Favorite Tourist Cities To Visit In Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Favorite Tourist Cities To Visit In Asia

Post by GooMacgle »

I'm looking to explore some new tourist places in Asia mainly for vacation and culture exploration purposes for a couple of weeks, not necessarily to chase women - which of course can change the list of cities to visit dramatically. I've been to many of the larger cities in Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and India, but I'm looking to find a few good tourist places to visit in Asia. Thinking about places in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, or Indonesia, or maybe one of the off the beaten track places in one of the countries I have already visited.

I found this list of favorite places to visit at Ranker (http://www.ranker.com/list/favorite-cit ... a/mtechman) which had a few interesting ideas:

1. Macau, China
2. Osaka, Japan
3. Jeju City, South Korea
4. Nha Trang, Vietnam
5. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6. Kyoto, Japan
7. Kathmandu, Nepal
8. Vientiane, Laos
9. Hong Kong, China
10. Shenzhen, China
11. Shenyang, China
12. Beijing, China
13. Tokyo, Japan
14. Phuket, Thailand
15. Nagoya, Japan
16. Luang Prabang, Laos
17. Taipei, Taiwan
18. Singapore
19. Ulan Bator, Mongolia
20. Guangzhou, China

What are your favorite tourist places to visit in Asia and why?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

So far...

Hong Kong--probably, the greatest cosmopolitan Asian city I've been to, so far...

Seoul--I don't like Korean females, but I love Seoul. It's like New York City--without all the crime, obnoxious Americans or dumba*s hipsters ruining the place.

Inchon, South Korea--much less commercialized than Seoul...but I love the traditional culture and feel of the place; plus, it's very family-oriented than Seoul--in terms of raising children--and the women are way better there, too.

Bangkok--I just love the chaotic, bustling feel of the place.

Cities in Asia I really disliked:

Pattaya--Full of ladyboy's, drunk foreigners and nasty, disease-ridden hookers.

Shenzhen, China--Way too materialistic place for my liking. Everyone there is seemingly fake and nasty.