Rate these Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rate these Filipinas

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Few men would kick a woman with a fine ass, a fine rack and a flat tummy out of bed for having a "slightly long-ish face", yet drool over a round-faced chick who's flat as an ironing board. Some men would, however. There's a word for this type of man: gay. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest boobs of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.
Beautiful face + okay body > okay face + banging body, all day long.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest breasts of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.
Large breasts are grotesque
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest breasts of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.
If your looking for a wife i think the face should have slightly more weight than body. I find if they have a great body that is more attractive often to me than a girl with a nice face who is has a very plain or ugly body. For wife and long term girlfriend I think id pick teh prettier face if the body was tight cause yeah boobs are fun and its a huge fetish for me but i think id rather have a pretty face all day long to go out and about or wake up to in the long run. Besides a chick with a nice body can get fat over the long haul. Then your stuck with a ugly face chick who is fat. at least if your girlfriend gets face she might have a redeeming cute smile or something you liked when you first met her. also if they are flat at least there is less likely they will get too fat. Girls with big boobs often have a tendency to get fat over time not always true but often happens.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
If your looking for a wife i think the face should have slightly more weight than body. I find if they have a great body that is more attractive often to me than a girl with a nice face who is has a very plain or ugly body. For wife and long term girlfriend I think id pick teh prettier face if the body was tight cause yeah breasts are fun and its a huge fetish for me but i think id rather have a pretty face all day long to go out and about or wake up to in the long run. Besides a chick with a nice body can get fat over the long haul. Then your stuck with a ugly face chick who is fat. at least if your girlfriend gets face she might have a redeeming cute smile or something you liked when you first met her. also if they are flat at least there is less likely they will get too fat. Girls with big breasts often have a tendency to get fat over time not always true but often happens.
Body can also be easy to work on other than the breasts. I've never been that big of a breast fan to begin with; more of a butt, stomach, legs fan
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
If your looking for a wife i think the face should have slightly more weight than body. I find if they have a great body that is more attractive often to me than a girl with a nice face who is has a very plain or ugly body. For wife and long term girlfriend I think id pick teh prettier face if the body was tight cause yeah breasts are fun and its a huge fetish for me but i think id rather have a pretty face all day long to go out and about or wake up to in the long run. Besides a chick with a nice body can get fat over the long haul. Then your stuck with a ugly face chick who is fat. at least if your girlfriend gets face she might have a redeeming cute smile or something you liked when you first met her. also if they are flat at least there is less likely they will get too fat. Girls with big breasts often have a tendency to get fat over time not always true but often happens.
Body can also be easy to work on other than the breasts. I've never been that big of a breast fan to begin with; more of a butt, stomach, legs fan
your assuming women are motivated enough to do that. I wouldn't make that huge assumption with a women from the 3rd world especially. yeah there are exceptions but i definitely would place bets on face and skinny flat body then vice o versa cause at least you know the face will always be there.