Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary BLASTED!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Anti-Angeles City sex tourism documentary BLASTED!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Did you pay her? Did you cuddle with her after that? Did she offer to take you on a tour for free?

of course i paid her shes a whore. cuddle? Yes. She was the most passionate sex lover I ever met. she used to even spoon feed me even in the restaraunt. daily massages. a few times she even soaped me down in the shower (her idea). She let me take sex videos on my 2nd and 3rd trip. She used to dance for me like my personal stripper LOL yes of course tours and spending time together BUT she required a barfine everyday (1st trip). I made her feel guilty but looking back that was the red flag right there. She didn't require a barfine the next time i flew in in fact she pretended she quit bu she still expected money (without going into specifics she sort of left it to me).. She was my live in and we used to go on vacation. what happened was when i first met h er from the bar i told her to go home every night the first 5 nights (never had a woman overnight at the time) but then i decided i wanted to go to bantayan with her so she slept overnight that night and then she started to stay with me pretty much full time from then on. I briefly left her in angeles but then when i came back we resumed and we did always stayed together for then on when i was in the country. (i spent a total of 9 months living with her over 3 different trips).
So I doubt she does these kind of things for every man who pays her. Been a hoe doesn't prevent her from having feelings. On the other hand, sex without feelings is no better than masturbation.
Like i said based on the story i read on the net i thin she acts with sex with everyone. and she had a boyfriend from the bar before. and ive seen her talk to guys she had been with from the bar before "I miss you" or the guy said "you were as jealous like as if my wife". its an act she plays for any guy with money.

Shes a nice girl and all and actually sweeter than most "regular" girls. and your rigth even as a hoe she can start to have feelings, but wouldn't she have them for everyone? LOL Anyways hoes are pointless. And so are rotating girls like you do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

"sex without feelings is no better than masturbation."

That couldn't have been said any better!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

suprmon wrote:"sex without feelings is no better than masturbation."

and what is having sex with a bunch of girls you dont have feelings for called? mental masturbation?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

suprmon wrote:"sex without feelings is no better than masturbation."

Masturbation involves feeling.