Asia and Latin America are not a good fit for some guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Asia and Latin America are not a good fit for some guys

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I think guys like hammanta and a few others are better off in america or europe or something. He says he wants a woman with intelligence, independance, etc. Whats the point of going abroad?

Asia and to a lesser extent latin america is for oddballs who want sex slaves, virgin wives who dont talk, or hippies and losers or psychos.

People want an asian woman with money and independance. Why not seek that in america or europe where at least its your culture and your family is near?

Ok so asian women are hotter I get that but your still alienated in some way from the culture unless your asian american. Also your family is very far away. So whats the point?

If you can get a hot independant woman in asia then you can get one at home.

I believe asia or latin america is only for the odd ones out. The rest would be happier at home.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Asia and Latin america is not a good fit for some guys

Post by Jonny Law »

You are a wise man newlifeinphilippines,

HA members complain:
1. American women suck
2. They do not complain too much about foreign women because they are too poor to travel

The independent intelligent women of Latin America and Asia are almost the same as American women. Yet HA members cannot travel and cannot get a mate at home.

The average wedding in the USA cost about $30,000. I would say most of HA members are way too poor for American women. And they not smart enough to find a way to travel. Scientifically speaking they are an evolutionary dead end I cannot afford a mate.

Thanks and enjoy :)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think guys like hammanta and a few others are better off in america or europe or something. He says he wants a woman with intelligence, independance, etc. Whats the point of going abroad?

Asia and to a lesser extent latin america is for oddballs who want sex slaves, virgin wives who dont talk, or hippies and losers or psychos.

People want an asian woman with money and independance. Why not seek that in america or europe where at least its your culture and your family is near?

Ok so asian women are hotter I get that but your still alienated in some way from the culture unless your asian american. Also your family is very far away. So whats the point?

I believe asia or latin america is only for the odd ones out. The rest would be happier at home.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:You are a wise man newlifeinphilippines,

HA members complain:
1. American women suck
2. They do not complain too much about foreign women because they are too poor to travel

The independent intelligent women of Latin America and Asia are almost the same as American women. Yet HA members cannot travel and cannot get a mate at home.

The average wedding in the USA cost about $30,000. I would say most of HA members are way too poor for American women. And they not smart enough to find a way to travel. Scientifically speaking they are an evolutionary dead end I cannot afford a mate.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think guys like hammanta and a few others are better off in america or europe or something. He says he wants a woman with intelligence, independance, etc. Whats the point of going abroad?

The West is beating men down financially, as per one motive of feminism. It has been quite successful. Not that there are not a few ways out still, but it isn't getting any better. I do think many guys would prefer to be one of the beneficiaries of modern culture in America rather than really live in a better place though.

american guys would rather be with a sweet feminine asian girl at home in america. The problem is its hard to find a woman like that here. But then you see these guys saying they want a strong independant minded asian women makes no sense to me why the hell even are you going abroad to meet women then? You might as well get an american woman. Taco can confirm what its like to have a humble hardworking simple woman who likes sex. You think he be happier with an arrogant chinese chick? I think Taco is the only guy that gets it on this whole forum. Although I think his standards are a bit low id raise it up to a hot chick with no kids :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:

HA members complain:
1. American women suck

The West is beating men down financially, as per one motive of feminism. It has been quite successful. Not that there are not a few ways out still, but it isn't getting any better. I do think many guys would prefer to be one of the beneficiaries of modern culture in America rather than really live in a better place though.

american guys would rather be with a sweet feminine asian girl at home in america. The problem is its hard to find a woman like that here. But then you see these guys saying they want a strong independant minded asian women makes no sense to me why the hell even are you going abroad to meet women then? You might as well get an american woman. Taco can confirm what its like to have a humble hardworking simple woman who likes sex. You think he be happier with an arrogant chinese chick? I think Taco is the only guy that gets it on this whole forum. Although I think his standards are a bit low id raise it up to a hot chick with no kids :D
Taco is the only one who gets it?!??! So you think no other guy "gets it" when it comes to realizing that humble hardworking sex low maintainence women are the way to go?
Do you think really think that Taco, out of all of us, is expatriating the most successfully. There's some type of nephilism going on here. Such an omega man you are.

NLIP, I think you are a passive-aggressive type of feminist. What man would say that Asia and LatAm are oddball guys whom want women as sex slaves? What type of s.hit is this?? I stopped reading your neanderthal comments months ago when I have realized you were a charlatan "expat".

If you were to do your research, there are more "oddball" expat Western men in Asia than in Latin America. Too many American expat's are too stupid and too lazy to even learn basic Spanish and know that it's required in order to survive in Lat Am!! You are the type that would let a docile Pinay run the relationship, and they are already submissive enough. I hate to see you with your a.s.s. all c.ocked up in the camera missionary-style with your scrotum sack being a quasi-vagina with your itsy-bitsy spider d.ick being the en"larged" clitoris in X-Hamster. :-P Then the phantom coming in with shock pads to be a sadist overseeing you. #Sad

See, NLIP, when you talk about people in a vilified manner, I have come out and call you out on it. But your other idle b.s., it's too arid to comment on.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Ghost wrote:

HA members complain:
1. American women suck

You are right in that most guys will never be willing to leave their comfort zones. It is all too easy to dream, and much more difficult to take action. American males also tend to be neurotic - even if they know feminism is causing their suffering, they would like for a woman to have all the feminist advantages while still choosing them as mates. A newly arrived Asian woman may be good for a time. But it will change her and she will adapt to the surrounding culture.

I don't see why you mentioned an "arroagant Chinese chick." China is one of the most monogamous cultures left on earth. China is largely unmongerable. Most guys even here on HA are monger types, so China thwarts them. Then they think China is awful for women. China has a big learning curve as well. It took me months to figure a lot of it out and I am still learning. Men can be their own worst enemies. They are easily lured by hopes of being a sexual rock star, that they throw all knowledge and reason out the window. And even make up bullshit about sexual conquests to post here as well. I reject modern feminist culture. Most guys here are fine with the culture - the only thing they want to change is for them to be accepted by it. They wouldn't care how rotten society is as long as they would benefit.

Personally china would be the last place i would look for a wife for a few reasons. Chinese women are arrogant cause of the male to female ratio and their stress on hypergamy and what you can provide for them and their extreme hate for outsiders which is also fostered by the government. I hate the chinese government too i dont know why anyone would go there. Vietnamese and indonesian and especially filipina women are probably the least arrogant. Just guessing of course but thats what it appears if you research the demographics and from what people say.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asia and Latin America are not a good fit for some guys

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Asia and to a lesser extent latin america is for oddballs who want sex slaves, virgin wives who dont talk, or hippies and losers or psychos,
Bullshit.

My wife is neither a sex slave nor a little mouse who never speaks. She is an educated woman from a decent family. I'm not a hippy, or a psycho, and I don't believe myself to be a loser seeing as though I am well on my way of realizing all my dreams. I will fly again to the Philippines, hopefully this month. Am working hard, saving hard, and will permanently settle abroad somewhere next year. I am married, a father, and supporting my wife and child.

Am I an oddball? Yes. I am "odd" because I want a woman of substance, a woman who when she opens her mouth doesn't talk about shallow nonsense, and who is not a materialistic cunt who drives a man insane. If that makes me, odd, let me be odd. But there are definitely guys for whom the Philippines is perfectly suited and I consider myself to be one of them. Make of that what you wish.

I've read a lot of very strange tales and posts by you, enough to know at this point that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You are the one for who the Philippines isn't a good fit, which is fine, but don't project your own issues onto others. And don't dismiss entire countries because of your own ineptitude.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Asia and to a lesser extent latin america is for oddballs who want sex slaves, virgin wives who dont talk, or hippies and losers or psychos,
Bullshit.

My wife is neither a sex slave nor a little mouse who never speaks. She is an educated woman from a decent family. I'm not a hippy, or a psycho, and I don't believe myself to be a loser seeing as though I am well on my way of realizing all my dreams. I will fly again to the Philippines, hopefully this month. Am working hard, saving hard, and will permanently settle abroad somewhere next year. I am married, a father, and supporting my wife and child.

Am I an oddball? Yes. I am "odd" because I want a woman of substance, a woman who when she opens her mouth doesn't talk about shallow nonsense, and who is not a materialistic c**t who drives a man insane. If that makes me, odd, let me be odd. But there are definitely guys for whom the Philippines is perfectly suited and I consider myself to be one of them. Make of that what you wish.

I've read a lot of very strange tales and posts by you, enough to know at this point that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You are the one for who the Philippines isn't a good fit, which is fine, but don't project your own issues onto others. And don't dismiss entire countries because of your own ineptitude.

Then why aren't you looking for a wife in your own country like that? Those women exist in where you come from. There is no reason to go to asia and leave your culture and family away unless your a social misfit or looking for a sex slave. If you want a educated woman with a mouth then you dont need to go to phil for that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Then why aren't you looking for a wife in your own country like that? Those women exist in where you come from. There is no reason to go to asia and leave your culture and family away unless your a social misfit or looking for a sex slave. If you want a educated woman with a mouth then you dont need to go to phil for that.
I am in decent shape, I am handsome and I have excellent social skills. I have been able to get women in my own country, and easily could now. The reason I never got serious with any, is because Western women have this attitude where their twenties are like one big experimental phase and they do not want to get serious or "tied down" before thirty, most of the time. They are career minded, selfish and not family oriented. They want maybe one or two children, and rarely want them before they are thirty or thirty five, with all due complications. They do not take "forever and ever" very seriously, and often seem to hop into relationships "just because", without any long term goals and kinda expecting it not to last. I've seen the general attitudes of women in my country, and have decided this is not the life I want.

In many ways I am a traditional man: I want to be the one wearing the pants in our relationship, I want to have a wife who means it when she says "till death do us part", and I want to have a large family. In my country it is very difficult to get these things, and raising a large family is almost impossible with the high cost of living. Divorce and separation rates are high, birth and marriage rates low. Cheating and unfaithfulness rampant. Careers and money, materialistic needs are put before love and family. This is not the type of life I want.

Now mind you: not all Filipinas are like my wife. Many of the Manila girls are spoiled bitches and display many of the same unfavorable qualities Western women display.
What I wanted to have, and now have, is a woman who is feminine, traditional, but also intelligent and funny. A woman strong enough for motherhood, to run a household, and interesting enough to spend the rest of my life with. The particular type of woman I want, combined with the type of life I want, is something I had to go abroad for. It is an escape from a society that, while fun at times, cannot offer me the type of life I desire.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Then why aren't you looking for a wife in your own country like that? Those women exist in where you come from. There is no reason to go to asia and leave your culture and family away unless your a social misfit or looking for a sex slave. If you want a educated woman with a mouth then you dont need to go to phil for that.
I am in decent shape, I am handsome and I have excellent social skills. I have been able to get women in my own country, and easily could now. The reason I never got serious with any, is because Western women have this attitude where their twenties are like one big experimental phase and they do not want to get serious or "tied down" before thirty, most of the time. They are career minded, selfish and not family oriented. They want maybe one or two children, and rarely want them before they are thirty or thirty five, with all due complications. They do not take "forever and ever" very seriously, and often seem to hop into relationships "just because", without any long term goals and kinda expecting it not to last. I've seen the general attitudes of women in my country, and have decided this is not the life I want.

In many ways I am a traditional man: I want to be the one wearing the pants in our relationship, I want to have a wife who means it when she says "till death do us part", and I want to have a large family. In my country it is very difficult to get these things, and raising a large family is almost impossible with the high cost of living. Divorce and separation rates are high, birth and marriage rates low. Cheating and unfaithfulness rampant. Careers and money, materialistic needs are put before love and family. This is not the type of life I want.

Now mind you: not all Filipinas are like my wife. Many of the Manila girls are spoiled bitches and display many of the same unfavorable qualities Western women display.
What I wanted to have, and now have, is a woman who is feminine, traditional, but also intelligent and funny. A woman strong enough for motherhood, to run a household, and interesting enough to spend the rest of my life with. The particular type of woman I want, combined with the type of life I want, is something I had to go abroad for. It is an escape from a society that, while fun at times, cannot offer me the type of life I desire.

I agree in general that western women are terrible options, but as you pointed out manila girls (or any other city or hot educated girl there) often can have the same traits which is my original argument for why I think most are wasting their time looking for that abroad. Thats why I think most guys will fail in their pursuit if they want an educated independant woman cause they will wind up with the "manila type" and then swear all filipinas off. Its hard finding the combination your talking about. It would be nice to have a sex slave who is educated and has personality but that is rare to have simultaneously. LOL
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Personally china would be the last place i would look for a wife for a few reasons. Chinese women are arrogant cause of the male to female ratio and their stress on hypergamy and what you can provide for them and their extreme hate for outsiders which is also fostered by the government. I hate the chinese government too i dont know why anyone would go there. Vietnamese and indonesian and especially filipina women are probably the least arrogant. Just guessing of course but thats what it appears if you research the demographics and from what people say.
Well, there's your problem: not enough experience. I lived there for a year. How long have you been there? China is a tough nut to crack, but it is one of the few monogamous cultures left in the world. The male/female ratio problem doesn't apply to cities; that is a rural problem. That myth just won't die that it is a nationwide problem. The government is authoritarian, the only real good thing it does is prevent the influences of the West from taking over the politics and culture. But of course it is hardly my ideal. And the country is largely unmongerable. Which is a great thing.

Unlike, say, Philippines, understanding China cannot be done in one fell swoop. It is so big and there are so many people that things can vastly change even from one city to the next. I was frustrated in China for several months...it took a while to figure it out.

Why do all the guys then say all the urban chinese women have their head up in the air with arrogance and are very picky and materialistic? They know there is a huge male surplus. So what if chinese women are monogamous. If they are picky and demanding and hate foreigners what good is that? Ive seen countless stories where the chinese woman had to choose her family over the foreigner. Money is more valued over sex with chinese women. Thats why chinese women in america are the biggest gold diggers too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Personally china would be the last place i would look for a wife for a few reasons. Chinese women are arrogant cause of the male to female ratio and their stress on hypergamy and what you can provide for them and their extreme hate for outsiders which is also fostered by the government. I hate the chinese government too i dont know why anyone would go there. Vietnamese and indonesian and especially filipina women are probably the least arrogant. Just guessing of course but thats what it appears if you research the demographics and from what people say.
Well, there's your problem: not enough experience. I lived there for a year. How long have you been there? China is a tough nut to crack, but it is one of the few monogamous cultures left in the world. The male/female ratio problem doesn't apply to cities; that is a rural problem. That myth just won't die that it is a nationwide problem. The government is authoritarian, the only real good thing it does is prevent the influences of the West from taking over the politics and culture. But of course it is hardly my ideal. And the country is largely unmongerable. Which is a great thing.

Unlike, say, Philippines, understanding China cannot be done in one fell swoop. It is so big and there are so many people that things can vastly change even from one city to the next. I was frustrated in China for several months...it took a while to figure it out.

Why do all the guys then say all the urban chinese women have their head up in the air with arrogance and are very picky and materialistic? They know there is a huge male surplus. So what if chinese women are monogamous. If they are picky and demanding and hate foreigners what good is that? Ive seen countless stories where the chinese woman had to choose her family over the foreigner. Money is more valued over sex with chinese women. Thats why chinese women in america are the biggest gold diggers too.
Because a lot of foreigners go abroad as backpacker "English teachers," intending to go just to slut up the local women and the women see this a mile away and respond in kind? Even with China being as big a country as it is, most of the stories online come out of a relatively few major cities there. Some guys go there, get frustrated, and never figure out why. Mongers will absolutely fail there. The few exceptions would be whites being able to find sluts in bigger cities like Beijing or Shanghai, and Africans being able to get very low quality Guangzhou sluts. Geography matters - like I said, in one province, the girls may not be interested in foreigners at all. In others, they may be seriously looking for them. Others may be neutral. I'm not going to tell the details of what I've learned so easily; I learned it the hard way and I don't want to inadvertently help mongers with info.

China is good for sincere, decent men. That is ultimately what will help a man be successful there. Mongers can f**k off.

I dont know man one g uy on this forum said his girlfriend chose her family over love cause he wasn't high status enough. Chinese women care more about their family and race than probably anyone else on the planet. I think winston shouldn't bother with china. Its not a freedom loving place and the women aren't conducive to what he wants. He talks about taiwan but culturally the women will be the same as china.