Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ko Phai

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ko Phai

Postby masterchat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Guys! Have you ever get a chance to go to Ko Phai. Ko Phai is a gorgeous and the largest island in Mu Ko Phai. It is well-known for its stunning and eye-catching sights and draw the attention of the visitors; especially divers because it offers great chances for Scuba diving. Along with it is a nice picnic destination too. Now I am interested to know your views about this beautiful island.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Re: Ko Phai

Postby pete98146 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 pm

masterchat wrote:Guys! Have you ever get a chance to go to Ko Phai. Ko Phai is a gorgeous and the largest island in Mu Ko Phai. It is well-known for its stunning and eye-catching sights and draw the attention of the visitors; especially divers because it offers great chances for Scuba diving. Along with it is a nice picnic destination too. Now I am interested to know your views about this beautiful island.

Almost got there. I've been to Koh Larn.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Rumaaa » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:59 am

masterchat! No doubt ko Phai is the largest island attraction which is situated in Thailand, that is 21 kilometer from west of Pattaya. I love scuba diving for that purpose I have visited this island attraction because it offers the facility of diving. It carries a variety of well preserved coral reefs.
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Postby Alepeno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 am

Ko phai is a popular island of Thailand. I have heard about this place from an old friend. He stayed there and spent some time in that place for his study's sake and all. It will be really great for me as well to try anything like this there again. I just always really like top try places like these personal;ly too and also that makes me feel good when i see somebody travelling.
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:21 am

The problem with Ko Phai is how to go there. Nobody living there as far as I know.

Best is maybe to use the ferry to Ko Larn from South Pattaya Pier, and to negotiate a price for a private boat after arriving on Ko Larn. About 12 km to West from Ko Larn. I never visited Ko Phai.

Private boats are not cheap, they cost money, it depends, how many you are for sharing the fare, and you must negotiate when the boat is coming to pick you up again. There is no public ferry connection to Ko Phai.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand