Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary BLASTED!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary BLASTED!

Post by Winston »

This new anti-sex tourism documentary targets Angeles City in a little bar on blow row called Heaven, which I've been to many times. It's called "Selling Sex in Heaven". What a lame pun.

My comments in the video:
This documentary is BS and one sided and makes me sick. I can only take a few minutes of it. Why don't they show videos of the beautiful smiling happy looking girls in Angeles City which you can find everywhere there? I lived in Angeles City for several years and have THOUSANDS of photos of them. See here for some of them:
viewtopic.php?t=4703

Photos of my happy vibrant face in Angeles City with great girls:
viewtopic.php?p=202702#p202702

Images of my wildest night in Angeles City:
viewtopic.php?p=202893#p202893

Also, for another view of Angeles City from someone who's lived there, see my article in the forum below:
"Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs"
viewtopic.php?t=24808

Ultimately though, it's America and western women's fault for driving men to places like Angeles City. See why here:
"America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men"
viewtopic.php?t=24851

YouTube is a hypocrite for allowing videos like these, yet they take down all positive videos about Angeles City, including mine. YouTube obeys feminazi censorship it seems. YouTube cares nothing about truth.

Also, these women are not being exploited. They chose to be there and can leave anytime. Many of them actually enjoy "exploiting" men for money. lol As long as both parties benefit from the transaction, who cares? It's between two consenting adults. Plus these girls provide GFE's and affection to the guys there. They are not as cold and business-like as western white prostitutes. I know cause I lived there for several years.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary

Post by Winston »

In another version of this anti-sex tourism documentary targeting Angeles City, some commentators debunk the documentary and tell it like it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3z35Rm6_w
MrArrowstar1 month ago

Lol, I love how this female interviewer says that she wants to build trust with the girls in that she wants them to know it's not an exploitive relationship like that with the western men. Lol. This proves the biased slant this documentary has going into it. Look, I'll say this, I've been to this place (angeles city) 8 times and hell, I even had a fiance from one of the bars and ultimately , she still chose staying in the bars over me! No joke. She backed out in the end saying she is too young to settle down. The truth is that most of these girls actually enjoy and like what they do. Not all, but at least half do. They feel it's fun and exciting to get so much adoring attention from what they see as good looking western men, and it's easy money than being a maid or whatever. These girls think of it as getting paid to party and meet with foreigners. So, It's only the western cultural point of view that these girls should be felt sorry for because they are being exploited by bad evil western men. Lol, give me a break! Anyone can make a documentary slant to their point of view. How did Keith Sutherland get suckered into this feminist BS. Lol. If you look at most of the photos of these girls, take notice how they look quite happy and having a good time. They don't feel they're being exploited at all. Many probably feel they are the ones doing the exploiting by parting western men from their dollars. Lol. 

lazellama1 month ago (edited)

@MrArrowstar. I couldn't have said it better myself. You are absolutely correct.
It's true that many of these girls do enjoy what they do and love the adoration they get from Western men as you pointed out. You are also spot on when you say that "it's only the western cultural point of view that these girls should be felt sorry for" What many westerners don't realize is that in the east they don't look at sex the same way we do. It's not as big of a deal to them as it is here. And yes I totally agree there are many of them that feel like they are exploiting us!

lazellama1 month ago

I have to say I really take issue with documentaries like this. I'm so sick of hearing people bitch about how immoral these guys are that do this, and how it's so f***ing sad that these girls are being exploited and blah blah blah. It's pisses me off that people who are so against this put themselves on a pedestal as if they are so f***ing good because they are part of some tiny lil non-profit help group that has practically no impact.

Whats even worse is when I see people who are not part of any anti-exploitation group make comments about this stuff as if they are so self rightous. Like "Oh these guys are sickening and this is terrible." If your f***ing concerned then put your f***ing money where your mouth is and start sending these girls money, or better yet buy a plane ticket, fly over there and start passing out money to the girls that work at these places.

The simple truth is that most of the people who piss and moan about this stuff don't do a goddamn thing to help the cause. They just sit behind their pretty little computer, with their big bank accounts, cool cars, and just hit the market cell phones. Not to mention their pretty little Coach purses (likely made by someone in a third world country), cool designer jeans (also likely made in a third world country), and countless items of jewelry and other western perks. They sit in their perfect little lives and complain about these guys who pay for sex.

The thing to understand is that these girls rely on this so called "sickening" sex tourism. And these so called "immoral, inhumane men" provide them money in exchange for a service. The money these girls make helps put many of them through college, and often supports an entire family, mother, father, brothers, sisters ect. So take caution when demeaning things of this nature because you could in a very real way be taking food out of someones mouth.Sex tourism plays a significant role in the life's of many in positive way. The same way that buying a pair of Nike's does. Someone works in a shitty factory for some shitty inhumane wage and subjects themselves to bad conditions for money. Sure there's negative effects but when we are talking about the difference between someone having food or not there is no debate. Everyone has to eat and everyone has to do what they need to in order to accomplish that.

Some may say "there is no comparison when it comes to sex exploitation and someone working in shoe factory. Sex exploitation is just wrong" Again I caution you. The amount of money a girl makes from having sex with one man can equal an entire months pay working in some factory. I'd invite you to research some of the conditions factory workers are subjected to in third world countries. A strong argument could be made concerning health risks, time away from their children/family working long days for what equates to pennies, workplace abuse, and many other factors.

If you really want to make a difference and help these girls who are being "exploited" as it's so eloquently put then push for legalization and regulations to make it safer for them. Things like providing protection, a safe place to transact business, regular testing, free or low cost antibiotics to help with STD's ect. What really needs to happen is similar to what has been done in Amsterdam. This would keep the tourism alive and provide services to these working girls to protects their interests.

On the topic of exploitation one should consider the people in America and all the rest of the countries in the world where people are exploited. Everyday people are exploited by employers and governments. Companies in the U.S. and other nations reap the rewards of the working class citizen that works day in and day out to barely scratch out a living and most people live check by check and are essentially slaves. Those who work labor intensive jobs are often subject to mental stress, physical stress, and often need medicines and medical attention to deal with back problems, carpal tunnel, cancers from workplace carcinogens, and ten thousand other conditions they many people are forced to pay out of pocket for. Even the lucky ones will often be set back financially for years due to multi-trillion dollar insurance companies not providing enough coverage.

Want to make a real difference? Go buy a gun and drive to Washington D.C., Wall Street, or any fortune 500 company and start shooting CEOs, congressmen, and bankers in their heads because that's the real problem. If even one person in the top %1 gave their money to this cause it would solve the problem practically overnight. It's the exact same scenario as the global food epidemic. The world biggest humanitarian problems can all be solved by a single individual in the upper echelons. But nobody ever wants to get radical and buy that gun and start a movement because they are too afraid and have their own life's interest in mind. Nobody ever talks about that aspect of how to really solve the worlds problems. Trillion dollar wars, trillion dollar insurance companies and all the others....the list could go on and on.

So the next time you get all self righteous and think that your little movie, or various non-profit orgs, and silly little blogs are gonna make a difference instead sell your car and send the money to the people that you are so concerned about or buy a gun and do the aforementioned.

And If not then SHUT THE f**k UP!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary

Post by starchild5 »

The biggest group from America is IJM - International Justice Mission - which is hell bent on destroying A/C - It is responsible for countless raids on A/C - Its funders are none other than Bill & Malinda gates A*H*les.

Discovery Channel and others are controlled to spread agendas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... ce_Mission

They function as typical western corporations with multi million dollars pay to its CEOs to ruin our fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Haugen

It is a well planned out destruction of A/C and Pattaya by Western Control Freaks aka Psycopaths who can't see Men having good time and not doing slavery for one of their corporations or getting married, making babies or attending church or sending kids to one of their brainwashing schools.

You are not allowed to do anything that is not crafted by the elites.

--------------------

The biggest problem the elites have with A/c is - Its damn cheap - Now you don't even have to bust your a** for decades to be free aka retire...You can work for few hours a day, part time online job or passive income or like me even work in a third world country and be free ....

Its dangerous for them - I know many Indians are fed up of the routine and travel to Thailand often for fun - If this spreads - they are in danger of losing their control structure itself. If an American is able to enjoy for few dollars to its heart content then why on earth would he work as a slave.

A/C - Pattaya are the walls that blocks Feminism from completely taking over - They would never want you to say - F**K it - I'm done - I'm packing my bags and going to A/c. This negative focus has increased in last few years when more and more men from America were coming to A/C and finding freedom.

With Internet more and more people are waking up to the con - The elites are doing their ground work to oppress anything that could free men.

Its not only Americans - I have met many Persians having great time in Manila - Their usual freedom place is EDSA complex - Many don't give a F about religion - they just want to be free.....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary BLASTED!

Post by Yohan »

Western Feminists are not happy with men who are rejecting their ideology and are looking for a better way of life somewhere else.

There is recently also an 'investigating journalist' writing a book about how bad and dangerous Thailand is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... miles.html

Thailand 'one of the most dangerous tourist destinations on Earth': Expat investigation lifts lid on dark side of the Land of Smiles

Thailand: Deadly Destination penned by Australian author John Stapleton
Writer says tourism boom has created hatred and contempt for foreigners
Death rate of tourists is ‘worst scandal in the annals of modern tourism’
Murder of British backpackers followed military coup in May this year
Ministry of Tourism forecast 25m visitors in 2015, down from 30m last year
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://youtu.be/HFA5IAVGTOc

The sex Tourisme in Thailand Amazing Documentary
Published on Sep 8, 2014

In north-east Thailand, in a small village, the economy changed when instead of growing rice, some local young women decided to not live life as a farmer with a Thai man, but pursue a marriage with a rich westerner.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:Western Feminists are not happy with men who are rejecting their ideology and are looking for a better way of life somewhere else.

There is recently also an 'investigating journalist' writing a book about how bad and dangerous Thailand is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... miles.html

Thailand 'one of the most dangerous tourist destinations on Earth': Expat investigation lifts lid on dark side of the Land of Smiles

Thailand: Deadly Destination penned by Australian author John Stapleton
Writer says tourism boom has created hatred and contempt for foreigners
Death rate of tourists is ‘worst scandal in the annals of modern tourism’
Murder of British backpackers followed military coup in May this year
Ministry of Tourism forecast 25m visitors in 2015, down from 30m last year

There might well be an element of scaremongering and exaggeration in those articles, but the fact remains that going for P4P in the seedier areas of Thailand (or Burma, or the Philippines etc.) is not a better way of life. It's a temporary fix for solitude and sexual deprivation, at best, and not even the most honourable one.

Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing revolutionary or anti-establishment in spending one's savings and holiday pool in Pattaya or Angeles City. It just sounds a bit pathetic...
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Did Winston put his comments in the comment section to that video? I didn't see them.

Anyway, it should be pointed out that Western women do this, too.

No-one criticizes them, because when they do it, it is cute and empowering. When we do it, we are being oppressive and patriarchal.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing revolutionary or anti-establishment in spending one's savings and holiday pool in Pattaya or Angeles City. It just sounds a bit pathetic...
Popular belief? Only on these forums, maybe. There's absolutely nothing heroic or admirable about using the services of whores, but then again, I can see how for some men it's an outcome. Some men who are hideously disfigured, socially awkward, morbidly obese or intellectually impaired, may die never having felt a woman's touch if it weren't for prostitution. It puts bread on the table for the poor girls' families, and it gives some poor bastards a feeling of temporary relief and accomplishment before reality comes knocking on their doors... it's a sad and lonely trade for all parties involved, but I suppose it serves a certain function. It's been around forever and will forever be around, I'm sure. As long as there are poor girls, and men desperate enough to pay for the right to use their bodies, prostitution will remain a thing. Selling their bodies as either a whore or an exotic dancer, or nowadays a webcam girl, puts more girls through college then many a scholarship ever will.

Sex is in demand, and all things in demand in have their price. I haven't watched much of the video (the quality is quite bad and the HD option on YouTube doesn't work for some reason), but I don't feel like attacking it. It's like you said: a shady, seedy business with plenty of issues. Doesn't mean I find the men who make use of prostitutes "evil" or something of the sort, and you won't hear me demonizing them. That said, I'm not very passionate about defending them either.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I can't believe I have to agree with publicduende and Marco. Yes, p4p is a pathetic way to spend one's hard earned money. Real man bangs hot chicks FOR FREE!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:I can't believe I have to agree with publicduende and Marco. Yes, p4p is a pathetic way to spend one's hard earned money. Real man bangs hot chicks FOR FREE!
...or bangs them for REAL, instead of sitting back in a Metro Manila flat and writing down fiction. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I can't believe I have to agree with publicduende and Marco. Yes, p4p is a pathetic way to spend one's hard earned money. Real man bangs hot chicks FOR FREE!
...or bangs them for REAL, instead of sitting back in a Metro Manila flat and writing down fiction. :)
There's is no shame in using p4p. It's needed for a healthy society. Shaming p4p is practically an endorsement for feminism. Slutting up females is what is really pathetic. And it isn't even free; all men pay for sex in one way or another.
I never thought that I would agree with my man AC/DC/David Lee Roth here (i.e. Ghost aka El Fantasma) hahahaha j/k!
But Ghost, I actually agree with you here. Well-written.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:
There's is no shame in using p4p. It's needed for a healthy society. Shaming p4p is practically an endorsement for feminism. Slutting up females is what is really pathetic. And it isn't even free; all men pay for sex in one way or another.
The only different is p4p leaves you mentally and financially deprived, whereas "gaming" makes you feel like the pimp. :P

I've never used p4p before, but I could imagine that the actually sex with hoes and with a normal girl who is into you would feel drastically different too. Doing a hoe is no different than masturbating to a blow-up doll, the physical sensation alone is only a fraction of the complete sexual experience.

Doing p4p is just running away from feminism. Breaking down women psychologically and emotionally to make them want to jump on your dick is the biggest middle-finger to feminism.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

mrbluelight thats the case with most hoes but the bargirl i had was the best girlfriend experience ever. In fact Im willing to bet she was better at sex and attitude than most guys wives here. Ive actually tried to look for porn as good as her and frankly its few and far thats how good she was.

I think using and abusing good women like a rotation is worse than hoes. At least hoes aren't getting their feeligns hurt.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

That is because she sees you as her boyfriend, and not as a "customer". I doubt she would give the same kind of performance and passion if she lacked feelings for you. So this bargirl was not a p4p girl for you. And my point still stands, p4p sex is drastically different than sex when the girl has feelings for you, which is what I am after - a large quantity of it.