Tourettes Guy says "F**k the Philippines"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Tourettes Guy says "F**k the Philippines"

Post by Will N. Dowd »

This famous Tourettes guy is clearly crazy, and so is his Mall Santa Dad. Whether he actually has the condition, or is just drunk, or putting on an act is not known. Maybe he is all 3 put together. Anyways, it is very funny and entertaining. Apparently him and his Dad even have their own opinion on the Philippines. Watch:

I couldn't find the video where the Tourettes guy says the same thing as his Dad about the Philippines. Wish they would show more about their conversation about the Philippines, and what caused them to say "F**k it". I doubt they've ever been there, but I would love to see these 2 guys try to pick up girls in the Philippines. Maybe even they could get Filipinas.

He has lots more videos on youtube.

Enjoy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tourettes Guy says "F**k the Philippines"

Post by Taco »

This is what happens to you if you stay in America and don't travel to the Philippines.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs