whts a big deal, i get that in local strip bar or brothel

Doesnt count dude, its a business transaction.

What Willndwnd is doing in Davao is different to Winstons conquests in AC
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 am

gibraltar wrote:Game is for Caucasian males who suffer from Low Vitamin D and low libido. It doesn't work for melanated people because we are naturally fertile.


I must be melanated somewhere in my family tree, then, because I am most definitely fertile. :roll: You have a very strange idea of biology.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 pm

steve55 wrote:Duende, that's not necessarily true. Unless you've been there, you can't fully know the truth. Most of the time, the girls actually like thie guy if he is kind and nice to her and not some 400 pound smelly slob. I've talked to these girls and over and over again, the bar girls told me that they "enjoy" the sex and partying and hanging out with the guys who bar fine them. And how do you explain that on two different occasions I had bar girls shed tears when I came by to say bye to them as I was leaving back to the US. In my honest genuine feeling, the attention the girls pay to the guys is usually genuine. You got to understand that yes, the girls are at the bar to get paid but also the bar environment is simply a conduit which brought the guy and girl together and after that, it's up to the guy and girl how things go. Girls have the right to decline a bar fine and often they do. What's that tell you ? There is a lot of choice by the girls which means they go with guys if they like him. This is what the girls have told me directly.


I don't doubt many bargirls are just girls from poor backgrounds, average-looking to pretty, who don't mind having sex with multiple men to support their young kids or families. I don't doubt some (of many) of them will be happy, if not eager, to display genuine affection and create a bond with some of their punters. At worst, it gives them a chance to choose the more decent, more respectful and better looking men (as you by no doubt are) as their repeat customers. At best, it gives them a shot at winning the heart of one or two of them, who could them give them bona-fide financial support or even marry them and be their get out of misery ticket.

Most bargirls are just there to offer the best of what they have, which as we know isn't just their bodies and cute smiles, but that sweet and naive femininity that can groom the ego of the low self-esteem, sexually-frustrated average Western man to dizzy heights. That's what I am sure Winston fell in love with, as he roamed the AC bargirl scene: he's surely a few notches better than the 50+, fat and nasty man and could easily command more charm, more attention and probably some of the cuter girls. Plus he had the time and money, so he was the proverbial boy in a candy store with his mommy's purse full of dollars.

Still, it's prostitutes we're talking about, Steve. Maybe not everybody's girls, if they can choose who they want to be barfined and taken home by, but several men's girls. Of course they would have to tell you (like everybody else) they "enjoy being with you", it's part of the storyline. And it's probably true that, given a choice, they would be much rather barfined by you than by a 400 pound smelly slob.

steve55 wrote:Now, that isn' to say that sometimes the girls wouldnt have dated the guy if they weren't being paid to be at the bar (since they would maybe have other dating options and other things to do). The fact is that these girls are so nice that it isn't hard for them to like a man in these situations, even if it's a barfine that brought them together. Filipinas really arnt nearly as picky as western women so it's pretty easy for them to like just about any guy who is nice.


Maybe so Steve, but given the fact that it's still easy enough to find a cute young woman who is not rock-bottom destitute, has a decent education and maybe a decent job, why take the risk with an AC bargirl? Any man worth his salt, no matter how old and mediocre looking, can be introduced one of such girls, or start a chat with her in the mall or in a legit nightlife situation, or just meet her through one of the many dating sites. Are some people really so lazy they prefer to choose their prospective gf or wife from a meat buffet where they wear skimpy outfits and colourful numbers? That sounds off to me, especially if they have a measure of dignity and savoir faire with the ladies?

Last but not least, consider one thing. Mr Jones could be falling in love and put a ring on an AC bargirl's finger and live with her in the US in virtual isolation, with almost nobody knowing who she is and what she did. If he plans to spend some time living in the Philippines, a naturally gregarious (and nosy and judgemental) society, as a Westerner romantically involved with an ex-bargirl he will receive very little respect by his local community. Maybe people in AC are used to sexpats and mongers living in the area with their young bar scene catches, but cities like Davao or smaller villages will not see that with the same lenient eyes. When I was in Davao I heard of foreigners who were even established businessmen but were known for their lewd womanising and were hated at worst and isolated at best in any social situation. No decent family wo0uld want to have anything to do with them, which would push them further down in the gutter when it came to their dating options.

steve55 wrote:The bar serves as a way for the guy and girl to get together, and once a filipina is with a guy for "any" reason how they met, even a barfine, it is extremely easy for the girls to "go" with it and have a sincere genuine good time and good sex with you. Hell dude, I could hardly get rid of the girls I barfined the next day. I had to "kick" them out most times!! That doesn't sound like a 100% "money only" thing to me, does it to you ? Half the time, the girls would stay with me days after for free!! They would give me their number and date me without expecting anything afterwards. Such a thing Is not uncommon. How do you explain that or explain their shedding tears when you simply come by to say goodbye? It's not as if they thought faking tears was going to bring a tip from me.

My first fiancé was a bargirl by the way, and lots of American men marry bargirls too. I personally witnessed an ameircan guy i met at my hotel who I buddied around with end up marrying a bar girl. I was there when they met, when she was on stage! He sent me wedding photos later. It's easy for men to blindly say "it's fake affections becuase the guy is paying for the barfine" . Guys who think that do not know the Philippines. Maybe it's that way in colombia (your stomping ground) and America duende , but the Filipinas are nothing like American women who have no feelings for guys who pay for their lap dance or whatever . Many of these Filipinas are fresh from the farm so to speak, so especially at first, they feel good to be with a man even if it's arranged from working at a bar. Well, that's my two cents worth.


Sure, the bar serves as a conduit, yet I can think of so many other better conduits for social interaction and romantic involvement. Again, besides the curiosity to explore and a desire to placate momentary horniness, I don't understand why a decent man would take his chances on bargirl when there are so many better options.

I don't judge you for having a bargirl ex-gf Steve, but let me say I respect you a lot more now you have chosen a sweet and feminine yet morally sound and smart Filipina as your fiancee. I wish you all the luck you deserve.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Hoes only validate the sexual needs of men who have no standards.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby Cornfed » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Hoes only validate the sexual needs of men who have no standards.

Sluts only validate the sexual needs of men who have no standards and are scum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 am

Then tell your mom to stop validating my needs.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby steve55 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 am

@banano

This is as stupid as it gets. Getting female attention in red light district? Whts a big deal, i get that in local strip bar or brothel


BS you can!! Not this level of attention or anything remotely close to it. No american titty bar or brothel has girls that will laugh and smile and party with you AND BE GENUINELY INTO IT like these girls do in bars of the Philippines and Thailand. American girls will ONLY "sit" and talk with you. Dude, there is no such thing as the GFE (girlfriend experience) in american titty bars and brothels. LOL. Come on man, lol, that's rediculous. American girls will ONLY sit and talk or give you a stupid lap dance and have zero interest in you as a person, they will never behave like what Winston shows is happening in these photos. Are you saying that an American guy can go to a titty bar or brothel in America and experience what Winston and shows in these photos? Really? Its all cold strict business in america. That's one of the main things that drives western men to these destinations half way across the world, the GFE experience that you simply don't get in the West. If I could have found the GFE with girls who genuinely would have a good time with me like Winston shows in these photos, then why would myself or any of these guys need to go abroad then? Think about it? For the cost and effort (time off from work) and inconvenience it cost to travel abroad , guys (myself included) would just stay home if that could be found at the local titty bar in the US. Everyone knows that US ho's and titty dancers are a rip off. All they care about is looking at their watch and only sitting with you if you buy them drinks or tip them so many dollars per half hour. Shit man, a filipina bar girl will talk to you for hours even if you don't buy them a drink!! I've even had them make out with me WITHOUT me first buying them a drink! Try that in America man! Ain't happenin in the US my friend. Come on, everyone knows this "looking at the watch" reputation that american ho's have. I've never once experienced and only extremely very rarely heard of any guys say a filipina or thai ho was hurrying the guy or monitoring her watch or telling him to "hurry up" . I can't beleve you don't know these significant differences. Banano, I dont know your history but no way you have traveled to the philippines or thailand or else surely you would know these differences. And do you really think a western titty dancer or ho is going to shed a tear when you come by to say goodbye?
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:08 am

steve55 wrote:@banano

This is as stupid as it gets. Getting female attention in red light district? Whts a big deal, i get that in local strip bar or brothel


BS you can!! Not this level of attention or anything remotely close to it. No american titty bar or brothel has girls that will laugh and smile and party with you AND BE GENUINELY INTO IT like these girls do in bars of the Philippines and Thailand. American girls will ONLY "sit" and talk with you. Dude, there is no such thing as the GFE (girlfriend experience) in american titty bars and brothels. LOL. Come on man, lol, that's rediculous. American girls will ONLY sit and talk or give you a stupid lap dance and have zero interest in you as a person, they will never behave like what Winston shows is happening in these photos. Are you saying that an American guy can go to a titty bar or brothel in America and experience what Winston and shows in these photos? Really? Its all cold strict business in america. That's one of the main things that drives western men to these destinations half way across the world, the GFE experience that you simply don't get in the West. If I could have found the GFE with girls who genuinely would have a good time with me like Winston shows in these photos, then why would myself or any of these guys need to go abroad then? Think about it? For the cost and effort (time off from work) and inconvenience it cost to travel abroad , guys (myself included) would just stay home if that could be found at the local titty bar in the US. Everyone knows that US ho's and titty dancers are a rip off. All they care about is looking at their watch and only sitting with you if you buy them drinks or tip them so many dollars per half hour. Shit man, a filipina bar girl will talk to you for hours even if you don't buy them a drink!! I've even had them make out with me WITHOUT me first buying them a drink! Try that in America man! Ain't happenin in the US my friend. Come on, everyone knows this "looking at the watch" reputation that american ho's have. I've never once experienced and only extremely very rarely heard of any guys say a filipina or thai ho was hurrying the guy or monitoring her watch or telling him to "hurry up" . I can't beleve you don't know these significant differences. Banano, I dont know your history but no way you have traveled to the philippines or thailand or else surely you would know these differences. And do you really think a western titty dancer or ho is going to shed a tear when you come by to say goodbye?



who cares its all immoral whether hoes or normal sluts. Its like saying look at me "my garbage smells better than this garbage so come over here"

BTW ironicallty i did get GFE experience from a filipina stripper in san francisco and a half korean one but both were fully american and i doubt even had ever been to those countries. I heard she even left the premises for certain customers. I bet if i had the money at the time I would have gotten the same experience with one of them if i knew what i was doing. i remember there was a filipina stripper at a different club that one guy brought her gifts and she went right over to him. I have to wonder if some high rollers get the same treatment that foreign guys do abroad. Its just most american guys are too broke (or ugly) to know about this "experience".
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron