White Guys With Asian Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

White Guys With Asian Girls

Post by Taco »

Western men for the most part love Asian women because they are actually women.

5 Misconceptions About White Guys With Asian Girls
http://www.returnofkings.com/45275/5-mi ... sian-girls

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Allen
Freshman Poster

Re: White Guys With Asian Girls

Post by Allen »

That image is unfortunate.

The guys who are physically attracted to Asian women have it lucky.

Unfortunately, they just don't turn me on. So what the heck do I do if I'm only attracted to White Women?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Allen wrote:That image is unfortunate.

Unfortunately, they just don't turn me on. So what the heck do I do if I'm only attracted to White Women?
Maybe this link will help.

http://chinesefont.brushes8.com/most-se ... -108p.html

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

All thru my 20s and 30s I was the same way as you. But tastes change! I'm living proof. I got divorced when I was 40 years old. My good friend convinced me to take some trips overseas. So back to back we went to Rio and then a few months later, Thailand. I think walking around Thailand was the clincher for me. Never had I seen so many pretty slender ladies walking around in my life. So from an attraction standpoint, the proverbial light bulb finally went off.

I went back home and did some more thinking. Why not expand my level of taste to include Asian ladies? After all they can be sweet, definitely smart, have that year round tan, they tend to have sexy slender figures with long silky hair. One thing led to another and I soon found myself talking to Filipinas online and the rest is history.

Hope you can convert! Life's good once you do!!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

pete98146 wrote:

All thru my 20s and 30s I was the same way as you. But tastes change! I'm living proof. I got divorced when I was 40 years old. My good friend convinced me to take some trips overseas. So back to back we went to Rio and then a few months later, Thailand. I think walking around Thailand was the clincher for me. Never had I seen so many pretty slender ladies walking around in my life. So from an attraction standpoint, the proverbial light bulb finally went off.

I went back home and did some more thinking. Why not expand my level of taste to include Asian ladies? After all they can be sweet, definitely smart, have that year round tan, they tend to have sexy slender figures with long silky hair. One thing led to another and I soon found myself talking to Filipinas online and the rest is history.

Its amazing how fast your attraction to Asian women changes after you get divorced(its a boner killing experience). Filipinas can make you change your religion from Protestant to Catholic after just one date.

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Go to Eastern Europe, or certain parts of Latin America.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The only way that Filipina would look good is if she grew a full-on bush of pubic hair. Hairy p.ussy does wonders for shapeless svelte women.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Taco wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

Its amazing how fast your attraction to Asian women changes after you get divorced(its a boner killing experience). Filipinas can make you change your religion from Protestant to Catholic after just one date.

Not my cup of tea. She has the face of a lady boy.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sometimes I'll be reading a forum and one guy will post a picture and say "She's hot" and I'll think "Meh, not really." A group of guys will say a woman is a 10, and I'll think there is something I don't like about her face. Or a guy will post a picture and say "None of these are attractive" and I'll some that I think are.

It's a good thing we aren't attracted to the same thing. It's good that some women you think are a 10 another guy thinks is a 7. That means when you pair off, you aren't all competing for exactly the same girls. There is no need to convince someone that certain types of women are attractive. If a man only likes Caucasian looking women, let him be attracted to them?

For me, I think there are plenty of attractive white women and Asian women. A Korean man told me that after you have been married for a while, it's what's on the inside that's more important, character, etc. The reason is because you have to actually live with her every day. Looks are important for the first impression. I agree with him, but I'm happy my wife is pretty still after all these years.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrMan wrote:Sometimes I'll be reading a forum and one guy will post a picture and say "She's hot" and I'll think "Meh, not really." A group of guys will say a woman is a 10, and I'll think there is something I don't like about her face. Or a guy will post a picture and say "None of these are attractive" and I'll some that I think are.

It's a good thing we aren't attracted to the same thing. It's good that some women you think are a 10 another guy thinks is a 7. That means when you pair off, you aren't all competing for exactly the same girls. There is no need to convince someone that certain types of women are attractive. If a man only likes Caucasian looking women, let him be attracted to them?

For me, I think there are plenty of attractive white women and Asian women. A Korean man told me that after you have been married for a while, it's what's on the inside that's more important, character, etc. The reason is because you have to actually live with her every day. Looks are important for the first impression. I agree with him, but I'm happy my wife is pretty still after all these years.
Agreed. I find that the forum overall has more of an emphasis on wanting girls who look like models. It seems like many 4s and 5s are expecting 10s and nothing less. It's a lot easier picking out pics on the internet and seeing flaws. But when you are in person with a girl and she has a beautiful personality, you can generally ignore some flaws. I'm not saying that an ugly girl is gonna win my heart but I also don't expect a Jessica Alba either. It would be awesome to get a model looking girl with a perfect shapely body and a nice personality but in reality that probably isn't going to happen. I'm an ok looking dude with a good personality but nothing extraordinary. Cute girls with cute bodies and genuine personalities are fine with me, but then others are so quick to point out that they may not find a particular girl attractive. In the end it shouldn't really matter. I think there's just a little to much "dick measuring contests" occurring here.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
MrMan wrote:Sometimes I'll be reading a forum and one guy will post a picture and say "She's hot" and I'll think "Meh, not really." A group of guys will say a woman is a 10, and I'll think there is something I don't like about her face. Or a guy will post a picture and say "None of these are attractive" and I'll some that I think are.

Agreed. I find that the forum overall has more of an emphasis on wanting girls who look like models. It seems like many 4s and 5s are expecting 10s and nothing less. It's a lot easier picking out pics on the internet and seeing flaws. But when you are in person with a girl and she has a beautiful personality, you can generally ignore some flaws. I'm not saying that an ugly girl is gonna win my heart but I also don't expect a Jessica Alba either. It would be awesome to get a model looking girl with a perfect shapely body and a nice personality but in reality that probably isn't going to happen. I'm an ok looking dude with a good personality but nothing extraordinary. Cute girls with cute bodies and genuine personalities are fine with me, but then others are so quick to point out that they may not find a particular girl attractive. In the end it shouldn't really matter. I think there's just a little to much "dick measuring contests" occurring here.
why can't you expect that? Your good looking and well built and young. You should be able to get the top model in asia seriously. I seen tons of filipino guy losers with young cuties with big tits. These guys dont even have a good job or one at all. If they can bang them for free you could get them for sure.

I dont have that so out comes the wallet LOL
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:

why can't you expect that? Your good looking and well built and young. You should be able to get the top model in asia seriously. I seen tons of filipino guy losers with young cuties with big breasts. These guys dont even have a good job or one at all. If they can bang them for free you could get them for sure.

We'll see then. But I've never seen Model material girls with poorer filipinos and I've been all over Manila. I'm refering to girls that were posted above. Philippines is the only Asian country I've experienced and still have a lot more exploring to do in the world. I was content with the Half chinese girl I showed you a pic of but she was just so damn dull with her personality I couldn't handle it. I never said I wouldn't try for some top notch looks but I'm not requiring that trait either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:

why can't you expect that? Your good looking and well built and young. You should be able to get the top model in asia seriously. I seen tons of filipino guy losers with young cuties with big breasts. These guys dont even have a good job or one at all. If they can bang them for free you could get them for sure.

We'll see then. But I've never seen Model material girls with poorer filipinos and I've been all over Manila. I'm refering to girls that were posted above. Philippines is the only Asian country I've experienced and still have a lot more exploring to do in the world. I was content with the Half chinese girl I showed you a pic of but she was just so damn dull with her personality I couldn't handle it. I never said I wouldn't try for some top notch looks but I'm not requiring that trait either.

Your just settling. Dont be like all the other losers on this forum who wind up settling with girls not even the locals want. I settle but I had a reason I was looking for a medium term girlfriend not a wife or something. Plus i was too lazy to go out and date like you. I dont have the time or wherewithal to do that after flying across the world im very busy with my online work. Much easier to find a girl online and make something happen. Thats why im scared to go travel anytime soon again cause i may just wind up prancing around and wasting a lot of money for nothing.

I didn't see model quality girls but i saw many very young girls that were quite sexy with obvious losers. Hotter girls than what almost anyone here gets. So you definitely could get those same girls.

I saw a guy who was muscular who was at least 45 but i suspect older and his girlfriend in the gym was about a 7 she was quite sexy. She eyeballed me i thin as i walked away and stuff. Im sure I could have gotten a girl that hot if i went on tons of dates and spent a lot of time doing that the problem is these girls are hard to maintain and also I just dont have the time to be doing that I have a lot of online work and if i date around or deal with drama out goes my work lol I just cant enjoy myself running around chasing women when i have so much work to do. Thats why im trying to build up some serious savings so I can start relaxing cause i dont know how long it will continue this good so it always has me on edge. but right now i need to make my money while its still good.

Dude even I got the hot educated nurse girl to meet me TWICE first time i blew her off and she walked away crying. and she met me even when i had a girlfriend. And im ugly and have no social skills. Then again she was quite the gold digger so i couldn't close the deal cause I had a girlfriend she knew about and also i think she was in love and spoiled by her previous foreigner. I dont want a girl i have to impress with tons of spending or a girl i have to walk on egg shells with my gf i could be myself and she was like a good friend even though i was mean to her sometimes lol

That chinese girl sounds like "milf" girl. Milf girl was hot but she didn't have much initiative or passion in sex or personality and a host of other issues. Id settle for a girl a little less attractive that had the personality of my bargirl. I dont want a girl ic an't trust but i want a girl that is sweet and romantic and fun to be around like the bargirl was. And horny LOL

I could get those girls too but id have to pull out the wallet and probably filter through a bunch of annoying ones which would probably be most of this type of demographic. And it would take a lot of work on my part just finding hot women that would be willing to date.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

My metric for beauty is very simple: the less she looks like a man, the more beautiful she is, with the exception of her height. The girl in that picture would have the face indistinguishable from a man's if she has very short hair.

The pictures of other ladies posted in this thread are fine though.