Rate these Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Rate these Filipinas

Post by MrBlueLight »

Let's see what forum members' attractive criteria of Filipinas are. Here are some pictures I got off of Date in Asia. I don't know any of these girls in person. Give each girl a rating from 1-10.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rate these Filipinas

Post by MarcosZeitola »

None of these really do it for me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

then post picture of ones that do.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Here's my evaluation:

Girl 1: She could look either a lot better or a lot worse in person. Just judging by the picture, she is hiding some aging effects. About a 6, plus or minus a point depending on how she looks like without that smile.

Girl 2: The prettiest girl in this group, imo. My bread and butter North-east Asian looking Pinays. Should be a solid 7 unless she's a fatty in disguise.

Girl 3: Very cute. At least a 6.

Girl 4: Not my type. But still looks nice as an indigenous brown type. About a 6. Perhaps a 7 without that dumb smile.

Girl 5: Clearly hiding a chubby body. 4

Girl 6: Typical cute girl next door Pinay. A 6 at the minimum.

Girl 7: Looks poor but also cute. No camera tricks. Should be a 6 at the minimum.

Girl 8: If she's not fat in person, then she would be a 5-6.

Girl 9: That's why you don't do stupid ass smile. 4-5.

Girl 10: She might be a fatty in disguise. The chin gives it away. 4-5.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Here's my evaluation:

Girl 1: 3

Girl 2: 3

Girl 3: 3

Girl 4: 3

Girl 5: 3

Girl 6: 3

Girl 7: 3

Girl 8: 3

Girl 9: 3

Girl 10: 3
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:Here's my evaluation:

Girl 1: She could look either a lot better or a lot worse in person. Just judging by the picture, she is hiding some aging effects. About a 6, plus or minus a point depending on how she looks like without that smile.

Girl 2: The prettiest girl in this group, imo. My bread and butter North-east Asian looking Pinays. Should be a solid 7 unless she's a fatty in disguise.

Girl 3: Very cute. At least a 6.

Girl 4: Not my type. But still looks nice as an indigenous brown type. About a 6. Perhaps a 7 without that dumb smile.

Girl 5: Clearly hiding a chubby body. 4

Girl 6: Typical cute girl next door Pinay. A 6 at the minimum.

Girl 7: Looks poor but also cute. No camera tricks. Should be a 6 at the minimum.

Girl 8: If she's not fat in person, then she would be a 5-6.

Girl 9: That's why you don't do stupid a** smile. 4-5.

Girl 10: She might be a fatty in disguise. The chin gives it away. 4-5.
I agree with this though I hate simply rating off of one pic. I don't think any of them reach a 7 in the looks department, though #2 is probably the best. I'd say 7 & 9 are the least attractive from the pics. I still wouldn't rate any girl lower than a 3-4. On my scale 4-7 is relatively average with 7 of course pushing hot. 8 implies they have a good body and face. 9 would be great looking with body and face and 10 is of course top of the top.

Girl 1: 5 depending on body. Pic seems bad quality but she seems thin which generally qualifies for the 4-5 rating in my book.

Girl 2: 6.5 as she does have lighter skin but could easily be the photo. Nothing too special but the best of the bunch.

Girl 3: 5 Has a wide nose which I don't like. Still other features don't seem too bad

Girl 4: 5 is simply ok. Nice hair but I can definitely see this being her best picture. Probably doesn't look that great in person.

Girl 5: 4 too much makeup and probably is really short.

Girl 6: 5.5 doesn't seem too bad and I don't mind the smile

Girl 7: 4 kind reminds me of a lady boy in this pic. Perhaps its just a bad pic but something seems masculine

Girl 8: 5.5-6 Has a cute face though chubby looking. If she is skinny she wouldn't look bad.

Girl 9: 3.5-4 Perhaps a bad picture but doesn't do it for me at all. Worn down looking

Girl 10: 6 Doubt she is chubby. Has the potential to be the best looking one here. Light skin and sexy brown-maroon hair. But then again the pic could be deceiving.

If I saw them on a dating site, girl 2 and 10 are the only ones I'd consider sending a message to
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrBlueLight wrote:Let's see what forum members' attractive criteria of Filipinas are. Here are some pictures I got off of Date in Asia. I don't know any of these girls in person. Give each girl a rating from 1-10.
It is impossible to rate a woman solely out of a single picture, which shows only the face. To rate a girl by her looks, at least 3 to 5 different pictures, some of them full size from various positions are required.
There is no information about their figures, no information about their height etc.

Only by looking at these face pictures, I think no. 6 (with the blue ribbon around her neck, maybe ID-card?) looks better than the other 9 women. Maybe 6 or 7 out of 10. The others somewhat between 3 to 5. Somewhat like that....

What about your own rating? What do you think?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I have already rated. If you walked around the any parts of the Philippines, you would know that the majority of girls I posted are at least above average (so 5.5 or higher), with #2 being the local "beauty ideal". You would see a lot of Filipinas on TV who would look like that that. So saying they are 5 or less are a bit harsh.

I try to be systematic with my ratings. So my ratings are like a bell curve
10 = unicorn
9 = hotter than 99%
8 = hotter than 97%
7 = hotter than 90%
6 = hotter than 70%
5 = hotter than 50%
4 = hotter than 30%
3 = hotter than 10%
2 = hotter than 3%
1 = disfigured

And very few of the girls I first posted are uglier than 50% of Filipinas and a few should be hotter than 70% (not that hard). I think #2 would be hotter than 90% of all Filipinas.

For comparison purposes for what average looks like, here are some completely random pictures of girls from DIA, sorted by last online session. Rate these too:

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrBlueLight wrote: If you walked around the any parts of the Philippines, you would know that the majority of girls I posted are at least above average
As I have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu, now 19 and in university and as I am visiting her frequently during the last 10 years, I see many of her friends in person.

Many Filipinas are obsessed with beauty shows and being a model, and there are plenty of such Miss-something-shows for beginners in shopping malls in Cebu City.

As said before, rating a person solely out of a passport-like picture does not make any sense as important information like height, figure etc. are missing.

About the face, picture #2 of the OP, it is full with make-up, lipstick, hair color changed, earrings etc, and her teeth seem not to be the best.

One picture diesappeared in the OP, now I see only 9 pictures and this girl is now #1, and not #2
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

You are right about her teeth. But who cares that she has make up on if she usually looks like that unless going to bed. I would only worry about her being a potential fatty though (most girls report their weight on DIA, so no prob), her face seems like it would look good even without make up. She could almost pass for a Japanese girl.

You know DIA, they only allow one picture per person. If you are using that site, you will have to base your decision on whether to message her or not on that single picture.

For the new group of pictures. #1 is the bomb. #6 is also good but could be a lady boy. #3 and #7 could also be cute and I would message them just to see more pictures of them or get them on Skype.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Problem about pictures especially just one is they are using a lot of makeup or specific pose or lighting that doesn't really tell what they look like. I find when the makeup comes off or they are on cam or in person then you get a better idea. Even when you use cam they often dont look the same in person. My gf did not look the same in person as on cam. on the flipside the nurse girl looked better in person.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Problem about pictures especially just one is they are using a lot of makeup or specific pose or lighting that doesn't really tell what they look like. I find when the makeup comes off or they are on cam or in person then you get a better idea. Even when you use cam they often dont look the same in person. My gf did not look the same in person as on cam. on the flipside the nurse girl looked better in person.
Agreed but sometimes you may be surprised. But to make your point, take the first two girls in the second allotment BlueLight posted. I thought at first glance they were the same person because of certain features. The 1st girl is obviously hotter but the second girl could easily make a pic with her head tilted sideways , showing her chinky eyes but blocking her wide nose. With the right lighting she could look like the first girl, thus look a lot better than she is.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I try to be systematic with my ratings. So my ratings are like a bell curve
10 = unicorn
9 = hotter than 99%
8 = hotter than 97%
7 = hotter than 90%
6 = hotter than 70%
5 = hotter than 50%
4 = hotter than 30%
3 = hotter than 10%
2 = hotter than 3%
1 = disfigured
Here's the problem with this rating scale. You base 5 as average thus 50% are below, 50% are above, yet there is only a 10% difference between 7-10. If you base it on a 10 point system every point needs to be a tenth/percentile. Meaning a 9/10 would be hotter than 90% of women. Thus getting into NewLifes nuance system of .432424 ratings. 9.5 would be hotter than 95% of the population
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:Let's see what forum members' attractive criteria of Filipinas are. Here are some pictures I got off of Date in Asia. I don't know any of these girls in person. Give each girl a rating from 1-10.
The first one doesn't open up for me so I can't see the image.

Of the nine I can see, I think the second one seems to have a nice face. For me, body has a huge impact on overall attractiveness of girl so face shots are only a starting point.

If you want an example of a super alluring and very attractive girl IMO, check out the winter video of the young and innocent acting blond Russian girl Winston got to know (she was in his avatar together with him not too long ago). But of course she's not Asian lol.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ive noticed asian guys like mr bluelight are obsessed about the face. Like rock says the body is very important too. Especially in philippiens where the bodies are terrible in general.

For example ill take a 5 looking face girl with huge double D firm boobs and a curvy butt and small waist over a girl who a nice face but flat boobs and a saggy butt and average waist.

I like tiny and petite too with those curves a 4'11 spinner is much hotter to me than a 5'3