Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:27 pm

zboy1 wrote:Enough with the China vs. Philippines nonsense on this thread; its serves no purpose, and it's stupid. I like both countries, so enough of that. ...


Most of it's political anyway.

One can blame the Filipino and Chinese governments for a wide variety of issues, but the average man in the street has very little to do with their nation's respective foreign and domestic policies. To take a territorial dispute into "all Chinese are gold hearted bastards" is ridiculous.

Now to get on topic again: this thread is about Filipino national pride. A fine concept in my book, and for a Chinese man or woman to take pride in their national background is, likewise, entirely fine by me. I'm pretty fed up with the generalizations on this forum already, and those who indulge in them. A very childish, simplistic and counter-productive attitude that does very little to the forum's already poor reputation.

IMO, China and the Philippines are two nations who are so extremely different from each other that any comparison seems silly.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Anatol » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello,

[~} Franco says that the whitemen claim oppression against whites even though he is the dominant man on the planet {(sub-point ~ even feminism is a whiteman's construct as ALL the masculine females in films are created by male directors. Every modern American male I've talked to says that 'manly women' are very appealing to him. The world had a chance to actually be rid of Anglo-Saxon whiteman's genocide and oppression of the previous 500 years by REJECTING feminism and having normal females and wives ~ but the world is so stupid that it swallowed feminism like it was ice-cream simply because 'Father U.S.A.' says it's ice-cream)}. At any rate, our white race is the dominant race the last 500 years and we are desperately trying to hold onto that ascendancy. This is true but will always happen in history. For example, no one wants to lose his power over another. So it's natural that the whitemen will say 'foul!'. This is a natural cycle in history because our Occidental {(European)} power is receding as China and India rise. However, some power-cycles are NEVER meant to occur! For example, racism is wrong because it judges men on the colours of their skin. Hence, racism is a power-construct that shouldn't occur. However, anti-feminism judges on GENDER ~ this is a correct power-construct. People often say that judging by skin-colour is the same as to judge someone on gender. They are NOT the same and hence, feminism's power-cycle should never occur!


In summation ~ ~ ~ ~ [~} INDEPENDENT WOMEN ARE NOT MAN'S FRIEND! AND THIS IS NOT ABNORMAL. IN FACT, THE REVERSE IS TRUE HISTORICALLY BECAUSE ALL MEN WITHIN A COLLECTIVE-BELIEF SYSTEM OR NATION ARE BROTHERS AGAINST AN EXTERNAL COLLECTIVE-BELIEF SYSTEM OR NATION THAT THEY DON'T AGREE WITH AND DON'T SHARE VALUES WITH. HOWEVER, WITHIN ALL THESE COLLECTIVE-BELIEF SYSTEMS AND POLITCAL NATIONS THAT ARE MAN-MADE, ALL THE MEN WITHIN THEM WERE TRADITIONALLY UNITED AGAINST WOMEN. THIS WAS TRUE FOR 95% OF CULTURES AND COUNTRIES. HENCE, THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS ~ ALL MEN, OF ANY NATION AND RELIGION, MUST BE UNITED AND CONSIDER FEMALES THE ENEMY IF A FEMALE TRIES TO INTRUDE INTO THEIR NORMAL, MALE-CREATED WORLD. ONLY RECENTLY HAS THIS NEARLY SACRED, UNSPOKEN RULE BEEN BREACHED IN MANKIND'S HISTORY. AND THE ONES WHO ENCOURAGED THIS SACRILEGE HAVE BEEN OTHER MEN.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Franco wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote:
Ghost wrote:China does have many problems. I don't concern myself with that. The culture is better than the U.S. and Philippines. I don't care for China's politics at all, nor its form of government. (But as long as it resists democracy...anything is better than that.)

Great thing is that the culture is not promiscuous. Mongers get trounced out quickly...or worse. Most of the country is virtually immune to mongers. By contrast, the Phils is just one big promiscuous cesspool of a shithole. Not that it doesn't have its uses as well.


Ghost, you would love Russia then. Your friend Tsar Putin has an Iron Fist of authoritarian power in the former Soviet Union. Russians consider themselves Nordic Slavs. Russia would suit you better my white American buddy. Ghost is a Puritan and has a problem that people are having sex. LOL! The Pure Chinese spit, piss on the street, rude, and racist.

Ghost you're not Chinese. You never will be. White is beautiful my man. Embrace it.


I'm not Chinese nor do I wish to be Chinese. Don't put words in my mouth, you fool. I would prefer to have white children, but Russia seems like a post-feminist dump. It's hard to find a good story come out of it, or out of FSU countries. I haven't seen much to convince me that Russia is rejecting slut culture. Most of the women seem to be sluts, gold diggers, or worse...

I also don't like severely cold weather, and I don't care for Slavic languages. At least Russian would be useful to learn, but I am not interested.

I am not a Puritan, and actually I despise Puritanism. America suffers from a warped form of Puritanism now, even. Somewhere in history, America's Puritanism turned into a "women pure, men evil" kind of society. It is highly corrupt. Protestantism fostered a work ethic and wealth production phase in history that is unparalleled or nearly so. But it was highly prone to corrupt forces. Men should be having sex - with hoes - as it should be. What I despise is men "gaming" otherwise decent females and trying to turn them into sluts.

My issues with whites is not one of aesthetics, as should be obvious to anyone. The issue is cultural. Whites - all Europeans and descendants of Europeans - seem to have some innate weakness to liberalism. While it would be easy to cry "genetics!" I don't know enough about that to say one way or another. But I see it. I would even prefer to have white children and a white wife, but that is looking like it will not be possible.


Oh the white man's burden! Go cry me a river Ghost. Tim Wise already exposed white privilege. The British Empire colonized the world with naval superiority and guns. The white race isn't having as much babies because of selfishness and high costs of living. White skin is the most desired skin tone in children from Spanish to Asian countries. White people are in all positions of power and management. The richest people in the world are WHITES. The paranoia and fears of the white man all exists in their white heads.

If white people didn't invent guns and didn't have ambitions of imperialism, there wouldn't be this resentment against them. But white people thru money, guns, contracts, and disease have wiped out native indigenous populations to settle areas to benefit white race. When things don't go the way the white people want they cry about the evils of liberals and minorities! Yes. The Liberal Boogeyman is Real. And he's out to get you white Conservatives. BE SCARED.

It's hilarious Ghost worships China when the Chinese laugh at fat white North Americans for their laziness and stupidity.

Bow down to Asian supremacy. Love, Franco.


I disagree with white imperialism. Or any imperialism at all. History has shown that to spread liberalism, which I despise. It often takes a while, but the basic idea is that a country/society colonizes because it f***ed up its homeland and needs more places to f**k up. All empires known to history have become decadent and collapsed due to wickedness and the cultural rot that follows.

You really ought to find out about what I believe and what I do not believe before you talk about it. You'd look less foolish that way.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re:

Postby momopi » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Yohan wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wo bu shi zhong guo ren. :lol:
..... All the wealth of the world could be given to China and they'd become a power unlike has ever been seen

It seems you are grossly misinformed about mainland China.
You need only drive by car 30 minutes out of any larger city in China and you will see with your own eyes how it looks like.
In average, in financial terms, per person, mainland China is not richer than Thailand, this means it is doing about 3 times better than Philippines.
Due to its size, huge population of 1350 million people and its communist oppressive politics it is threatening all neighboring countries.
It occupied Tibet by military forces and is openly dictatorial towards Taiwan and HongKong.
Instead of assisting its poor neighbors Philippines and Vietnam to develop, China tries to occupy their fishing grounds and stealing their resources.
China has many internal problems and I consider this nation merely a bully and a braggart - the Chinese would say, it's a paper-tiger.


1. China's GDP per capita in nominal values is slightly higher than Thailand, but slightly lower than Thailand in PPP per capita. Philippines GDP per capita is roughly 1/2 of China or Thailand. In historical context, China's GDP per capita was roughly 1/5th of Thailand 20 years ago.

2. China does not "threaten all neighboring countries". Most of the land border disputes have been resolved and the PRC has shown willingness to accept far less than the claim with SCO States. China settled land border disputes with Russia (2004), Tajikistan (2002), Vietnam (2009), Kazakhstan (2002), and Kyrgyzstan (2002). The only major land border disputes remaining is with Bhutan and India. In the century-old territorial dispute with Tajikistan, China settled for 1,100 sq km of the original 28,000 sq km claim. I'd expect any agreement with India in future will simply be drawn along the LoC.

3. On ocean/island disputes, let me put some recent events in historical context.

In the Daoyutai/Senkaku dispute, the islands are historically recognized as part of Taiwan's administration. Even under Japanese colonial era they were listed as part of Taiwan administration. China offered joint administration with Japan over reduced area, however Japan refused to accept that there is a dispute. In 2012 Tōru Hashimoto commented that "sovereignty and utilization are different matters" which was not well received by Japanese nationalists, but then that's exactly what the Japanese government did -- they gave away the fishery rights on the west bank of the Daoyutai/Senkaku islands to Taiwan, cutting China out of the deal:

Image

From China's perspective this is a violation of the 1972 China-Japan Joint Communiqué. But I don't think Japan reads it the same way.


4. On the latest oil rig (Xisha/Parcels) conflict between China and Vietnam, I'd point to the 1957 & 1958 agreement between China and North Vietnam where China evacuated & ceded White Dragon Tail (Bạch Long Vĩ) island to Vietnam, and in exchange North Vietnam ceded the Vietnamese-occupied western half of Xisha/Parcels islands to China. This was not recognized by the government of South Vietnam. Per 1954 Geneva Agreement, when North and South Vietnam was partitioned into two states, areas south of the 17th parallel, extending into territorial waters, was considered South Vietnamese territory. Xisha/Parcel islands are south of the 17th parallel and thus South Vietnamese government believe that it's within their claim, therefore it's not for the North Vietnamese to give away.

After the unification of Vietnam, the victorious North Vietnamese declared that the 1958 recognition of Xisha/Parcels as Chinese territory is not legally binding:
http://www.thanhniennews.com/politics/late-vietnam-pms-letter-gives-no-legal-basis-to-chinas-island-claim-26821.html

From Chinese perspective, if the Vietnamese aren't going to honor their agreement, then why cede White Dragon Tail island to them in the first place?


5. On assisting neighboring countries to develop, China is willing to do so for political gains. For example, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, which China funded to the potential benefit of Vietnam and PH:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/world/asia/china-signs-agreement-with-20-other-nations-to-establish-international-development-bank.html?_r=0


6. Discussions on China being a "paper tiger" or "real tiger" is a circle jerk between "dragon slayers" and "panda huggers". In military terms (the claws) we look at actual capability and not uneducated assumptions. The Chinese military has made an impressive effort in modernization, and deployed a limited number of modernized/advanced systems. The Chinese military today is neither a paper tiger or a dragon, it's in a transitional, modernization phase. The CCP has not committed the resources necessary for a real build-up in Cold War style.

Again, putting in historical context, 3 decades ago China's nuclear forces used paper boxes with pen-drawn switches as simulators. Next month, the J-31 fighter will be headlining the Nov 11 Zhuhai Air Show, possibly positioned as an export product in competition to the F-35. China still can't mass produce top quality jet engines and have been reliant on Russian imports, but that issue will likely be resolved within this decade.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Postby Yohan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:45 am

@momopi

I see some topics missing in your reply.

You say, China does not threaten all neighboring countries. Are you serious?

What about Tibet, which was clearly occupied by military forces and China is still demanding an additional huge piece of land from India which it calls 'South Tibet', China is crossing frequently with its military into Bhutan, which is a tiny defenseless country and is claiming about 1/3 of it.

China is threatening politically Taiwan all the time and of course also HongKong. China is treatening the Philippines, Brunei, even claiming water territories and islands as far as up to Indonesia, far south of Vietnam.

China is also demanding some rocks near its coasts from South Korea, and some islands from Japan, even talking already about a claim of all Okinawa, and parts of the ocean south of Japan, around Okinotorishima.

The only way you can talk with China - if it is moving with its military forces - is by military forces in return, you cannot trust this Chinese communist government. Japan and South Korea can defend themselves, they are not so weak.

About Philippines, it's a poor place, China is entering with its ships up near the coast of Palawan taking away resources, occupying small islands, threatening Filipino fishermen, and carrying out even constructions like airstrips and housings on islands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Island

Look at this map, how can China claim this island from Vietnam?

You mentioned the Senkaku Islands, they were taken away from Japan by the end of WWII by the USA - and later on given again to Japan by the USA. Therefore the only way, what Japan could do if China insists to 'give them back' is to give them back to USA, surely not to China.

On Senkaku Islands, never ever Chinese people were living there, only Japanese up to WWII, and only Japanese land titles were given to Japanese individuals in the past. Historical claim? About what are you talking? About some old maps used by Chinese ships in the past for navigation? This is not a claim to be the owner of a territory. The first description of these islands were in a Japanese publication in 1785.

Senkaku Islands are 330 km away from the nearest point of Communist China, and 170 km from Taiwan and from Ishigaki Island which is clearly Japanese territory.

The economic use of the Senkaku Islands might be negotiable for Japan with an 'independent' Taiwan, but surely not Communist China.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Postby Yohan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 am

Image


Image

Image

Chinese claims are ridiculous...

Image

Image
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re:

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Dear Ghost Bitch,

Stop bitching all the time. I do agree with all the negative things you say.

You bitch because chicks from the Philippines are too stupid and scam. Then you would complain that Chinese chicks are too materialistic, bitchy and picky.

What chicks would you recommend?

Thanks and enjoy :)

Ghost wrote:The Philippines is one of the dumbest countries in the world. Probably the dumbest in Asia.

-The people are generally pychopaths/sociopaths
-They steal all the damn time
-They are insincere
-They rip off anyone they think has a few dollars/pesos (all "poreners")
-Most of the women you find are scammers/hoes
-You cannot trust even your girlfriend or her family
-It is fake. Looks Christian on the outside. That's fake.

And that is just the start of it. It's good for pump n' dump. That's it.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Re:

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:11 am

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Ghost Bitch,

Stop bitching all the time. I do agree with all the negative things you say.

You bitch because chicks from the Philippines are too stupid and scam. Then you would complain that Chinese chicks are too materialistic, bitchy and picky.

What chicks would you recommend?

Thanks and enjoy :)

Ghost wrote:The Philippines is one of the dumbest countries in the world. Probably the dumbest in Asia.

-The people are generally pychopaths/sociopaths
-They steal all the damn time
-They are insincere
-They rip off anyone they think has a few dollars/pesos (all "poreners")
-Most of the women you find are scammers/hoes
-You cannot trust even your girlfriend or her family
-It is fake. Looks Christian on the outside. That's fake.

And that is just the start of it. It's good for pump n' dump. That's it.


I'm merely stating things I've seen from the country. To do otherwise would be dishonest. I do generally have a problem with women, though - I've yet to visit a country where the women are ideal. (I.e. good when compared to my ideals and not to other women.) Chinese women have a lot of problems too. It's a different monster than the Phils. But I'll take my "chances" in China looking for wife material any day over the Philippines.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:47 am

Ill take my chances outside a communist oppressive regime like china. A shame to americans who want to live there after we fought all these wars. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:23 pm

You are missing out newlifephillipines,

The best women come from Evil Communist Countries. These women are sheltered from the Global American Western Feminist Brainwashing.

Enjoy missing out on some of the best wives and girlfriends :)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ill take my chances outside a communist oppressive regime like china. A shame to americans who want to live there after we fought all these wars. :lol:
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Proud to be Pinoy? Don't be, Here's Why...

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Jonny Law wrote:You are missing out newlifephillipines,

The best women come from Evil Communist Countries. These women are sheltered from the Global American Western Feminist Brainwashing.

Enjoy missing out on some of the best wives and girlfriends :)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ill take my chances outside a communist oppressive regime like china. A shame to americans who want to live there after we fought all these wars. :lol:


Chinese women are not the best except for looks in fact Id argue that the odds of a guy here getting a great chinese woman is very slim for a variety of reasons due to the demographics of male to female and their hypergamous nature and the fact they hate foreigners there. There is korea and japan to find those beautiful elsewhere and not as oppressive. the divorce rate is high in china also. You really think winston is gonna find a great woman that he couldn't find in phil?

Vietnam has low divorce rate and they are quite hot too but once again communist and very oppressive.

But it aint easy getting a hot woman in japan or korea or wed all be there :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yohan and 3 guests