Filipina girls chatting online while at work??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
markpost
Freshman Poster

Filipina girls chatting online while at work??

Post by markpost »

I have been in communication with quite a few filipina girls online. Nearly 70% of them will chat with me while they are at work. Sometimes they will chat for a couple hours while on the job. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Although, I work freelance now, when I had worked for a company, I would not feel right texting or chatting with someone online. Maybe I would do it for ten minutes but not for over 30 minutes. Is this a difference in culture? I don't think I met a filipina girl yet that would not talk or use her phone while at work. I even had a girl communicating with me while at a funeral. Are these women that I should be wary of with questionable character? Or is this simply a difference in culture and there is a more relaxed work environment there. Maybe using your phone and being on social networking sites while at work is the norm there. Oh and most of the girls have internet access while at home so there is a choice.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Filipina girls chatting online while at work??

Post by hammanta »

It really depends what they do. For instance, Malls have way way more workers in the stores than what is needed so they have a lot of down time. She may also work at a call center and not have very many clients or can navigate the computer easily. Very few cultures in the world work as hard and are job driven as American culture. That is not to say that Filipino bosses don't care, but I bet they are more lenient. I wouldn't be too weary of these girls just yet. Hey, having a job to begin with is a good sign at least.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Ghost wrote:This is very normal. It's easier for me to try to think of how many Filipinas I've talked to that didn't do that. Don't take that as a bad sign.
Agreed. The girl may have no computer at home and she certainly is likely to have better internet at the job than at home.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Is there an explanation, that I visit filipina profiles in DateinAsia, and many of them do not even visit my profile in return?
I have some visits.
But I cannot understand how it is possible, especially for normal girls, not to visit back their visitors.
Any explanations?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So "work" for Filipinas is similar to "work" for Western females then? Although, to be fair, I did chat online at work when I was a teacher in Korea.