Vietnamese, Thai or Filipina girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Vietnamese, Thai or Filipina girls

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:Oh yes, I forgot. There are churches that speak the languages of the regional dialect. Large cities may have English services or English speaking congregations. You get a lot of Asian expats at those meetings and local Indonesians who speak English well. Some of those people studied abroad or they just speak English. Some of them go to a local congregation, too. When I was younger, some of the unmarried women would say hi to me every week and we'd have a little congregation. I think some of the women went there to find expatriate Christian husbands. Most of the men were married, though. I got married off, which shrunk the potential dating pool by one.

So if i want an english protestant church i basically can only be in jakarta or some other very large city?

LOL that may mean its easier to find a woman in church in those countries cause for example in phil they speak english in most so ther eis nothing special but if you go to those english ones in indonesia or vietnam or whatever then it would be like a meat market ;)

who was married off, all the expats? so the english churches are mostly where white foreigners go with their wives?
what percentage of male white foreigners as a percentage of the members were at the indonesian english ones you went to?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good comparison video of the pros and cons of Philippines vs Thailand vs Vietnam. Very practical and no-nonsense comparisons of cost of living, visa issues and dating women. A must watch for anyone going to SE Asia.

Wow how come this is no longer a taboo subject on YouTube like it was before?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drronnie wrote:
November 30th, 2014, 9:43 pm
For a serious relationship which would make the best partner? Please tell you thoughts and experiences?
If I were single and I had to make a choice of which country to look for a woman in, I'd go for the Philippines. Vietnamese and Thai have rough accents, nasal sounds, difficulty speaking English, and if you learn the language, there are tones and sounds that are hard to make. A lot of Filipinas speak English already, and the sounds of their language are pretty similar to Spanish, not something very hard to learn compared to these other languages.

There are also a lot of Christians in the Philippines, which would give me a larger dating pool, probably.

Culturally, I don't know that much about the other cultures, but I know the Filipinas tend to be accommodating. And there are beautiful women in all these countries.

No divorce in the Philippines is a plus. If you get a virgin with good ethics when it comes to marriage, who isn't domineering or controlling, highly committed to marriage for life, that's good. Filipinas cook. Invite them to dinner and they wash your dishes.

The downside is the Philippines is kind of like the England of Asia when it comes to food. Pork, oil...that's what they use to make the food taste good, hopefully. Thailand has much more interesting cuisine.

My wife is Indonesian, so there are some similarities to the Philippines, but the food is much more interesting.