My Girlfriend Bella

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: My Girlfriend Bella

Post by hammanta »

The guy posting as Franco also has posted "Bella's" pics on FB. I'm too classy :) to post his FB profile, but he does appear to be Filipino or Fil-Am from Chicago. His profile includes no pics of Bella, so my guess is that she is mythical.
This whole scenario is rather silly and absurd IMO. Perhaps I'm not a frequent on forum sites (this is the only one I go to) but I can't fathom why anyone would go through the trouble of creating multiple profiles, ousting oneself through another profile, and faking their life story. Then again this maybe a regular occurrence on other sites. Maybe I'm being ignorant.

Should have paid more attention in my 100 level Psych. class. In an antipathetic way, this scenario intrigues me. Much in the same way as serial killers and sociopaths.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

hammanta wrote:
The guy posting as Franco also has posted "Bella's" pics on FB. I'm too classy :) to post his FB profile, but he does appear to be Filipino or Fil-Am from Chicago. His profile includes no pics of Bella, so my guess is that she is mythical.
This whole scenario is rather silly and absurd IMO. Perhaps I'm not a frequent on forum sites (this is the only one I go to) but I can't fathom why anyone would go through the trouble of creating multiple profiles, ousting oneself through another profile, and faking their life story. Then again this maybe a regular occurrence on other sites. Maybe I'm being ignorant.

Should have paid more attention in my 100 level Psych. class. In an antipathetic way, this scenario intrigues me. Much in the same way as serial killers and sociopaths.
Normally I don't care to do this investigative work or check IPs, etc. I just don't give a damn. But this morning I noticed a poster posted "Bella's" pic on a FB thread begun by Henry (Reekay for those who know him). The description was something like, "The most beautiful girl in Dumaguete," so it was easy to see the profile of "Franco." Whether Bella's real, whether Franco knows her or not - don't know, don't care. I just found it curious.
Last edited by davewe on October 21st, 2014, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

davewe wrote:
hammanta wrote:

Normally I don't care to do this investigative work or check IPs, etc. I just don't give a damn. But this morning I noticed a poster posted "Bella's" pic on a FC thread begun by Henry (Reekay for those who know him). The description was something like, "The most beautiful girl in Dumaguete," so it was easy to see the profile of "Franco." Whether Bella's real, whether Franco knows her or not - don't know, don't care. I just found it curious.
henry posts on filipino cupid?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
davewe wrote:
hammanta wrote:

Normally I don't care to do this investigative work or check IPs, etc. I just don't give a damn. But this morning I noticed a poster posted "Bella's" pic on a FC thread begun by Henry (Reekay for those who know him). The description was something like, "The most beautiful girl in Dumaguete," so it was easy to see the profile of "Franco." Whether Bella's real, whether Franco knows her or not - don't know, don't care. I just found it curious.
henry posts on filipino cupid?
Hmmmmm, interesting. Not sure who Henry is but this whole story is unique.

I know I've been here for a little over a year but the amount of trolls lately is surprising. I don't really care except for the fact that it ruins decent threads.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

So Bella is not the wildly sexy bisexual girl? What a bummer.... :(