Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: Here is a hot filipina looking for a husband

Post by MrBlueLight »

Taiwanese and Japanese are good lays. One of the best I've had was a Hong Kong girl. As I explained in another thread, enjoyment of sex is related directly to affluence. Girls in affluent countries don't have to worry about putting food on the table and they don't have to sleep with 4 other family members in the room. They get their own rooms and can masturbate. For most Pinays, they do sex to please the man and not because they enjoy the pleasure. Their get their fulfillment through making their men happy. Little do they know that by having sex only to please the man, they are unable to unleash their own wild side. So despite trying so hard in sex, they are still bad at it because good sex depends completely on letting oneself go wild. Those who cannot go wild feel like lousy lays and not in tune with their bodies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MrBlueLight wrote: For most Pinays, they do sex to please the man and not because they enjoy the pleasure. Their get their fulfillment through making their men happy. Little do they know that by having sex only to please the man, they are unable to unleash their own wild side. So despite trying so hard in sex, they are still bad at it because good sex depends completely on letting oneself go wild. Those who cannot go wild feel like lousy lays and not in tune with their bodies.
Absolutely false, their the horniest women on this planet. If your Pinay doesn't like sex its because she doesn't like you, she doesn't like sex with you or she has other "issues". Believe me, my Filipina wife has no trouble letting go.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote: For most Pinays, they do sex to please the man and not because they enjoy the pleasure. Their get their fulfillment through making their men happy. Little do they know that by having sex only to please the man, they are unable to unleash their own wild side. So despite trying so hard in sex, they are still bad at it because good sex depends completely on letting oneself go wild. Those who cannot go wild feel like lousy lays and not in tune with their bodies.
Absolutely false, their the horniest women on this planet. If your Pinay doesn't like sex its because she doesn't like you, she doesn't like sex with you or she has other "issues". Believe me, my Filipina wife has no trouble letting go.

you would have merit if that meant you had more than one woman you been with in the philippines. I could say all filipinas are generous if got lucky enough to find such a girl. We know that certainly isn't true.
You been with tons of them and you can't get any to orgasm. I wonder what the problem is?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Taco wrote:
Taco wrote:

you would have merit if that meant you had more than one woman you been with in the philippines. I could say all filipinas are generous if got lucky enough to find such a girl. We know that certainly isn't true.
You been with tons of them and you can't get any to or***m. I wonder what the problem is?
Well, I've been with quite a few. A few of them can "let go", but the majority of them are just like I described. The wild ones are the ones doing it on one-night-stands just for the sake of pleasure. The dead-fishes are the ones who get attached, because they are the ones who cannot separate love from sex, and are the ones doing it solely to please the man. You can usually tell how sexual a girl is by how often she masturbates, because masturbation is basically just pleasure without love. The majority of Pinays don't masturbate at all, because physical sexual pleasure is just not that important to them. But because they don't through the phase of sexual self-discovery, the majority of them are not in tune with their bodies.

They may be the easiest women on this planet, but far from the horniest. Most North-eastern Asian women I've had were hornier than Pinays.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MrBlueLight wrote:
Taco wrote:
Taco wrote:

You been with tons of them and you can't get any to or***m. I wonder what the problem is?
The majority of Pinays don't masturbate at all, because physical sexual pleasure is just not that important to them.
I have found nothing to indicate this is true. When they buy eggplants its not because their hungary.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

When they buy eggplants, it's because they haven't met Marcos yet. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

It's true. The masturbation prevalence of Filipinas is like 25% from my data.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”