SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco when you first met your wife did she initiate the sex even the first time? Im curious cause you said thats one way to know the difference between a leech and a leech + love ;)
Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met. We talked for 2 years on Skype before we actually met so there was a buildup of sexual tension between us.

All the guys that I know that have had successful relationships with Filipinas were raped too. One guy I worked with would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina would be on top of him. If she seems eager to get in your pants she probably not faking her orgasms, which means she's a keeper.

Just remember ...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco when you first met your wife did she initiate the sex even the first time? Im curious cause you said thats one way to know the difference between a leech and a leech + love ;)
Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met. We talked for 2 years on Skype before we actually met so there was a buildup of sexual tension between us.

All the guys that I know that have had successful relationships with Filipinas were raped too. One guy I worked with would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina would be on top of him. If she seems eager to get in your pants she probably not faking her or****s, which means she's a keeper.

Just remember ...

LOL unless they are a bargirl then they are so used to humping and pretending to cum they can have you believe it. But even my hoe didn't really initiate sex even long after I met her despite being down and enthsuiastic for sex multiple times a day when i asked for it so yeah I think your theory holds water.

I like your theory cause frankly everyone says oh you gotta do this test and that test and shes gotta be proven over so many years but frankly I think your test is the ONLY way to know if a leech is a leech or if she actually genuinely gives a damn.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.
LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.
LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D
What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?
Dude, those religious girls are the loosest of all. :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:
There's lots of women that will have sex with you. However, when they make you dinner before they rape you it shows they care. They like guys that are in good shape, look young and don't have an abrasive personality. The nice guy gets the girl in the Philippines. You can just go down to the mall and ask any Filipina you see if she has a boyfriend.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Tell me more........
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Tell me more........
Everyone goes to church in the Philippines, whores, drug dealers, robbers etc.. Church is one of the few places I've been where I didn't any women flirt with me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:Everyone goes to church in the Philippines, whores, drug dealers, robbers etc.. Church is one of the few places I've been where I didn't any women flirt with me.
Funnily enough, in Spaniard culture going to church used to be one of the few chances for a young man to exchange a few telling glances with the girl of his fancy or, in the more audacious cases, a few polite words with her.

I have been to San Pedro cathedral in Davao a couple of times, both times accompanied by very distinguished Dabawenyos, and I had quite a lot of eyes, male and female, cast over me. It is true that foreigners don't abound in Davao, and it's even more rare to find a foreigner walking together local upper class families.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Tell me more........
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MrBlueLight wrote:About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.
As long as you look like a foreigner or you look like a rich Filipino you should do ok. I've seen a few rich Filipino guys at the mall with young women too. My wife's 19 year old daughter has a boyfriend that's 5' tall and weighs about 100 lbs. so if he can find a girlfriend anyone can.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hero wrote:
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:
I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.
Dude, you can't be serious. You can know their character just by looking at their photos and chatting with them on webcam? I've been to the Philippines twice and have had 4 Filipina girlfriends, so I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. Stop making a fool of yourself by giving your opinion when you don't know what you're talking about.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Dude, you can't be serious. You can know their character just by looking at their photos and chatting with them on webcam? I've been to the Philippines twice and have had 4 Filipina girlfriends, so I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. Stop making a fool of yourself by giving your opinion when you don't know what you're talking about.
Typical of this forum. As soon as someone disagrees or expresses doubt about something, out come the insults. You're the one making a fool of yourself because if this conversation was face to face you'd know that I meant what I said in the most friendly way possible. All I'm saying is that I don't see it. You could have been reasonable and civilized and explained it so I understand, but nope, you had to resort to insults. Well done.