Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Here is a hot filipina looking for a husband

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Here is a hot filipina looking for a husband

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5_qB0aJ4M

Notice how she doesnt want filipino but seems clueless about finding a foreigner. Same story as always. You have to actively look for these types they aren't on the dating sites usually.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Here is a hot filipina looking for a husband

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm

You signed up for this Bebots thing yet? The site says its for affluent men and money's not an issue for you.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:26 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:You signed up for this Bebots thing yet? The site says its for affluent men and money's not an issue for you.

No i never signed up but i watch their videos. This woman isn't apart of it hes just casually interviewing her. The 20 something year old getting her hair done with the fat hawaiin old guy. I think alot of the girls that are members of bebotsonly are suspect cause they just wine and dine these girls and stuff which seems really pathetic. But i watch the videos out of interest and like i sid this one lady has nothing to dow ith bebots.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5_qB0aJ4M

Notice how she doesnt want filipino but seems clueless about finding a foreigner. Same story as always. You have to actively look for these types they aren't on the dating sites usually.

I wouldn't necessarily say hot, ok looking but then again lets not get on a rating scale like every other Philippines thread haha

But yea I'd say most Filipinas have had a dream of marrying a foreigner or just traveling the world, which would usually entail marrying a foreigner, at some point in their life. Especially with the uprising of teen romance sensations like Twlight, Vampire Diaries, Hunger Games, Fault in Our Stars etc. Most soon realize however that the chance of that happening is slim and they become content with their situations. Others, still keep the dream a live and stay online, dating multiple guys until one remains faithful and/or provides her with what she needs (money, romance, security, love, whatever floats her boat). And then some hold onto the dream but never really give any thought as to how to accomplish it. I'd say overall Filipinas/os lack ambition as a culture. Of course not all but many seem, if this makes sense, content with being not content. Perhaps because it is just a lot harder to succeed in their culture than it is in ours. I have a friend, 32, quit her decent paying CPA career in Manila, to just move back home and work some menial job.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:06 pm

hammanta wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily say hot, ok looking but then again lets not get on a rating scale like every other Philippines thread haha

But yea I'd say most Filipinas have had a dream of marrying a foreigner or just traveling the world, which would usually entail marrying a foreigner, at some point in their life. Especially with the uprising of teen romance sensations like Twlight, Vampire Diaries, Hunger Games, Fault in Our Stars etc. Most soon realize however that the chance of that happening is slim and they become content with their situations. Others, still keep the dream a live and stay online, dating multiple guys until one remains faithful and/or provides her with what she needs (money, romance, security, love, whatever floats her boat). And then some hold onto the dream but never really give any thought as to how to accomplish it. I'd say overall Filipinas/os lack ambition as a culture. Of course not all but many seem, if this makes sense, content with being not content. Perhaps because it is just a lot harder to succeed in their culture than it is in ours. I have a friend, 32, quit her decent paying CPA career in Manila, to just move back home and work some menial job.

Their attitude translates into sex and love too. Most are lousy lays and not in tune with their body. Also because of their attitudes they lack ambition so much they are so afraid of what others think they are too afraid to go out and pursue (go after a foreigner or a guy they really want). I guess being stuck in podunk village PI with no running water and having their local pretty boy is more important than taking the bull by their horns and looking for someone with a nice job especially abroad.

Yeah shes no beauty queen and all and id rate her a 6.5 cause her age is catching up with her and her tribal features are rearing but i labeled the title hot to catch attention and cause she carreis herself in a classy way so I guess her attitude is hot. This is not hte girl that will be throwing herself at a foreigner on a dating site (at least right now) so she might be a good catch. She reminds me of the girls that worked in the hotel lobby classy and young but they aren't gonna throw themselves at you exactly either. If i was searchign for a wife this is the type youd probably want that has no way of even knowing how to get a foreigner.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:29 am

She's patient to put up with this man's questions and his monologue. It's kind of creepy in this video, him standing there with a camera filming her getting her hair washed and telling her that her robe is sexy. I looked on his channel and he told some pretty teenager he had in a car she could marry an American man and then divorce him if it didn't work out. It seems like he's screening women to make sure they are reasonably okay looking. The girls in his other videos I saw on his channel are so young, they look like high school students. At least this one is an adult. Maybe the women in the Philippines get married off too quickly.

Some Asian women believe in being kind of passive, that it is the man's job to find her. There are some advantages to this. You may end up with a classier, demure, or traditional woman if you find someone not too aggressive about this. It depends on the personality you are looking for, though. I wasn't too interested in a woman who was too aggressive toward me. if a woman chases men, will it stop after marriage?
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:48 am

MrMan wrote:She's patient to put up with this man's questions and his monologue. It's kind of creepy in this video, him standing there with a camera filming her getting her hair washed and telling her that her robe is sexy. I looked on his channel and he told some pretty teenager he had in a car she could marry an American man and then divorce him if it didn't work out. It seems like he's screening women to make sure they are reasonably okay looking. The girls in his other videos I saw on his channel are so young, they look like high school students. At least this one is an adult. Maybe the women in the Philippines get married off too quickly.

Some Asian women believe in being kind of passive, that it is the man's job to find her. There are some advantages to this. You may end up with a classier, demure, or traditional woman if you find someone not too aggressive about this. It depends on the personality you are looking for, though. I wasn't too interested in a woman who was too aggressive toward me. if a woman chases men, will it stop after marriage?

I ahve noticed a lot of filipinas talk about "fate" and oh well hell come along someday. Meanwhile most wind up with some guy they dont want or broke cause they waited for fate (which doesn't exist for catholics anyways lol)

wrong girl LOL thats the bebot girl who acts like a hoe expecting gifts and no sex by older foreigners. Im talking about the sweet innocent salon girl standing up he is interviewing who he is talking to shoot the breeze while the old fat hawaii guy (her boyfriend) is wining and dining her. Bebots is a strange thing and the girls for the most part are just gold diggers lookign for free stuff but thats a different topic.

If i was to look for a bride the 18 to 20 demographic of bebots would be perfect cause i want a girl that wont look like a maid in 10 years. Alot of the bebots even though they are screened though are asking for money behind the scenes or have pinoy boyfriends or are just there to cash out the gifts from the foreigners who spend money. The guys on that site are really getting worked over by mark you should see the stuff those guys spend on for nothing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:58 am

She's a "social climber". No, you don't want to actively look for these "types" unless you want to get taken. Instead, go to the fruit stand and find a humble Filipina.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:17 am

that girl isn't hot but shes cute enough to have a relationship.

Thats more of my type the cute innocent simple girls. I just wish they were hotter.

I guess I would like a girl that has class and looks more like the first girl but is simple like the 2nd.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:28 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:that girl isn't hot but shes cute enough to have a relationship.

Thats more of my type the cute innocent simple girls. I just wish they were hotter.

I guess I would like a girl that has class and looks more like the first girl but is simple like the 2nd.

She's got class, as long as you can trust her with your money. But, if your looking to date middle class Filipinas you might as well date white women. Cus, its gonna cost you. All you can do and love them and leave them. Even Will Dowd knows that.

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:29 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:that girl isn't hot but shes cute enough to have a relationship.

If your looking to date middle class Filipinas(like the one below) you might as well date white women. Cus, its gonna cost you. All you can do and love them and leave them. Even Will Dowd knows that.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:39 am

Taco wrote:

She's got class, as long as you can trust her with your money. But, if your looking to date middle class Filipinas you might as well date white women. Cus, its gonna cost you. All you can do and love them and leave them. Even Will Dowd knows that.

Are you talking about the girl standing up in the video at the hair salon ? Im not talking about the girl getting shampooed this is the 2nd time ive repeated this.

i dont think the salon girl was middle class though? She just carries herself in a classy way. but im not sure her status or her family. its not a prestigious job lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby chanta76 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 pm

newlifephilippines,

You seem so picky in what your looking for BUT what do you bring to the table besides just being white? I mean if you want a high quality girl that will be loyal , hot and sexy...you have to bring something more ..kind of like giving a girl a reason to be with you. I think you have this pipe dream of finding a perfect 10 that is also slave to you. I don't think girls like that exist except in fantasy...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Well said. The hotter she is, the more bitchy she is. Such is the natural law of woman.

Just watched that painful video. You can see how this guy's philosophy is about to make the poor Pinay's little brain explode.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Their attitude translates into sex and love too. Most are lousy lays and not in tune with their body.

Compared to whom? Would you mind listing the nationalities you've enjoyed, along with a few words about the sexual experiences each offers? I'm serious, not trying to be a smartass. I want your description other types, so I have something to compare with your description of Filipinas.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand