Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 pm

agree. The women on average are hotter in other european or asian countries and they are more sexually aggressive or in tune with their bodies. But that requires too much work for the "Gods" like mrbluelight or will n dowd so they go through hundreds of women in their multiyear sexpat stays leaving a wide path of destruction.

Now you know why most of the online dating girls have been run through despite the few foreigners that are there. Cause you got guys like those 2 who plop down for years to rack up as many as they can.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:08 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:agree. The women on average are hotter in other european or asian countries and they are more sexually aggressive or in tune with their bodies. But that requires too much work for the "Gods" like mrbluelight or will n dowd so they go through hundreds of women in their multiyear sexpat stays leaving a wide path of destruction.

Now you know why most of the online dating girls have been run through despite the few foreigners that are there. Cause you got guys like those 2 who plop down for years to rack up as many as they can.


Yes, and they care nothing for what they do other men by their actions. Both of them are clearly fakes, but with any foreigner going abroad to intentionally try to inflict damage, it still leaves some impact. Philippines is a lost cause, but it was long before they ever got there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:agree. The women on average are hotter in other european or asian countries and they are more sexually aggressive or in tune with their bodies. But that requires too much work for the "Gods" like mrbluelight or will n dowd so they go through hundreds of women in their multiyear sexpat stays leaving a wide path of destruction.

Now you know why most of the online dating girls have been run through despite the few foreigners that are there. Cause you got guys like those 2 who plop down for years to rack up as many as they can.


Yes, and they care nothing for what they do other men by their actions. Both of them are clearly fakes, but with any foreigner going abroad to intentionally try to inflict damage, it still leaves some impact. Philippines is a lost cause, but it was long before they ever got there.



For me philippines will only be for a good bang or sexvacation but I wouldn't look for a wife there unless it was really off the beaten path like mindanao or some rural province but its not easy staying in those places. Indonesia and vietname are better for wife hunting and maybe even china and some other countries in this area but all these countries the visas are restrictive and the government is restrictive on the internet and its antiquated laws.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby drronnie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:29 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Honestly I was never fully MGTOW before i never understood why someone would voluntarily be it. I always had dreams of finding a wonderful hot cute filipina or some woman abroad someday. But I hate to say it but now that i got all that experience under my belt and all (good and bad) in a way I think i almost am now MGTOW. If i go after woman now it will only be for p4p and purely for casual and not long term relationship. I now have seen enough in philippines that Im turned off and now know that MGTOW is right for me. Im happier alone. Always have been find people annoying. Right now im voluntarily at home saving my money and focusing on my work. I think the good experiences and fun times I had there allows me to relax and not focus on women now cause i have memories to live on. So its not cause i had all bad experiences. Its just that I think after awhile a good stint in asia can make one feel or eventaully become MGTOW because you get tired of the drama and the women using you and frankly you just find them annoying after awhile. I noticed Mr. S after 10 years in philippines is MGTOW also. I expect Will N Dowd to be among us soon.


Totally agree with you. When I was in Europe of dreaming of a happy family in Thailand since I am half Thai myself, however after working and living here for almost 10 years and understanding the women I do not really want a relationship with them.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:41 am

drronnie wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Honestly I was never fully MGTOW before i never understood why someone would voluntarily be it. I always had dreams of finding a wonderful hot cute filipina or some woman abroad someday. But I hate to say it but now that i got all that experience under my belt and all (good and bad) in a way I think i almost am now MGTOW. If i go after woman now it will only be for p4p and purely for casual and not long term relationship. I now have seen enough in philippines that Im turned off and now know that MGTOW is right for me. Im happier alone. Always have been find people annoying. Right now im voluntarily at home saving my money and focusing on my work. I think the good experiences and fun times I had there allows me to relax and not focus on women now cause i have memories to live on. So its not cause i had all bad experiences. Its just that I think after awhile a good stint in asia can make one feel or eventaully become MGTOW because you get tired of the drama and the women using you and frankly you just find them annoying after awhile. I noticed Mr. S after 10 years in philippines is MGTOW also. I expect Will N Dowd to be among us soon.


Totally agree with you. When I was in Europe of dreaming of a happy family in Thailand since I am half Thai myself, however after working and living here for almost 10 years and understanding the women I do not really want a relationship with them.


did you have any bad experiences against you or you just seen enough in 3rd person to make you realize they are the same as women elsewhere?

Im starting to think MGTOW isn't so bad afterall. Its lonely but once im retire if im still MGTOW oh well ill just have to figure out other ways to spend my time like traveling and adventure or charity and church etc. If ones sex drive dissapears when they get older then thats all the more reason to be MGTOW cause i think thats one reason driving a lot of guys to not be it (at least for me also) is their sex drive is just in such high gear they are willing to risk all the negatives that come along with women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby drronnie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Let's me say it this way. I was always aware of the fact that Thai women are looking for a stable provider and I do not have problem with that per se. In Europe during my school, University and work years I had problem connecting with Western women because they were looking for the bad boy or the cool pretty boy.

Well when I came back to Thailand I thought that there would be no problem to find a good relationship and start a family. However I noticed that women in Thailand have become more expensive and are more than happy to leave you if they see a better deal. Since I speak Thai very well I know the women say. Secondly a lot women leave their Thai husbands to stay with well to do Sino - Thai business men and foreigners. Many normal hard working Thai men are incel because women are no longer giving then the time of day.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 pm

chanta76 wrote:
But some of us enjoy the process of seduction. For me when dealing with women, the physical pleasure of sex may be the end game, but the psychological pleasure of getting there as a normal girl surrenders herself more and more to you is what makes the process all the more satisfying. MrBlueLight

Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm


Mr.Bluelight,

In your response it's the chase that thrills you and in your trip report you brag it's not the quantity but the higher quality of girls your getting. So I don;t believe that you came here not caring what others think. I think you do care. You care that you get higher quality girls compared to other expats...

In your writings you have some level bragging rights..I think allot of it has to deal with your age..but still it leaves me confuse.

You claim to be a tall ex-model of Chinese descent...why the Philippines again? You claim it's easy to seduce in mass quantities which contradicts your position in getting quality girls. At the same time you claim you don't care what others think? If that is truly the case why post anything?

My position is simple. The Philippines is last resort country for any guy that can't get a girl in other countries. Even though Winston does use the p4p he also tries to meet regular girls in the Philippines. You have old fat guys getting Philippines girls....which means not much of conquest in getting girls...and that unfortuntaley the Philippines is too easy...

From other reports the girls in the Philippines on the average are not great.....why not Japan? Or Korea? Or some other country.....

Me thinks you can't get the success there....even though it's about seduction and seeing a sweet girl turn nympho. Why not USA? Shoot I know guys here in the USA that have number of girls as f**k buddies....if they can do it why not you?

Unless your just a keybroad jockey....unless your just another average guy beating his ego online.


Why not Europe? There sweet girls there that can turn nympho ...perhaps even allot hotter girls..but wait you can't do it.


Like I said, I am not interested in the challenges. As for why not the USA, let's be honest here, I am an Asian guy, the ethnic gender combination that is the most discriminated against. I did ok in the USA, but it was with much handicap (most white girls and half of Asian girls date white men exclusively). I just want to enjoy life for the time being, that means getting optimal quality and quantity of girls. Being Asian in Asia is where the playing field is leveled. I still have no advantage here because I am not white, so it's just fair game. And for your record, I did very well with girls in China and Hong Kong, and Singapore, and can get two or three dates a day in Taiwan, so your assumption of me as a guy who can't get girls anywhere else does not hold 8)

Yes, I do go for higher quality girls as judged by local standard, and PH gives me that plus the quantity to boot. So it's the best of both worlds. If I go to Japan, the quality may be higher, but I will not get anywhere close to the quantity I get in the PH, plus the language barrier thing. Worry not, I will try Eastern Europe next year, and will report back :lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:52 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:agree. The women on average are hotter in other european or asian countries and they are more sexually aggressive or in tune with their bodies. But that requires too much work for the "Gods" like mrbluelight or will n dowd so they go through hundreds of women in their multiyear sexpat stays leaving a wide path of destruction.

Now you know why most of the online dating girls have been run through despite the few foreigners that are there. Cause you got guys like those 2 who plop down for years to rack up as many as they can.


I just debunked this theory. Half of the girls I've been with had never been with another foreigner. Just recently, I made up a fake online dating account using the picture of an white male model in order to touch up with girls I've been with but no longer seeing. And many of the girls show absolutely no interest in this profile of this attractive white guy. Taken everything together, I do believe that I am tapping into a different pool of girls than other expats. Many white expats are into the more "ethnic" looking Pinays, whereas I go after their lighter-skinned counterparts. Not to mention that I purposely chose to live in an area almost completely devoid of other foreigners just so I can have the pool to myself. So they may not be virgins, but often times I am still their "first" :lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:agree. The women on average are hotter in other european or asian countries and they are more sexually aggressive or in tune with their bodies. But that requires too much work for the "Gods" like mrbluelight or will n dowd so they go through hundreds of women in their multiyear sexpat stays leaving a wide path of destruction.

Now you know why most of the online dating girls have been run through despite the few foreigners that are there. Cause you got guys like those 2 who plop down for years to rack up as many as they can.


I just debunked this theory. Half of the girls I've been with had never been with another foreigner. Just recently, I made up a fake online dating account using the picture of an white male model in order to touch up with girls I've been with but no longer seeing. And many of the girls show absolutely no interest in this profile of this attractive white guy. Taken everything together, I do believe that I am tapping into a different pool of girls than other expats. Many white expats are into the more "ethnic" looking Pinays, whereas I go after their lighter-skinned counterparts. Not to mention that I purposely chose to live in an area almost completely devoid of other foreigners just so I can have the pool to myself. So they may not be virgins, but often times I am still their "first" :lol:


Maybe after dealing with you they are sick of foreigners is the real reason. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:40 pm

So they should thank me for these educational experiences.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby chanta76 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Mr.Bluelight,

I think newlifephilippines is correct. Regardless if your Asian or white if you act like player in Asia and let say break a girls heart. She will remember and avoid those guys or hold bitterness. Since your a foreigner anyway....it makes it harder for the next guy looking for something legit.

I'm Asian myself..so I can relate with the discrimination that Asian men deal with in the dating market. I mean there probably is more reason for Asian guys to go overseas than white guys BUT saying that you say that you were an ex-model and tall. I met tall decent looking Asian guys in the states...they had no trouble dating local American girls..but they did it by approaching white or whatever type of girls . So even in the states it's possible although I think for Asian guys we have to work harder.

drronnie ,

If what your saying is true about Thai women looking for the better deal or cheating on their husband...and Thai men being left out. I mean what's the situation in THailand ? There still guys out there going to Thailand looking for wives and legit girls but according to you Thai women are not that great.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby chanta76 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Mr.Bluelight,

I also have to add that white guys have some advantage in Asia but it's way overblown. I been to Korea, Thailand, and Japan so I can only speak from those countries. What you have is some Asian girls in those countries that do prefer white guys and know where they hang out. So they go to those places. The perception in those places is that all the asian girls worship white guys but it's only in those areas. It's kind of like walking around CHinatown in NYC thinking everyone must be CHinese but once you step outside of CHinatown and see the rest of NYC you notice that the CHinese population are actually a minority.

It;'s kind of like that with white guys in Asia. White guys have this false sense that they are kings in Asia but it's only in the expats areas.

Even in Thailand ..(but this was years ago) so it could of changed. And same applies to Japan(regardless of what many of the expat forums will say otherwise) . Most Asian girls prefer Asian guys..and if your an Asian American guy your kind of in.

In Korea it's definite advantage to be Korean American guy than let say white guy to get access to the rest of the girls. White guys are only limited ..but saying that they can get girls. I notice that the white guys in Korea and Japan have to be youngish(Under 35) and good looking . If not they will struggle. So what do white guys to ..head to the Philippines or Thailand...it's like stepping stone.

I don't know about China or Hong Kong too well..but I imagine it's more or less the same to a degree. I mean Japanese girls will be more open to dating out more so than Korean girls.but it's not like if your white..BOOM...your going to have women flock to you once you land. It helps if your good looking and have some charms.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby In2dadark » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
did you have any bad experiences against you or you just seen enough in 3rd person to make you realize they are the same as women elsewhere?

Im starting to think MGTOW isn't so bad afterall. Its lonely but once im retire if im still MGTOW oh well ill just have to figure out other ways to spend my time like traveling and adventure or charity and church etc. If ones sex drive dissapears when they get older then thats all the more reason to be MGTOW cause i think thats one reason driving a lot of guys to not be it (at least for me also) is their sex drive is just in such high gear they are willing to risk all the negatives that come along with women.


Eh.. " A wise man is never less alone than when he is alone."

That being said, it's not all or nothing. With a lower sex drive (not 'gone') comes a search for fuller, more meaningful interactions. I don't see the need, for myself, to rush off to Se Asia (or anywhere else) just bc I can now afford it. I plan on traveling; but it feels as if age (& experience) offers me the opportunity to better engineer future experiences.

I used to say when I was young, that I couldn't wait for this hormone storm to pass so I could see things more clearly. It's a freedom, not a death.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:54 pm

In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
did you have any bad experiences against you or you just seen enough in 3rd person to make you realize they are the same as women elsewhere?

Im starting to think MGTOW isn't so bad afterall. Its lonely but once im retire if im still MGTOW oh well ill just have to figure out other ways to spend my time like traveling and adventure or charity and church etc. If ones sex drive dissapears when they get older then thats all the more reason to be MGTOW cause i think thats one reason driving a lot of guys to not be it (at least for me also) is their sex drive is just in such high gear they are willing to risk all the negatives that come along with women.


Eh.. " A wise man is never less alone than when he is alone."

That being said, it's not all or nothing. With a lower sex drive (not 'gone') comes a search for fuller, more meaningful interactions. I don't see the need, for myself, to rush off to Se Asia (or anywhere else) just bc I can now afford it. I plan on traveling; but it feels as if age (& experience) offers me the opportunity to better engineer future experiences.

I used to say when I was young, that I couldn't wait for this hormone storm to pass so I could see things more clearly. It's a freedom, not a death.



yeah i realize my hormones are my downfall. Its a 2 edged sword though you dont want them to dissapear if you do decide to get married.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Postby Gadfly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:09 pm

chanta76 wrote:Most Asian girls prefer Asian guys..and if your an Asian American guy your kind of in.

In Korea it's definite advantage to be Korean American guy than let say white guy to get access to the rest of the girls.


How 'in' are you if the age difference is 10+ years? I would be curious if you know of any couples where the Korean-American guy was much older than the Korean girl.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests