Ko Phai

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Ko Phai

Post by masterchat »

Guys! Have you ever get a chance to go to Ko Phai. Ko Phai is a gorgeous and the largest island in Mu Ko Phai. It is well-known for its stunning and eye-catching sights and draw the attention of the visitors; especially divers because it offers great chances for Scuba diving. Along with it is a nice picnic destination too. Now I am interested to know your views about this beautiful island.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Ko Phai

Post by pete98146 »

masterchat wrote:Guys! Have you ever get a chance to go to Ko Phai. Ko Phai is a gorgeous and the largest island in Mu Ko Phai. It is well-known for its stunning and eye-catching sights and draw the attention of the visitors; especially divers because it offers great chances for Scuba diving. Along with it is a nice picnic destination too. Now I am interested to know your views about this beautiful island.
Almost got there. I've been to Koh Larn.
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Post by Rumaaa »

masterchat! No doubt ko Phai is the largest island attraction which is situated in Thailand, that is 21 kilometer from west of Pattaya. I love scuba diving for that purpose I have visited this island attraction because it offers the facility of diving. It carries a variety of well preserved coral reefs.
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Post by Alepeno »

Ko phai is a popular island of Thailand. I have heard about this place from an old friend. He stayed there and spent some time in that place for his study's sake and all. It will be really great for me as well to try anything like this there again. I just always really like top try places like these personal;ly too and also that makes me feel good when i see somebody travelling.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The problem with Ko Phai is how to go there. Nobody living there as far as I know.

Best is maybe to use the ferry to Ko Larn from South Pattaya Pier, and to negotiate a price for a private boat after arriving on Ko Larn. About 12 km to West from Ko Larn. I never visited Ko Phai.

Private boats are not cheap, they cost money, it depends, how many you are for sharing the fare, and you must negotiate when the boat is coming to pick you up again. There is no public ferry connection to Ko Phai.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”