Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Western men with Asian women article

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Western men with Asian women article

Post by pandabear » November 30th, 2014, 3:30 am

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western men with Asian women article

Post by Ghost » November 30th, 2014, 6:01 am

As long as you don't bring a FW to a Western country, all feminists and manginas can do is moan and whine and wail about their competition. It's pretty pathetic, really. But hilarious.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » November 30th, 2014, 7:36 am

Great article, Panda, thanks.

It linked to articles like this one:
http://jezebel.com/5874834/meet-the-webs-weirdest-authority-on-american-women-asian-men-and-ufos
that had been discussed on another thread on HA, but that I had failed to read till now.

Love seeing Winston's face in the media. GO WINSTON!!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear » November 30th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Jester wrote:http://jezebel.com/5874834/meet-the-webs-weirdest-authority-on-american-women-asian-men-and-ufos
that had been discussed on another thread on HA, but that I had failed to read till now.

Love seeing Winston's face in the media. GO WINSTON!!!

The comment section in that article goes on forever. Winston had quite an impact.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”