Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Franco » October 11th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Last edited by Franco on October 14th, 2014, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Anatol » October 11th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


Hello,

The Philippines is 100% feminist. Also, one can see the gradual changes happening in the females there ~ they are more and more egotistical as they obtain positions of power. One can see it in their expressions.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Taco » October 11th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


She won't be getting married any time soon.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Winston » October 11th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Anatol wrote:
Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


Hello,

The Philippines is 100% feminist. Also, one can see the gradual changes happening in the females there ~ they are more and more egotistical as they obtain positions of power. One can see it in their expressions.


WTF are you smoking? LOL. That's like saying that Hitler was 100 percent Pro-Jew! LOL

You don't know anything about the Philippines and have never been there. The girls there are the sweetest and most easygoing girls in the world. We have thousands of threads attesting to this.

Are you insane? If so, you should not be posting here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24542
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Franco » October 11th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Christine is my friend. You guys don't even know her. She always pays the bar tab when we go out. She's a classy woman. All she's looking for is a good man that will treat her nicely. She isn't a gold digger. One of the nicest and most sweetest girls I know.

Bitterness only jades your judgment of others' character. Get to know someone first before you jump the gun on their integrity.

Peace. Jah love!
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Anatol » October 11th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


Hello,

The Philippines is 100% feminist. Also, one can see the gradual changes happening in the females there ~ they are more and more egotistical as they obtain positions of power. One can see it in their expressions.


<> are you smoking? LOL. That's like saying that Hitler was 100 percent Pro-Jew! LOL

You don't know anything about the Philippines and have never been there. The girls there are the sweetest and most easygoing girls in the world. We have thousands of threads attesting to this.

Are you insane? If so, you should not be posting here.


Hello Sir,

[~} I am not mad and I DO NOT RETRACT MY STATMENTS at all! The Philippines is 100% feminist {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women in political power)}. Feminism in the purest sense has NOTHING to do with women's attitudes. It only has to do with their rights.

[~} I have seen photos of females in The Philippines. They are doing all sorts of stupid body-poses and showing them to the world. I have seen photographs of females there in office positions ~ they have a very large ego on their faces ~ as will ANY female who is in power over males.

[~} I think you are confusing current U.S.A. conditions with conditions in The Philippines. This is a logical fallacy caused by conclusions upon relativity. America and the rest of the West are HORRIBLE for males. That doesn't mean The Philippines is as good it could be {(it would be much better if no feminism was there)}. It just means that the latter is acceptable for normal males because it provides mostly normal females.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Postby Winston » October 11th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Who is Christine Gabas? And why was this thread about her started? Shouldn't it contain some type of introduction or statement of purpose?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24542
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Franco » October 11th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


Hello,

The Philippines is 100% feminist. Also, one can see the gradual changes happening in the females there ~ they are more and more egotistical as they obtain positions of power. One can see it in their expressions.


<> are you smoking? LOL. That's like saying that Hitler was 100 percent Pro-Jew! LOL

You don't know anything about the Philippines and have never been there. The girls there are the sweetest and most easygoing girls in the world. We have thousands of threads attesting to this.

Are you insane? If so, you should not be posting here.


Hello Sir,

[~} I am not mad and I DO NOT RETRACT MY STATMENTS at all! The Philippines is 100% feminist {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women in political power)}. Feminism in the purest sense has NOTHING to do with women's attitudes. It only has to do with their rights.

[~} I have seen photos of females in The Philippines. They are doing all sorts of stupid body-poses and showing them to the world. I have seen photographs of females there in office positions ~ they have a very large ego on their faces ~ as will ANY female who is in power over males.

[~} I think you are confusing current U.S.A. conditions with conditions in The Philippines. This is a logical fallacy caused by conclusions upon relativity. America and the rest of the West are HORRIBLE for males. That doesn't mean The Philippines is as good it could be {(it would be much better if no feminism was there)}. It just means that the latter is acceptable for normal males because it provides mostly normal females.


Anatol is clearly delusional and confused. Christine is nowhere near a Feminist and she doesn't take advantage of men in any way. So what if hot chicks want to pose for their photos? That's what pretty chicks do. If they got nice body, flaunt it. It takes hard work to maintain a healthy physique and sex appeal. Women do spend a lot of time on their appearance. I don't respect fat, lazy slobs called American chicks who wear pajamas out in public.

A Filipina's personality is still the same - sweet and caring. Show me a Western woman that isn't a fake stuck up bitch. Prove me wrong Anatol.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Anatol » October 11th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Franco wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Franco wrote:http://www.myadpost.com/christine_gabas/

Christine's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/christinefloresgabas?fref=ts


Hello,

The Philippines is 100% feminist. Also, one can see the gradual changes happening in the females there ~ they are more and more egotistical as they obtain positions of power. One can see it in their expressions.


<> are you smoking? LOL. That's like saying that Hitler was 100 percent Pro-Jew! LOL

You don't know anything about the Philippines and have never been there. The girls there are the sweetest and most easygoing girls in the world. We have thousands of threads attesting to this.

Are you insane? If so, you should not be posting here.


Hello Sir,

[~} I am not mad and I DO NOT RETRACT MY STATMENTS at all! The Philippines is 100% feminist {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women in political power)}. Feminism in the purest sense has NOTHING to do with women's attitudes. It only has to do with their rights.

[~} I have seen photos of females in The Philippines. They are doing all sorts of stupid body-poses and showing them to the world. I have seen photographs of females there in office positions ~ they have a very large ego on their faces ~ as will ANY female who is in power over males.

[~} I think you are confusing current U.S.A. conditions with conditions in The Philippines. This is a logical fallacy caused by conclusions upon relativity. America and the rest of the West are HORRIBLE for males. That doesn't mean The Philippines is as good it could be {(it would be much better if no feminism was there)}. It just means that the latter is acceptable for normal males because it provides mostly normal females.


Anatol is clearly delusional and confused. Christine is nowhere near a Feminist and she doesn't take advantage of men in any way. So what if hot chicks want to pose for their photos? That's what pretty chicks do. If they got <> It takes hard work to maintain a healthy physique and <> Women do spend a lot of time on their appearance. I don't respect fat, lazy slobs called American chicks who wear pajamas out in public.

A Filipina's personality is still the same - sweet and caring. Show me a Western woman that isn't a <>. Prove me wrong Anatol.


Hello,

Once again, you are confusing patriarchy, feminism and matriarchy.

[~} Patriarchy is male-domination and is the only NORMAL society. No women's education, women's jobs, etc.
[~} Feminism is women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, etc. It is equality with males. Currently 85% of the major developing world {(China/India/Russia/Middle-East/South America)}.
[~} Matriarchy is female-superiority. This is what all the Western world is now and India/China/Russia/The Philippines are moving towards because they continue to accept American culture via films, etc.


It is possible to have normal-attitude females in a feminist society!! But why would anyone want to live in a feminist society????
Last edited by Anatol on October 12th, 2014, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Postby Taco » October 11th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Franco wrote:Christine is my friend. You guys don't even know her. She always pays the bar tab when we go out. She's a classy woman. All she's looking for is a good man that will treat her nicely. She isn't a gold digger. One of the nicest and most sweetest girls I know.

Bitterness only jades your judgment of others' character. Get to know someone first before you jump the gun on their integrity.

Peace. Jah love!


If this was true she'd already be married.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Christine F. Gabas of Dumaguete

Postby Yohan » October 11th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Anatol wrote:I am not mad and I DO NOT RETRACT MY STATMENTS at all! The Philippines is 100% feminist (women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women in political power). Feminism in the purest sense has NOTHING to do with women's attitudes. It only has to do with their rights.


Anatol is correct. He should give however a source for his claims.

Philippines is the highest rated country regarding feminism in all Asia, rank #5, Global Gender Gap Report 2013, World Economic Forum.

http://www.weforum.org/

Worldwide, only the Scandinavian countries (Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden) are rated higher.

This means in Philippines men and women are equals (in case of Philippines = equally poor).

http://reports.weforum.org/global-gende ... hilippines

-----

Japan, where I am living, is rated very low. Rank #105
http://reports.weforum.org/global-gende ... iles-japan
Do not ask me why, I do not know about any law in Japan, which says a man can and a woman cannot.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Franco » October 12th, 2014, 1:22 am

Winston wrote:Who is Christine Gabas? And why was this thread about her started? Shouldn't it contain some type of introduction or statement of purpose?


She's my childhood friend and advisor. She's not a whore. She is college-educated professional. It's laughable that she has to be married now. According to who? Taco? She's free to explore, travel, and do whatever the hell she wants. She's nice person and not a feminist man hater. Of course Philippines is female-dominated who else is bringing home the money? The drunk and degenerate men? LOL! The maids and nurses abroad are funding the PI economy. Sad reality because the local men are lazy corrupt bastards.

100,000 Koreans have already colonized the PI islands.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests