Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rate these Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Rate these Filipinas

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:16 am

Few men would kick a woman with a fine ass, a fine rack and a flat tummy out of bed for having a "slightly long-ish face", yet drool over a round-faced chick who's flat as an ironing board. Some men would, however. There's a word for this type of man: gay. :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 am

I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest breasts of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.
Beautiful face + okay body > okay face + banging body, all day long.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest breasts of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.

Large breasts are grotesque
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:57 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:I quickly dumped two of the PInays with the largest breasts of any girls I've been with (one of them has ridiculously big titties), but kept the less curvy but beautiful faced Pinays around. I think most men would've made the same decision given the choices.

If your looking for a wife i think the face should have slightly more weight than body. I find if they have a great body that is more attractive often to me than a girl with a nice face who is has a very plain or ugly body. For wife and long term girlfriend I think id pick teh prettier face if the body was tight cause yeah breasts are fun and its a huge fetish for me but i think id rather have a pretty face all day long to go out and about or wake up to in the long run. Besides a chick with a nice body can get fat over the long haul. Then your stuck with a ugly face chick who is fat. at least if your girlfriend gets face she might have a redeeming cute smile or something you liked when you first met her. also if they are flat at least there is less likely they will get too fat. Girls with big breasts often have a tendency to get fat over time not always true but often happens.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:34 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

If your looking for a wife i think the face should have slightly more weight than body. I find if they have a great body that is more attractive often to me than a girl with a nice face who is has a very plain or ugly body. For wife and long term girlfriend I think id pick teh prettier face if the body was tight cause yeah breasts are fun and its a huge fetish for me but i think id rather have a pretty face all day long to go out and about or wake up to in the long run. Besides a chick with a nice body can get fat over the long haul. Then your stuck with a ugly face chick who is fat. at least if your girlfriend gets face she might have a redeeming cute smile or something you liked when you first met her. also if they are flat at least there is less likely they will get too fat. Girls with big breasts often have a tendency to get fat over time not always true but often happens.

Body can also be easy to work on other than the breasts. I've never been that big of a breast fan to begin with; more of a butt, stomach, legs fan
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:47 am

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Body can also be easy to work on other than the breasts. I've never been that big of a breast fan to begin with; more of a butt, stomach, legs fan

your assuming women are motivated enough to do that. I wouldn't make that huge assumption with a women from the 3rd world especially. yeah there are exceptions but i definitely would place bets on face and skinny flat body then vice o versa cause at least you know the face will always be there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand